• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Businesses Can Require the Vaccine

AngryKoala

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2020

This was one of my fears and unfortunately I can't tell my company to fuck off if and when the vaccine requirement occurs. So it begins.

This was one of my fears and unfortunately I can't tell my company to fuck off if and when the vaccine requirement occurs. So it begins.

Looks like you could under religious exemption

Looks like you could under religious exemption
Read further though, you will be offered to work remotely and if that is not possible then the business can take further action.

My job does not allow for me to work remotely (work in a lab as a chemist).

My nurse neighbor already announced her boss that she will quit if they impose the vaccine.

Reactions: FredIII
My nurse neighbor already announced her boss that she will quit if they impose the vaccine.

Friends wife works at a hospital and they had a clip board survey posted asking would they or would they not take the vaccine.

She said the no box was checked off on just about every name on the employee roster.

A 95% effective vaccine for a less than 1% fatal death rate who cares.....

Yea you can. Just like all your other rights you may have to fight for it though.. sad times indeed. I will never allow anyone around me to be forced a vaccine. If ya want to take it that’s on you. Sucks not having a job though. Not every decision has a easy answer.

My employer will have us get vaccinated as most of (all) of our clients will want that. I can quit but anywhere else I work in the same field will require the same. So I can fuck myself for the rest of my career or get the fucking shot.

I get a flu shot every year. No biggie.

VooDoo

Yea you can. Just like all your other rights you may have to fight for it though.. sad times indeed. I will never allow anyone around me to be forced a vaccine. If ya want to take it that’s on you. Sucks not having a job though. Not every decision has a easy answer.
I'll fight for it but given a choice between a job and vaccine I'm choosing the vaccine. They know most people will not have the financial means to say no.

Exactly....I love the defiant attitude of telling people who want to "force" me to fuck off but the truth is we have built a world where if you don't have a job, you don't have health insurance and you become the dead beat piece of shit that everyone hates. I'll get the shot...way better than living in a box and pissing on the street over a principle.

VooDoo

I'll fight for it but given a choice between a job and vaccine I'm choosing the vaccine. They know most people will not have the financial means to say no.
Exactly....I love the defiant attitude of telling people who want to "force" me to fuck off but the truth is we have built a world where if you don't have a job, you don't have health insurance and you become the dead beat piece of shit that everyone hates. I'll get the shot...way better than living in a box and pissing on the street over a principle.

VooDoo
Yes sad but true, many are trapped. I am fortunate in that I have va for my medical needs and growing up a poor I’ve had “training” on how to get through the hard times and have abundant natural resources around me to ensure my family is fed, sheltered, and clothed. Something tells me fur is coming back in style..

Yes sad but true, many are trapped. I am fortunate in that I have va for my medical needs and growing up a poor I’ve had “training” on how to get through the hard times and have abundant natural resources around me to ensure my family is fed, sheltered, and clothed. Something tells me fur is coming back in style..
I mean if worse came to worse we could foreclose on everything and my family could move in with my mom.

Reactions: Ridgeback80
I mean if worse came to worse we could foreclose on everything and my family could move in with my mom.
I would be very patient in making a decision that could have such long lasting and/or very short consequences. I personally feel the other shoe is gonna drop soon and wouldent want to be that committed to staying in society when it’s on the verge of collapse. Stand back and look at everything as a whole.

My choices are get the shot or lose everything including my retirement. Do *you* know anyone who has had the shot?

I do. It's a fucking shot. Big. Fucking. Deal. I'm not losing *everything* over a fucking shot.

VooDoo

3rd choice. Slip the nurse a $20/50/100 to empty the syringe into the sink and sign the paperwork that you got the hoax virus shot

Could I have my high risk dad take my shot? Asking for a friend.. of my da.. neighbor

The "government" can't force certain things and must respect archaic concepts such as "free speech", so this is where they get a friendly helping hand from our new Feudal Lords of the global mega corporations that have been hugely assisted in destroying small business competition......

the whole Wuhan Virus hysteria let the government get away with wiping out small businesses to clear the way for the the take over of the new Feudal system.

Do as your overlords say or you can starve on the streets...

I would be very patient in making a decision that could have such long lasting and/or very short consequences. I personally feel the other shoe is gonna drop soon and wouldent want to be that committed to staying in society when it’s on the verge of collapse. Stand back and look at everything as a whole.
Oh it is not a decision I would make lightly. I don't think I will have to as all the higher ups are conservative and have the same sentiment i have.

I'd either use religious exemptions or then push it on them that when I become sick/have heavy side effects from having to take it due to them forcing me to, that they accept liability of such.

I still can't comprehend how we've double downed on the stupitidty to the point of making people take an unproven/untested drug that will 100% make you sick and has unknown long term effects on your body, to counter a sickness that you have a higher chance of surviving than you do pneumonia.

More fuel for the fire; here is a good explanation of just how much you are on your own should you suffer from an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Allowing forced vaccinations yet making sure nobody is responsible if things go wrong means that many of us will have to choose between physical health and financial health.

And not a single one of our political leaders is going to come out and say just how fucked up this is. More evidence of who they really work for...

Reactions: 10ring'r
Friends wife works at a hospital and they had a clip board survey posted asking would they or would they not take the vaccine.

She said the no box was checked off on just about every name on the employee roster.

A 95% effective vaccine for a less than 1% fatal death rate who cares.....
Way I understand it our hospital is having the same reaction. Couple of the doctors are recommending against young people getting it at all because of the fertility issues.

amplified scare tactics on repeat is how

There's also the option of having a fake vaccine record.

From a sociology standpoint, here is where I think this will go.

- We'll have the 'news' and random useless as fuck politicians telling us how we 'need' the vaccine

- Still, noone will remind you how there's a 99.94% chance you'll survive being sick from COVID, but focus on the random ass person who died from it

- This will be the 'new normal' lie, just like how Biden was up by 15% everywhere before election day, and the useful idiots will start to agree with all of it as well as the rift between the vaccine people and 'fuck your vaccine' people will grow

- That rift leads to passively weaponized calls of making the vaccine mandatory, or at a minimum, not allowing non vaccinated on planes, trains, stores, the post office, etc.

- But how would people know if I'm vaccinated or not? I dont want to show my paperwork to people 30 times a day whenever I go shopping. How could we make this convienient and secure?

- Microchip showing you have the vaccine

If you would have told me this 10 years ago, I would have rolled my eyes. Now? Not so much. All I know is that if you show up with the intent of vaccinating me, I'm going to have the intent of stabbing you in the fucking heart with that needle.

Last edited:
Can't wait.

The part they haven't figured out yet is that, the segment of us who just don't give a fuck will be the reason you don't own anything. It's because you are all such a bunch of useless whiny faggots that we took it from you.

hope you're not blaming me. elites are the ones to look at if blames are to be thrown around.

the ones who fall on their swords will be the reason the world goes to shit.

people still forget that we are the many who pay taxes that their salaries are paid by. don't we the majority have the power, or did everyone just give up and lay down?

game on.

Hi,

"Will to work" is going to go both ways on this bs.

No your employer will not be liable because nobody is forcing you to work there.
You may be forced to deal with employers policy of the vaccination but you are free to say no and leave that job.

Prepare to see a mandate from .gov that any company that supplies them with anything will be required to have a vaccinated workforce.

Sincerely,
Theis

for me not being at work since April due to reduction of work and being on workers compensation, when I finally get back to work and they want me to take the jab I'll make sure the CEO signs a legal document taking all responsibility if something happens with no expiry on liability to the company. if they refuse and let me go it will be a shit fight for them in the courts. it's all about liability and someone has to take the blame due to one being forced into a corner cause of a 99+% survival rate of the big flu.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
If your employer forces you to take it
you have a reaction
isn't the employer now liable? (since of course we can't sue the drug company)

I would like to somehow go on official record with my employer that I don't want to take it due to risk of my health, but if they are going to force me to take it as a condition of employment, then I have to, but then they are financially liable for anything that might happen to me

I am not so worried about a mild reaction as I am of death or something so intense that I be hospitalized after getting it.
[I worked from home before covid, my company would be hard pressed to require me to get it to start with]
Your employer isn't going to be liable unless they forced you to take it at gunpoint. As long as you can quit they aren't going to be on the hook. You are free to take the vaccine or become unemployed and starve.

people still forget that we are the many who pay taxes that their salaries are paid by. don't we the majority have the power, or did everyone just give up and lay down?

game on.

Well, that's part of it. The bigger part is that our politicians no longer give a fuck about "us taxpayers".

Look at all the election fraud. It's right out in the open for all to see. There are no/have been no consequences for it. They firmly believe that no one is going to do anything about it. So far, I'm not seeing much evidence that they are wrong, sadly so.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Bradu
I’m not a religious person but I do remember in my younger days going to church they talked about “the Mark of the Beast”

A microchip in your hand or forehead required in order for you to work, shop etc

That’s 20+ years ago

Hi,

"Will to work" is going to go both ways on this bs.

No your employer will not be liable because nobody is forcing you to work there.
You may be forced to deal with employers policy of the vaccination but you are free to say no and leave that job.

Prepare to see a mandate from .gov that any company that supplies them with anything will be required to have a vaccinated workforce.

Sincerely,
Theis

Theis,

when all is said and done, this poison that they are offering at the present time has no track record nor has it had the time to be deemed safe for human consumption.

big pharma takes no responsibility for their poison. liability then falls on who forces one to be injected with an unproven track record. sure as shit the poor tax payer will end up footing the bill when shit goes sideways.

much like a business that unknowingly supplies one with a faulty product, they are liable if shit goes sideways.

in the courts it will come down to who can tell the best lie or prove negligence.

I’m not a religious person but I do remember in my younger days going to church they talked about “the Mark of the Beast”

A microchip in your hand or forehead required in order for you to work, shop etc

That’s 20+ years ago
Oh, and as a side note, did anyone happen to notice just how marginalized churches/religion have been made out to be by the left during this whole scamdemic fiasco ?

Reactions: deersniper
covid record is the same as the tattoos on the Jews during WW2. Jews are still being paid compensation today. did they have good lawyers or are they just smarter than the average dick today?

Reactions: Blutroop
And now the real reason for the witch hunt the past couple years, against all those "evil" "Anti-Vaxxers" becomes clear.
Even on the SH site here, there were lots of folks stridently stating their belief that "their safety" means everyone else should be forced under government penalty or force to take "common" vaccines for "the public good", choice over your own body be damned....

Those of us who stuck with "Our body, Our choice" have been vilified by folks from many different groups, including "freedom loving" types "2A types"
Those of us who said the same thing about "common vaccines" that in most cases the illness was not a serious threat, merely an inconvenience and pain in the ass, and it should be a personal or parent's choice, were derided as heretics, even if we had extensive first hand knowledge and experience.

Well a lot of folks are about to have to eat their own dog food and submit themselves to what they wanted to force others to submit to.
A rushed, experimental vaccine, with no proper safety testing and a very large chance of side effects.
Good luck with the complications if you have any, it will all be on your dime and your family's dime.

Your employer isn't going to be liable unless they forced you to take it at gunpoint. As long as you can quit they aren't going to be on the hook. You are free to take the vaccine or become unemployed and starve.
Beginning to sound like a foundation for the mark of the beast..

Reactions: HD1911
covid record is the same as the tattoos on the Jews during WW2. Jews are still being paid compensation today. did they have good lawyers or are they just smarter than the average dick today?
Nah, they had the nazis sign liability papers like everyone is suggesting...

Reactions: EddieNFL

- We'll have the 'news' and random useless as fuck politicians telling us how we 'need' the vaccine

- Still, noone will remind you how there's a 99.94% chance you'll survive being sick from COVID, but focus on the random ass person who died from it

- This will be the 'new normal' lie, just like how Biden was up by 15% everywhere before election day, and the useful idiots will start to agree with all of it as well as the rift between the vaccine people and 'fuck your vaccine' people will grow

- That rift leads to passively weaponized calls of making the vaccine mandatory, or at a minimum, not allowing non vaccinated on planes, trains, stores, the post office, etc.

- But how would people know if I'm vaccinated or not? I dont want to show my paperwork to people 30 times a day whenever I go shopping. How could we make this convienient and secure?

If you would have told me this 10 years ago, I would have rolled my eyes. Now? Not so much. All I know is that if you show up with the intent of vaccinating me, I'm going to have the intent of stabbing you in the fucking heart with that needle.
Where would they put the microchip? Forehead? Back of the hand?

My choices are get the shot or lose everything including my retirement. Do *you* know anyone who has had the shot?

I do. It's a fucking shot. Big. Fucking. Deal. I'm not losing *everything* over a fucking shot.

VooDoo
Hey I hear you, but keep in mind, most people have only had the shot within this week. My cancer was caused by a drug, thought to be safe at the time, that my mother took during pregnancy. I was diagnosed with cancer when I was 39. Let that sink in for a minute. I mean no disrespect, but nothing happening in a week doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

I would say if you are OK with getting one, then do it. I would also say you shouldn't have a problem with someone who is NOT OK with getting one either.

Look up the side effects of DES on male offspring. 40 years is a long time for side effects.

how much you want to bet that the same company that introduced us to Dominion voting machines/computers will be mass producing microchip/vaccination scanners. Coming soon, to a grocery store near you........

Reactions: OldSalty2
They firmly believe that no one is going to do anything about it. So far, I'm not seeing much evidence that they are wrong, sadly so.

And you won’t. If anyone does anything they cover it up and don’t report about it. This book is full of government overreach ending with government dead government agents. But unlike school shootings and terrorism they don’t want copy cats so there is very little reporting on it.

Not advocating any of the above

Reactions: Blutroop
Hey I hear you, but keep in mind, most people have only had the shot within this week. My cancer was caused by a drug, thought to be safe at the time, that my mother took during pregnancy. I was diagnosed with cancer when I was 39. Let that sink in for a minute. I mean no disrespect, but nothing happening in a week doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

I would say if you are OK with getting one, then do it. I would also say you shouldn't have a problem with someone who is NOT OK with getting one either.

Look up the side effects of DES on male offspring. 40 years is a long time for side effects.
I am extremely tolerant of anyone else's opinions and perspective. Don't want it? Don't do it. My employer tossed me and 200 other employees like flaming sacks of shit to get $3.8 million in PPP money. I got laid off for 6 months and my retirement has taken a hit for the rest of my Life. I'm literally despondent...fucked. I'm back to work now and the Rule is that I need to stop, drop, and suck whenever multimillionaires say...Stop, Drop, Suck.....*OR* I will suffer the rest of my natural Life.

I am in the work force until next March and then I'm gonna see what I have in investments and SS benefits and make my decision to retire and flee the US *or* work for cock sucking millionaires and make them millions more with my skills and expertise. Friends, this Republic has failed. I need to eat and put health care on the table and I have lucrative job offers in the EU that are consuming me. I have worked my *ASS* off for 47 years...up at 4:30 to 5 AM and on the job. Sometimes 3 gigs at a time. Lived in a car in the 70's and went on to own my own Corporation. I'm winding down now and 65 YO...I need to take a break and dial it down.

You want it? You go get it. You don't want it? Don't....I need to survive until next March and after that my multimillionaire cock sucker boss can figure out how to stay rich without my talent and expertise. If I need a Covid vaccine to stay employed until then I'll do it. But when I get my feet under me again they can kiss my old wrinkled ass. I'm at the end of my productive run but fit and strong at 64+....30 more years?

I could live that long easily. I ain't gonna live it in poverty because I needed to make a point/count coup on people I made rich with my expertise. I needa get a shot/vaccination? Show me the needle then Suck. My. Dick.

VooDoo

I am extremely tolerant of anyone else's opinions and perspective. Don't want it? Don't do it. My employer tossed me and 200 other employees like flaming sacks of shit to get $3.8 million in PPP money. I got laid off for 6 months and my retirement has taken a hit for the rest of my Life. I'm literally despondent...fucked. I'm back to work now and the Rule is that I need to stop, drop, and suck whenever multimillionaires say...Stop, Drop, Suck.....*OR* I will suffer the rest of my natural Life.

I am in the work force until next March and then I'm gonna see what I have in investments and SS benefits and make my decision to retire and flee the US *or* work for cock sucking millionaires and make them millions more with my skills and expertise. Friends, this Republic has failed. I need to eat and put health care on the table and I have lucrative job offers in the EU that are consuming me. I have worked my *ASS* off for 47 years...up at 4:30 to 5 AM and on the job. Sometimes 3 gigs at a time. Lived in a car in the 70's and went on to own my own Corporation. I'm winding down now and 65 YO...I need to take a break and dial it down.

You want it? You go get it. You don't want it? Don't....I need to survive until next March and after that my multimillionaire cock sucker boss can figure out how to stay rich without my talent and expertise. If I need a Covid vaccine to stay employed until then I'll do it. But when I get my feet under me again they can kiss my old wrinkled ass. I'm at the end of my productive run but fit and strong at 64+....30 more years?

I could live that long easily. I ain't gonna live it in poverty because I needed to make a point/count coup on people I made rich with my expertise. I needa get a shot/vaccination? Show me the needle then Suck. My. Dick.

VooDoo
Dude, at 65 you're probably OK to take the shot. Face it, statistically you only have 9 more years assuming you are male. If you were 25, I would have reservations.

I'm a little older than you and I've resigned myself to I'll never be rich, and besides I'm closer to that actuarial end point than you so I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of my useless shit before I go.

If you make it to 95, more power to you. My dad passed at 63 and he was the oldest ever in his family. I've passed him, but I'm closer to the end than the beginning.

In the end, none of us make it out alive... just saying.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci