• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candace Owens: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" & Here's Why! [Non deserving martyrdom!]

Assholes come in all flavors. We just had a guy hang a dummy of our pos librial KY govener from a tree. Completely deleted the message protesters were trying to convey. Thats the shit media thrives for every thundershower is the next globe killer storm.

Here’s the solution to keep blacks from being killed by police.
092EF669-1148-4BDD-978C-2CDA2A99F660.gif

I‘m watching FNN right now and it’s full on, “He was turning his life around”. They are literally trying to turn him into a martyr and a symbol. Cursory mention of B&E, no mention of being high on fentanyl.

It seems the media has lower expectations for the behavior of people from some groups than for others.

Reactions: FishinGuns
I‘m watching FNN right now and it’s full on, “He was turning his life around”. They are literally trying to turn him into a martyr and a symbol. Cursory mention of B&E, no mention of being high on fentanyl.
Or trying to pass funny money.

Reactions: FishinGuns and Fig
Go virtue signal somewhere else. Everyone agrees he was murdered. Everyone agrees that who he was or what he did is irrelevant once he is in custody. that’s not enough for you idiots. The media and race hustlers are trying to make a bad guy into a hero. He wasn’t.
Word.
One would think once you've seen who a group makes a hero/idolizes it would be a clue to their ideals.

R

So are any of the people who filmed this gonna be charged with murder as well or is that only reserved for those with "White Privlage"

Reactions: Aries256
I doubt sleeplz has ever been out of the country, much less all the places on State Department lists to which so many members have gotten a free ride. When your perspective is only what you’re taught By professors and told by the tv and social media you can’t expect to have any kind of mature perspective. The child like behavior and opinions are nothing but an extreme form of ignorance. It’s proof our education system is no longer functioning to create actual citizens who have any civic virtue, or respect for our free and open systems and way of life. They want to tear it all down because they’ve been told that is good. They’ve never seen what that looks like, while many of us have.
Lol, I've deployed more times than you've given your husband an orgasm. and I'm about to make another trip. I'm not sure what you have done but your trip to italy probably gave you tons of insight on white privelage. White privelage is looking at other people's causes and deciding whether its worthy. Finding any angle to downplay it.

Last edited:
Yes because of the political backlash otherwise they mostly walk.

In 15years cops they shot and killed roughly 15.000 people , only 93 police officers have been charged with murder or manslaughter resulting from an on-duty fatal shooting since 2005, and only 33 have been convicted of a crime related to the shootings.Of those, only six were convicted of murder or manslaughter, and four of those convictions were overturned on appeal. In all four cases, the officers were later tried and convicted on separate federal charges related to the incidents and received lengthy prison sentences.

Those body cams that are supposedly there to keep them in line are there mostly to keep the damages from lawsuits that get paid by the city,state etc down.

15k is a surprising number. Based on the the complete lack of respect of the rule of law in certain demographics/areas, I thought it would have been higher.

Lol, I've deployed more times than you've given your husband an orgasm. and I'm about to make another trip. I'm not sure what you have done but your trip to italy probably gave you tons of insight on white privelage. White privelage is looking at other people's causes and deciding whether its worthy. Finding any angle to downplay it.
385A3B39-712F-4EFA-B6BF-119EE2D7BF1D.gif

Reactions: FishinGuns and Fig
What privilege is discounting other's opinions/beliefs?

R

In this case yes. A guy said fuck u, to a dude that was murdered all because there was a march near his house. C'mon, emotional Karen's growing all day.

fig, if you ever lose children which I hope never happens, imagine some kid on the internet saying fuck u to your kid. congrats on being who you are.

Having one of my three children became a worthless drain on society is a constant fear. It drives my wife and I to give them the best support and guidance we can. I believe that is the big difference between kids who "stunt like they daddy" and those who are driven to success.

You’re a self absorbed caricature of a millennial regurgitating every leftist and media platitude there is. You’ve been talking out of your ass since your first post.

I’m sure the irony is lost on no one that after moving my family out of the way of a potential riot, and saying my house isn’t worth shooting another human being over, you are now trying to say that mean words on the internet are more important than that. It was crystal clear what my FU was about. Mainly that once this shit threatens my family...FU. Clearly your the one who doesn’t have a family, and are living in La La Land.

Go fuck yourself war hero. Glad you’re not watching my six.
Though, I would like to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes @THEIS...

You’re a self absorbed caricature of a millennial regurgitating every leftist and media platitude there is. You’ve been talking out of your ass since your first post.

I’m sure the irony is lost on no one that after moving my family out of the way of a potential riot, and saying my house isn’t worth shooting another human being over, you are now trying to say that mean words on the internet are more important than that. It was crystal clear what my FU was about. Mainly that once this shit threatens my family...FU. Clearly your the one who doesn’t have a family, and are living in La La Land.

Go fuck yourself war hero. Glad you’re not watching my six.
Though, I would like to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes @THEIS...
Sounds an awful lot like "BBBB."

Mmmm.. me thinks engaging with the squirt you're giving him exactly what lacks in his pathetic little life... attention. Worse, it keeps him coming back to the trough. And giving an education, but as the saying goes... ya just can't fix stupid. As I've witnessed, it seems often the goal is just to get under your skin. Shallow as that is, much like in 5th grade, it gives them a feeling of superiority, power and control.

Last edited:
It's a catch 22. Engagement gets them to out themselves for what they are and you get to see just how deep the indoctrination is.
The downside is having to go through the same process over and over to hopefully catch something new.
Well, there's the little bit of fun reading the ridicule and just once I would like to see someone's face when they read their biography.
Mmmm.. me thinks engaging with the squirt you're giving him exactly what lacks in his pathetic little life... attention. Worse, it keeps him coming back to the trough. And giving an education, but as the saying goes... ya just can't fix stupid. As I've witnessed, it seems often the goal is just to get under your skin. Shallow as that is, much like in 5th grade, it gives them a feeling of superiority, power and control.

the arrest was for a counterfeit $20... oh and he was high.

guess we should kill any stoner than steals a bag of skittles from Chevron. that is fundamentally unAmerican

Napeequa?

Are you Shaneequa's cousin?

Asking for a friend.......

In this case yes. A guy said fuck u, to a dude that was murdered all because there was a march near his house. C'mon, emotional Karen's growing all day.

So just what are you personally going to do about those of us who enjoy white privilege?

The world wonders..........

It's a catch 22. Engagement gets them to out themselves for what they are and you get to see just how deep the indoctrination is.
The downside is having to go through the same process over and over to hopefully catch something new.
Well, there's the little bit of fun reading the ridicule and just once I would like to see someone's face when they read their biography.

HA! now I just learned something... TY. And you're totally right. Suffer me tho... knowing that still won't make it any easier listening n' sifting through their word vomit... but at least there's a bright spot in the end.