• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CANADA PROTEST IS OVER

download.jpeg

Arrested by..... sheriff's department.

Arrested for promoting liberty!!

There has been a group chat leak of rcmp zogbots bragging about their OT and their buffet at chateau Laurier and laughing at the lady who got trampled and how “they should practice this tomorrow” and how they’re “living the dream”

But we have to #backtheblue right ?

There has been a group chat leak of rcmp zogbots bragging about their OT and their buffet at chateau Laurier and laughing at the lady who got trampled and how “they should practice this tomorrow” and how they’re “living the dream”

But we have to #backtheblue right ?

Link?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Yep. The police were filming everyone and intend to arrest every single person that showed up. These people have a choice to make now. Sit back and get picked off one by one or go to war with the police. The state escalated and is on the offensive. Anything these people do is defensive at this point.

There are two institutions that work against every free man. The media and law enforcement. Without these two institutions, the tyrants calling the shots are powerless and vulnerable. This is applicable anywhere in the world.
It is pretty clear at this point (at least to me) - every last thing they say we cannot do, I will be doing. (Or vice versa)

I also suspect, assuming the shooting doesn't start, from here, I will oppose these pricks at every level I can, local to national. Guessing I have a new hobby. State the obvious and point it out, in the light where others can see.

They are fucking up-by the numbers.

Reactions: stevieb92
Here is the sad thing, I don’t see anyone winning anything here from their masters. In fact, all I see is the power swinging even more toward their side. I mean all these things are great and they do point out what is obvious to everyone here but ultimately they don’t do anything other than getting people arrested and whatnot. And they could easily arrest everyone there one by one. How? Easy. Everyone that has a license has a photo. All they got to do is run it through the DMVs until it pops up a match or semi match for further scrutiny. Unless people covered their faces or look drastically different than they did in their license photos. That doesn’t work, they can simply track cell phone locations, cross reference the drivers to the trucks and companies etc. sadly the keys were handed to the kingdom long ago. Unless you are the blm or something then you can do whatever the fuck you want. Nothing going to happen to little Hitler and those doing all this mess likely just further emboldened.

We have seen people killed now in multiple cities and countries and overall nobody has done crap about it. For the law abiding, the system is failing us or doing what it’s masters want it to do, depending on how you look at it. By the time people get up enough resources and balls things will likely be too far down the road. I hope I’m wrong but I see the power only getting more one directional.

Yup it’s real and those guys in the text have already been identified. I’m sure it’ll make CBC news and they will loose their jobs just like that poor lady lost her job for donating 100$
Where are you finding that it’s real? I’m nkt saying it’s not but have to be careful. That could be easily photoshopped by bad actors...I mean how do we really know?

Where are you finding that it’s real? I’m nkt saying it’s not but have to be careful. That could be easily photoshopped by bad actors...I mean how do we really know?
They have names and phones numbers, theses clowns are absolutely RCMP and the the leak happened because someone in that group chat had a soul. The group chat name refer to them being part of the RCMP “Musical Ride tour”.

Feel free to call them and ask.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The woman killed by the horse patrol was named Roberta Paulsen. RIP Patriot Roberta.
Check your sources, I highly doubt this is true. Roberta Paulsen just happens to be a fake name that was being circulated online as having been killed on Jan 6 also.

Discussion of a "total collective action" reminds me that the American Revolution was carried on the backs of less than 20% of the people living in the Colonies at the time. The rest were either Torys, or satisfied to sit back and wait until better men than them fought and died.
It isn't going to happen.

Discussion of a "total collective action" reminds me that the American Revolution was carried on the backs of less than 20% of the people living in the Colonies at the time. The rest were either Torys, or satisfied to sit back and wait until better men than them fought and died.
It isn't going to happen.
But today's civilian population is so much larger compared to the oppressors. You could likely do it in America with just 4-5%. Canada probably isn't far off.

In 2018, there were approximately 68,500 police officers serving in Canada, a rate of 185 officers for every 100,000 people.

That counts you out. Lol, what a bunch of nuts. The next time it is the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima...
I love living rent free in your head

If the truckers leave... it is very possible that the parliament can hold a no-confidence vote and bring on elections...
I've asked this from a Canadian I know through this place. Conservatives are a minority and the party in coalition with Trudeau's is even more to the left.

Basically a no-confidence isn't happening until citizens bring even more pain down.

IDK, would you l

I've asked this from a Canadian I know through this place. Conservatives are a minority and the party in coalition with Trudeau's is even more to the left.

Basically a no-confidence isn't happening until citizens bring even more pain down.
Yes. Sadly, most of Canada is far left wing. They see nothing wrong with what has transpired against the people.