• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

765D0B00-FC8F-45AC-9D4C-E32A794D7542.jpeg

My 3 pieces of Cadex awesomeness.
Closest is my bergara in the grey lite comp

middle in tan a Tikka CTR in 223

back a full on Cadex R7 in 6cm!! It is used in PRS with the lite comp chassis that my Bergara B14r is in

Cadex account has been quiet lately. Must be working on my rifle :D She's a beaut. Take your time on it Cadex, I'm in no rush :)

It's the sniper grey Kraken with 6.5, 300, 338. She will be perfect >:]
I am sure it will be!! Will this be your first Cadex?

View attachment 7529266
My 3 pieces of Cadex awesomeness.
Closest is my bergara in the grey lite comp

middle in tan a Tikka CTR in 223

back a full on Cadex R7 in 6cm!! It is used in PRS with the lite comp chassis that my Bergara B14r is in
Can you tell me the barrel length on the Bergara? That's a light competition chassis right?

Anyone have some vertical grip ideas?
MDT is back ordered for awhile. I have their MDT grip for the ACC chassis but not sure how to make that work since it’s a two piece design.

Reactions: TacticalPlinker
The mdt sits way too low when I tried it, I ended up going with the XLR slanted but the vertical is a solid idea.

Wonder how well the MPA EVG grip is?

Same it was too low as well, I tried the MPA and MDT finally tried a old AR15 grip I had. It was a major improvement in comfort and trigger press. So I tried the XLR and it been perfect. I noticed I liked a more angled grip than the vertical.

Attachments

• 20201224_145853.jpg
    20201224_145853.jpg
    705.7 KB · Views: 107
I hate angled grips. Love my MDT ACC grip which is why I was hoping to get something similar to that on my other two Cadex rifles.

I bet my buddy could chop the MPA grip

Anyone have some vertical grip ideas?
MDT is back ordered for awhile. I have their MDT grip for the ACC chassis but not sure how to make that work since it’s a two piece design.
I’m running the MDT vertical grip on my Light Competition Chassis and I really like it. I’m not sure what others are referring to fo it sitting to low. It fit with no issues and I really Like the feel.
DACCDBFA-0408-4F02-9B37-887360D4E482.jpeg

I’m running the MDT vertical grip on my Light Competition Chassis and I really like it. I’m not sure what others are referring to fo it sitting to low. It fit with no issues and I really Like the feel.
View attachment 7585882

im curious how you even got it to attach. The grip I have is a two piece that’s meant specifically for my ACC chassis. I’m assuming theirs an AR15 compatible version?

The metal spine can attached to the chassis via the screw.

ACC grip is 2 outer shells and a metal inner attachment point.

Reactions: JB.IC
im curious how you even got it to attach. The grip I have is a two piece that’s meant specifically for my ACC chassis. I’m assuming theirs an AR15 compatible version?
The spine bolts right on to the chassis the same as it would for the ACC. I even put one on my Tikka Tac A1. For that I just had to get a metric bolt the same length as the SAE bolt that came with the MDT grip. Most chassis take AR 15 compatible grips.

Oh wow... Cadex makes a bag rider!!!
Got to get me one of those.
I made mine from a QD Scope rail by sanding off the slots... (Farmerized)

Reactions: MPrimo
How does the bag rider attach?

Remove the pic rail first maybe?

Looking at it on the web site, it does not fit to the pic rail directly.

Yes you have to remove the Picatinny rail first.

You choose the position you would like your ELR bag rider and you screw the two screws!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Nathalie Deslauriers
Graphic Artist
[email protected]

I got the XLR ergo vert grip in the other day and it feels like a wet dream on my cadex

New Cadex build . So I decided to build a factory rifle with a PROOF 20" carbon fiber Sendero in 6.5 Creedmoor. Just ordered the CDX-R7 action and DX2 two stage trigger. Dropping it into a Lite Competition.

How do you like the action as it gets worn in? Does it get smoother or does it stay the same?

~TP....

Attachments

• IMG_20210325_073934.png
    IMG_20210325_073934.png
    889.9 KB · Views: 181
New Cadex build . So I decided to build a factory rifle with a PROOF 20" carbon fiber Sendero in 6.5 Creedmoor. Just ordered the CDX-R7 action and DX2 two stage trigger. Dropping it into a Lite Competition.

How do you like the action as it gets worn in? Does it get smoother or does it stay the same?

~TP....

Are you new to a 50 degree action? it will take a few trips to the range to get used to it . Plus like all things new it will settle in. you have any pics of your build?

Are you new to a 50 degree action? it will take a few trips to the range to get used to it . Plus like all things new it will settle in. you have any pics of your build?
I run a Tikka T3X presently so I'm "almost there" in bolt throw rotation 😉.
As for pictures I'll post up when it's together.

Reactions: Cadex Defence
Based on the popularity of the new Barrett rifle. I feel like the Kraken is SUPER underrated. An absolute steal for anyone who wants to get into the quick-change barrel game (without having to re-zero each time you change the barrel!). The fact that it's such a looker too is an added bonus. Not specific to Kraken, but this video came out a while ago (it's in Russian but has English subs). It gives a fantastic breakdown of the attention to detail Cadex puts into their rifles.

Nice video even if in Russian and with subtitles. :)

The tear down was extensive, and well explained.

Based on the popularity of the new Barrett rifle. I feel like the Kraken is SUPER underrated. An absolute steal for anyone who wants to get into the quick-change barrel game (without having to re-zero each time you change the barrel!). The fact that it's such a looker too is an added bonus. Not specific to Kraken, but this video came out a while ago (it's in Russian but has English subs). It gives a fantastic breakdown of the attention to detail Cadex puts into their rifles.

Reactions: Cadex Defence
Nice video even if in Russian and with subtitles. :)

The tear down was extensive, and well explained.
It is Ukraine that man is talking.
Not Russian.
And they are in WAR at the moment, even the Putin is not saying it so, but the Russian are in up in theyr ass on it.
But Biden might end it soon.

Just got this last week. First shots today and I was very impressed with how the rifle felt and performed. Waiting on the cadex arca rail which is coming from Canada because I couldn’t find a retailer that had them in stock (yes, I checked euro optic) here so I threw on a area 419 rail that I had on my AR. I wasn’t sure about the trigger since I couldn’t get it under 2lbs but I liked it, it broke nice and crisp. Action was super smooth and the 50 degree throw wasn’t as hard to get used to as some people comment. I just wish there was a lil more weight to the rifle or a way to add some. Btw I ran MDT metal magazine's with zero issues, accurate mag is just too long.

Attachments

• 789FA3BE-A11B-454C-AF0D-D10E05D6D9EB.jpeg
    789FA3BE-A11B-454C-AF0D-D10E05D6D9EB.jpeg
    591.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1671A70D-579B-428F-AFCD-090C395A38FE.jpeg
    1671A70D-579B-428F-AFCD-090C395A38FE.jpeg
    606.7 KB · Views: 143