• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye bye Newsome. He be gone!!

Because he has been buying votes like crazy and is super popular right now with the welfare/woke crowd. Just announced 12 billion for homeless homes. He did his own Cali stim checks and is giving the illegals medical. Also raises to firefighters and I forget how much on "infrastructure".

Reactions: theLBC
^ yup. he's definitely trying to buy his way into keeping the job.

btw, what is the career path for recalled governors?

checking signatures was hilarious, considering libtards don't believe in it.

^ yup. he's definitely trying to buy his way into keeping the job.

btw, what is the career path for recalled governors?

checking signatures was hilarious, considering libtards don't believe in it.
I took a piss in a public bathroom right next to Gray Davis about two months after he was out of office, so it is a long way down, lol.

Newsome isn't going to be recalled, though. CA is a different world than it was fifteen or so years ago.

And there isn't an uber popular celebrity running against him.

I took a piss in a public bathroom right next to Gray Davis about two months after he was out of office, so it is a long way down, lol.

Newsome isn't going to be recalled, though. CA is a different world than it was fifteen or so years ago.
yeah, i am from orange county, which is not that different from when it was solid red, but that was only until they allowed ballot harvesting.

Reactions: kmckinnon
I cannot believe that ballot harvesting is legal anywhere. I can't think of anything more corrupt on its face.

one down 999 anti american pro communist left to go .

yeah, i am from orange county, which is not that different from when it was solid red, but that was only until they allowed ballot harvesting.

Tito would have straightened out the entire situation in Orange County. What's he doing now that he was forced from office?

Tito would have straightened out the entire situation in Orange County. What's he doing now that he was forced from office?
i don't know. i have lived in long beach since the 90s. (other than a shot stint overseas).

I highly doubt the recall election will accomplish anything besides wasting more of my money.
Not one of the possible candidates is even remotely qualified. But hey, there's money to be made
and that's what politics is all about.

I heard that they've already counted the ballots, and this guy (?) has won with an eleven-billion to seventeen margin.

Marcel Marceau spoke of this in the news, tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
I realize hoping for a Republican might be a lot but at least getting rid of this limp wrist, pixie dust faggot is a good step in the right direction. 🤣 God just looking at that greaseball would annoy the fuck outta me. And then he opens his mouth and a purse falls out.

My MIL is dancing

Reactions: Snuby642