• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Problem with Arken Optics USA

Actually, he is.
He deals with stupid entitled fuckers every day.
AND you know this because you're one of the "entitled fuckers" us normal people have to "tolerate". I'd whip your ass in a heart beat and I'm 78 years old, just to teach you respect. You and FuhQ share the same bed I bet.
As far as being in the "wrong" house, IT AIN'T YOUR HOUSE MORON.

AND you know this because you're one of the "entitled fuckers" us normal people have to "tolerate". I'd whip your ass in a heart beat and I'm 78 years old, just to teach you respect. You and FuhQ share the same bed I bet.
Well, FuhQ is from Texas and I'm in FL, so that would have to be one big bed.

Me, entitled? Not a chance. In fact I grew up poor as hell, so I expect nothing out of life except what I make it.

There has always been, and always will be whiny, entitled shits in this world that feel like the world and its inhabitants owe them something.
At 78yrs old, I would think you could and should understand this.

Apparently not.

This is Frank's house, not mine. Not yours either.

This whole, whip yer ass to teach you respect sounds like my 17yr old stepson talking.

Lastly, if you so-called normal people don't like to "tolerate" people like myself and Fuh-Q, you can exercise your God given right to click on the ignore button.

Personally, I don't use it. I find the banter kind of comical, and it upsets the hell out of sniveling, whiney wishful alpha males like you.

snip.... I'd whip your ass in a heart beat and I'm 78 years old, just to teach you respect. ....snip

And now he's an angry old elf!

b8adf96a-865c-490d-9e5a-aae811336dd2_text.gif

sin

Me, entitled? Not a chance. In fact I grew up poor as hell, so I expect nothing out of life except what I make it.

There has always been, and always will be whiny, entitled shits in this world that feel like the world and its inhabitants owe them something.

Apparently not.

This whole, whip yer ass to teach you respect sounds like my 17yr old stepson talking.

Lastly, if you so-called normal people don't like to "tolerate" people like myself and Fuh-Q, you can exercise your God given right to click on the ignore button.

Personally, I don't use it. I find the banter kind of comical, and it upsets the hell out of sniveling, whiney wishful alpha males like you.
BANTER?? Proving you're a dick isn't banter it's ignorance on your part.

Here is my experience interacting with Arken support recently. I had one of the early gen 1 SH4 that I had to send in for warranty repair.
No questions asked and they offered to replace my SH4 with a brand new one. A day later, they emailed me back saying there was a 6 weeks back order for the new replacement SH4. They offered me a deal I couldn't pass up and apologized for the delay- I couldn't be happier.

For context, I have scopes from Sig Sauer, Arken(SH4, EP5s), Element, Athlon(Ares, Cronus), Vortex(Razor), NF ATACR, Minox(ZP5), ZCO, but no Tangent yet. I have 3 Arken EP5s and they punch above their weight.

I have dealt with warranty issues with a couple of the manufacturers, and every experience has been positive, especially the recent one with Arken.
The Amazon syndrome someone mentioned above is real - people expecting instant gratification, and if they don't get it, they vent online.

Here's my advise when dealing with manufacturers/dealers:
1) It's holiday season for them and their employees too
2) Be courteous and patient when communicating - no one wants to deal with assholes
3) If it is stated there is a 6 week wait, then assume it could stretch longer. Common sense tells you that they would absolutely ship it out to you earlier if they could. Common sense also tells you that they have zero incentives to hold onto your scope not ship it out to you.

Such a sad way to live going about your day thinking everyone is out to screw you...

Last edited:

Apparently not.

I’m not from Texas! 😂

Somebody really must have pissed in your Wheaties this morning.

Did you run out of coffee?

Skip breakfast?

Are you possibly constipated due to all the holiday, sodium filled foods?

Or, are you always this mad at the world?

Inquiring minds want to know.
He is an old man at 78 he may not get to summer and be able to enjoy his HOLY GRAIL of an Arken.

Somebody really must have pissed in your Wheaties this morning.

Did you run out of coffee?

Skip breakfast?

Are you possibly constipated due to all the holiday, sodium filled foods?

Or, are you always this mad at the world?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Unlike you I have a medical background and clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Having practiced Anesthesiology for 45 years I bet you feel proud you were able to spell Sodium.
AND yes I love the #1 food group; salted Meats. My blood chems are ALWAYS on the mark and my Cholesterol is undoubtably lower than yours. Having a touch of IBS from time to time is the only affliction in the "health" realm I'm aware of. Didn't Vaccinate for the Chinese Flu and I bet you did. I don't know how old you are, BUT it's almost a guarentee you won't reach my age if you DID vacs.

He is an old man at 78 he may not get to summer and be able to enjoy his HOLY GRAIL of an Arken.
That right there is funny; and I bet you won't live much longer yourself, especially if you took the pseudo cure for the Chinese Flu. Laugh that one off.

The way the world is turning , i could give a crap. My only goal now is to enjoy my life in the hear and now and not worry about the little things. But to have your world turned upside down by a freaking Arken. You need to get out, if it aint -20, and go do something.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
3E2C0882-F6C4-432A-8A82-E434D6EC5E30.png

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
Unlike you I have a medical background and clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Having practiced Anesthesiology for 45 years I bet you feel proud you were able to spell Sodium.
AND yes I love the #1 food group; salted Meats. My blood chems are ALWAYS on the mark and my Cholesterol is undoubtably lower than yours. Having a touch of IBS from time to time is the only affliction in the "health" realm I'm aware of. Didn't Vaccinate for the Chinese Flu and I bet you did. I don't know how old you are, BUT it's almost a guarentee you won't reach my age if you DID vaOrientation?
No vaccination (I use that term loosely) for me thank you very much.

What I'm reading from your above post is hero syndrome. AKA God complex.

BOW TO ME OH LOWLY ONE. I AM WORLDS BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK WITH DOCTORS.

BOW YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH. BOW.

Thanks for the brief of your resumé.

I don't give a smelly rat's ass what you do for a living, nor do I care what you eat, or that you have occasional bouts of IBS.

What does any of your above post have to do with our little discussion?
Or banter if you prefer that term?

Currently, it sounds like you're having issues with another bout of Irritable Bitch Syndrome.

Be careful, you'll get your blood pressure up and will need to sit down in your easy chair for a spell.

Might I suggest, for a second time, you exercise your right to use the ignore button.

Or, we can keep doing this all day. I'm retired, I have plenty of time.

Just remember, I'm enjoying this. It doesn't sound like you are.

No vaccination (I use that term loosely) for me thank you very much.

What I'm reading from your above post is hero syndrome. AKA God complex.

BOW TO ME OH LOWLY ONE. I AM WORLDS BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK WITH DOCTORS.

BOW YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH. BOW.

Thanks for the brief of your resumé.

I don't give a smelly rat's ass what you do for a living, nor do I care what you eat, or that you have occasional bouts of IBS.

What does any of your above post have to do with our little discussion?
Or banter if you prefer that term?

Currently, it sounds like you're having issues with another bout of Irritable Bitch Syndrome.

Be careful, you'll get your blood pressure up and will need to sit down in your easy chair for a spell.

Might I suggest, for a second time, you exercise your right to use the ignore button.

Or, we can keep doing this all day. I'm retired, I have plenty of time.

Just remember, I'm enjoying this. It doesn't sound like you are.
Are you psychotic, you used the term banter first. You are the one that should use the ignore function. AND yes I am a better person than you; I simply reply to the deriding comments you post.

I suggest you broaden your Lexicon and include words that show you are educated, not the sophmoric verbiage you are stuck with in describing your attitudes. Things such as Amazon syndrome and other lowly intelligent remarks. You're not in the 3rd grade anymore, grow up. When you (and others) use words such as F**K and C**K, ect it shows you're level of education better than any IQ test. I'm guilty of responding in kind as well, I know better.
You and the likes of FuhQ and others lack much in the IQ category IMO, hence the crude vocabulary.

Are you psychotic, you used the term banter first. You are the one that should use the ignore function. AND yes I am a better person than you; I simply reply to the deriding comments you post.

I suggest you broaden your Lexicon and include words that show you are educated, not the sophmoric verbiage you are stuck with in describing your attitudes. Things such as Amazon syndrome and other lowly intelligent remarks. You're not in the 3rd grade anymore, grow up. When you (and others) use words such as F**K and C**K, ect it shows you're level of education better than any IQ test. I'm guilty of responding in kind as well, I know better.
You and the likes of FuhQ and others lack much in the IQ category IMO, hence the crude vocabulary.

Do you really want me to play English teacher with your last few paragraphs?

Your use of punctuation and sentence structure isn't any better than the average 6th grader.

Go back and read your shit work before you try and say anything about my education or lack of knowledge.

I stand by my comments about your hero/God complex.

A little humility would do you a lot of good.

Remember, this thread was started by you, crying and looking for sympathy from others.

Instead of sympathy, you've been told since day one you're overreacting and acting like a Karen.

If you still want that sympathy, I recommend consulting Webster's.
You'll find sympathy right between shit and syphilis.

• Love
Reactions: TheBigCountry
I'm a pure blood too- but I'll never buy an OEM Ch***m shooting related product- because of W***n v***s.

Guys, anesthesiologist. Worst god-complex, entitled human beings on the planet. Worse than CongressCritters. At least they pretend to care once every 2-6 years. I was raised by a nurse anesthetist and an osteopath.

I clicked on your link and read the page.

I'm 75, not taking sides on what's been discussed earlier in the thread, but commenting on what I read in the link, the worst thing you can do after you've had a long life is get eaten up by regret.

The way forward is to thank God for having a long life, make peace w/yourself and the mistakes you've made, and enjoy the time you have left and not worrying about how long you have left because you can't do anything about it anyway.

The folks I've known who died when they were in their 30's will never have the shot I got, so it doesn't really make any difference how long I have left.

Old age is a drag if you waste the time you have left rotting away because of regret. Some young folks do it too.

It ain't the old mistakes, it's not making new ones.

Guys, anesthesiologist. Worst god-complex, entitled human beings on the planet. Worse than CongressCritters. At least they pretend to care once every 2-6 years. I was raised by a nurse anesthetist and an osteopath.
Well, that just means you're a spoiled brat.

• Haha
Reactions: JS8588
I clicked on your link and read the page.

I'm 75, not taking sides on what's been discussed earlier in the thread, but commenting on what I read in the link, the worst thing you can do after you've had a long life is get eaten up by regret.

The way forward is to thank God for having a long life, make peace w/yourself and the mistakes you've made, and enjoy the time you have left and not worrying about how long you have left because you can't do anything about it anyway.

The folks I've known who died when they were in their 30's will never have the shot I got, so it doesn't really make any difference how long I have left.

Old age is a drag if you waste the time you have left rotting away because of regret. Some young folks do it too.

It ain't the old mistakes, it's not making new ones.
Good Sermon.

I'm calling bullshit anesthesiologists make good money, this guy is buying Arkens on sale.
Exactly. That was my first thought. Maybe a retired CRNA who is basically pretending to be an anesthesiologist.
No anesthesiologist is going to buy cheap shit and then bitch about it, much less argue with a bunch of strangers incessantly. What a poser and complete fucking loser. Jeez.

Reactions: LR1845
Exactly. That was my first thought. Maybe a retired CRNA who is basically pretending to be an anesthesiologist.
No anesthesiologist is going to buy cheap shit and then bitch about it, much less argue with a bunch of strangers incessantly. What a poser and complete fucking loser. Jeez.

I'm not sure you're correct.
If this is what he thinks of patients, it's also how he looks at all people.

You mean WHO I did for a living; everyone was a number.

You could have called me Doc, but I felt that was a bit pretentious.

Arken wants to know how you rate their service and product on a scale of 1 to 10?
Product is a valued 10
Customer Service with Doug's assistance also a 10.
This problem was resolved sometime ago and I'm a pleased customer; (of Doug's).

Well, that just means you're a spoiled brat.
Once upon a time, I absolutely was, then I had to get a job and work for a living.

You mean WHO I did for a living; everyone was a number.

And then you proved my point.

That's the first thing you've gotten right. Give yourself an extra whirl.

Put down the shovel, Doc. I expect you're on your way to catching the hammer.

09ccf28a-dcf6-4863-9156-d8880b2b47a7_text.gif

Reactions: hkguns and Capt45
That was me who said dumb fucks like you have Amazon syndrome.
Your post proves it.

You're hurt by Arken? WITELF are you talking about?

Lastly, we're not here to support each other.
If you believe that, you're in the wrong house.
You obviously have a small brain, huge ego and a tiny...! You are in the wrong house, not me. People like you provide no value to the world - just more pain. Go be with yourself loner.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Casselton
Sorry you gents seem to be a bunch of losers who offer no value other than to insult others on this forum. This used to be a good forum with great members who helped and supported fellow members. Now its a bunch of angry, rude and little people.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigCountry