• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CANADA PROTEST IS OVER

Are there leaked emails? Would love to see those go mainstream

"After his prepared remarks about his reversal in position, Trudeau was softly questioned about internal documents discovered by the Canadian Senate that point toward Trudeau’s cabinet discussing the political benefits they would gain by invoking the Emergency Act. The prime minister dodged the question twice, instead saying a parliamentary investigation will review why the Emergency Act was needed."

Most of his cabinet are Communists aka psychopathic crazies with revenge complexes. They can't help themselves. A dictatorship is just a group of psychopaths with control of the government.

"After his prepared remarks about his reversal in position, Trudeau was softly questioned about internal documents discovered by the Canadian Senate that point toward Trudeau’s cabinet discussing the political benefits they would gain by invoking the Emergency Act. The prime minister dodged the question twice, instead saying a parliamentary investigation will review why the Emergency Act was needed."

Most of his cabinet are Communists aka psychopathic crazies with revenge complexes. They can't help themselves. A dictatorship is just a group of psychopaths with control of the government.
A part of me wishes he didn't revoke it. Probably would have upped the chances those made it to the public eye.

Oh, you mean like the fat orange fucker we had in the white house until he got his ass kicked ?

Oh, you mean like the fat orange fucker we had in the white house until he got his ass kicked ?

Cool mindless insult.

So what exactly did he do that you took issue with?
Use your words

Frankly in my time he was one of the best presidents, though that’s a pretty low bar.

Cool mindless insult.

So what exactly did he do that you took issue with?
Use your words

Frankly in my time he was one of the best presidents, though that’s a pretty low bar.
He is a piece of shit coward . He is a fucking liar . He fucked us bad, if you can't see that you are very ignorant or in denial . Funny to watch North Korea and Russia treat him like a fucking idiot . I could go on, but I think you get the message . If not, that's on you .

He is a piece of shit coward . He is a fucking liar . He fucked us bad, if you can't see that you are very ignorant or in denial . Funny to watch North Korea and Russia treat him like a fucking idiot . I could go on, but I think you get the message . If not, that's on you .

Russia never attacked Ukraine on his watch and NKorea stopped shooting missiles but does so regularly now.

Hunter please stop posting here your crack is showing.

Didn't your girlfriend, I mean dead brothers wife, throw your guns away?

Last edited:
It's good to see that Trump has filled that empty space between your ears.

GTFO, troll.

Reactions: RRW

So how he handled NK?

He was the only president to have talks with them, which is more than any other president had done in my lifetime.

Russia? Aside from all the fake shit HRC put out, he didn’t seem to have much bad in that front, if anything he had us petroleum independent, and petroleum is one of the exports Russia likes to use to keep others under their red thumb.

Shit coward? Well as with the rest of your posting that’s mostly a statement of opinion, however he didn’t run from a fight with the press he would engage outside of a pre scripted teleprompter, he also from my understanding lost money working as POTUS vs the others who got rich

But hey, mean tweets be taking up real estate in simple minds

heres turbotrout and his lover jumping their steerables into the Ukraine to lend a hand…

1645977729831.png

You just described Sleepy Joe to a T, thanks dude.