• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

Anyone running one w a Surgeon action Huber trigger in a LiteChassis? Is it Plug and play aka drop in?

I had originally posted this in the other rifle pic thread. Had it out to 1580 yards so far.

6.5 Creedmoor
Cadex Lite Competition Chassis
Cadex DX2 Trigger
Surgon 591 action
Bartlein barrel (26" medium palma)
APA Little B. brake
Vortex Razor HD AMG Scope

30172004_2138246229535387_6102918191643577321_o.jpg
30419956_2138246239535386_6917460990654399889_o.jpg

6.5 creedmoor`.jpg

Finished my tikka 6.5 build. Bought the Tikka T3X CTR 20" stainless in 6.5cm and dropped it in the Cadex Competition Lite chassis.
-Factory T3X CTR 20"
-TBAC Ultra 9
-factory 0MOA Tikka rail
-Spuhr 20MOA 1.5" rings
-Vortex AMG

FYI I barely had enough clearance with the 1.5" height spuhr with the AMG if anyone is building something similar.

waiting on a front rail for the bipod. Surprised it didn't come with it...

Cheers

For some there not an all position rifle , this critique is all I can think of . Otherwise pay attention to torque specs use quality wrenches and you can rest assured this will be a foundation to work from .

Does anyone have a pic of a stiller tac 300 or 338 in a field comp or lite comp chassis?

Thanks mate. I have the same scope and my rifle is cerakoted the same colour. This could work out well. Just need to get behind the stock now

Ah ok. I went and got quotes for a CDX Tac here, may be a better option. We have a long wait time for them here.

Anyone have a Surgeon action w Dual strike?? If so can you please post a picture..

Any users have issues w cheek piece coming loose while shooting?

Cadex field strike with comp forend and skeleton buttstock

Remmy 700 SA in 308
Calvin Elite two stage
JEC brake
NF 8-32x56 NXS
MPA enhanced vertical gripA2971D97-C194-4C61-954F-D96687773BB1.jpeg

Reactions: viking78
Any users have issues w cheek piece coming loose while shooting?

What buttstock are you running? You mean coming loose where the cheek piece literally screws into the riser (you can see the screw when looking down from top)?

And no.

What buttstock are you running? You mean coming loose where the cheek piece literally screws into the riser (you can see the screw when looking down from top)?

And no.
I don't own a CADEX yet. Just making sure i won't have a issue.

So, you guys that run the cadex chassis. Do any of you run barrels that are heavy varmint contour or thicker?

Also,
Where’s the go to place to order one and get it in a timely manner?

If my barrel will work without clearance issues, I would be interested in picking up a field competition, big horn TL3 and one of the stealth brown colors.

Thanks for any and all help

I’m running the M24 contour in the comp forend (which is slimmer than their standard). Clearance is fine. Pic is up a little higher on the thread......

Reactions: RampedRaptor
So, you guys that run the cadex chassis. Do any of you run barrels that are heavy varmint contour or thicker?

Also,
Where’s the go to place to order one and get it in a timely manner?

If my barrel will work without clearance issues, I would be interested in picking up a field competition, big horn TL3 and one of the stealth brown colors.

Thanks for any and all help
Take a look on my set up from prior post here. Rifle with rattle can camo .
Bbl is 30" H.V. cut on both ends .
IMHO if you plan to build a 50 cal or egual dual strike is ample.otherwise field chassis will fit tighter 30 cal 6.5 6mm
[email protected]
Scott is a stand up guy . He knows all details regarding Cadex Defense.
You will not regret going with Cadex

Take a look on my set up from prior post here. Rifle with rattle can camo .
Bbl is 30" H.V. cut on both ends .
IMHO if you plan to build a 50 cal or egual dual strike is ample.otherwise field chassis will fit tighter 30 cal 6.5 6mm
[email protected]
Scott is a stand up guy . He knows all details regarding Cadex Defense.
You will not regret going with Cadex

+1 for Scot!

Any one here have some pics of a surgeon action in a lite comp. I want to see if theres enough clearance for an arc barloc to access the screw, for the part to fit and if theres enough space for the recoil lug version. Thank you in advance

Top is the 300 Win Mag Tac. Waiting on a Minox ZP5 MR4 coming tomorrow for it.

Last edited:
When I purchased my chassis Cadex chassis, they didn’t have much of a presence, the only pictures online were what Cadex had released. Since I needed a left hand chassis to fit a 338 action, it took a while to have the chassis made. But it was well worth the wait, Cadex attention to details really makes them a stand out.

Attachments

• 4B23930C-91E1-4C20-987C-353A762B5853.jpeg
    4B23930C-91E1-4C20-987C-353A762B5853.jpeg
    561.2 KB · Views: 271
I was going to put a Remington 700 - 338 lapua into a Cadex Chasis, any recommendation on which one? Looks like a lot of peeps are doing the skeletonized chasis as well. better for price?

I was going to put a Remington 700 - 338 lapua into a Cadex Chasis, any recommendation on which one? Looks like a lot of peeps are doing the skeletonized chasis as well. better for price?

For the record, I don’t like the adjustments for cheek riser for the skeleton (too much per increment). Other than that, it’s great.

How do you like the Cadex actions?

Really well. Super smooth. I'm liking it.. Overall feel, fit, finish is outstanding. The safety is the only thing that took a little getting used to. I like the safety on the AI better, but the trigger on the Cadex. These are great complete package guns.

A close up of my Rem 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor with a modified MPA grip. In what I call "caliche tan"
IMG_20180913_181436.jpg

I used Magpul AI and Alpha mags without any issues. I think they should run any of the mags available.