• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Calling all US F-T/R Shooters

scaxeman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Oregon
www.usftrclass.com
Hey All,

Another excellent Nationals in sun kissed Lodi is upon us! Just a few notices for people interested in the US F-T/R Team.

1. There will be a very informal reception (think pizza, and bring your own beer) on Wednesday, Sept. 28th at 7:00 PM at the Best Western Countryside in Lodi, WI. Anyone from past F-T/R Teams, current F-T/R teams, anyone who has any interest in the Team, or making the Team is definitely invited. There will be plenty of info to be had on where the Team is going, Team selection, etc. For more info, talk to Darrell Buell or Mike Miller out at the range.

2. Anyone interested in being selected for the upcoming US Team should come find Darrell or Mike at some point over the course of the week (between relays or whatever), and let them take a peek at the equipment you are running.

Good Luck to all at Nationals

Darrell Buell
Captain, Team USA F-T/R

Re: Calling all US F-T/R Shooters

well Darrell, I would love to give the team try out a go but unfortunately for me, you, Monte, Stan and John have seen me shoot at Douglas ridge during the Burden match
I am pretty sure it is not gonna happen.
Cheers.