• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CCI AR Tac .22 lr ammo?

onesureshot

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2007
Utah
Anybody seen this stuff yet? I saw it in a Cabela's ad.

ARTac.jpg

CCI Tactical .22LR Ammunition with Dry Box

Engineered for optimal velocity and accuracy in AR-style .22LR firearms. Loaded with 40-gr. copper-plated bullets, these rounds deliver a muzzle velocity of 1,200 fps.

I did not see anything on the CCI Web Site, just Cabela's

http://www.cabelas.com:80/product/Shooti...Y_SEQ_104536080

Re: CCI AR Tac .22 lr ammo?

Hey, this is my first post on this forum...I bought this ammo from cabelas to use in my Chiappa dedicated .22 upper. For me, it worked the best of all the different .22's I've used.The only "downfall" is the price-$18.99 for 375 rounds vs. $17.99 for 525 Rem Golden at dick's. But, they do run really well for me and they aren't too dirty. Next time I make the drive out there I'm gonna pick up a few more boxes for competition use because they run great in my gun. Hope that helped.

Re: CCI AR Tac .22 lr ammo?

guns and ammo TV had a little segment about the ammo this week. The bullet is rounded to allow for better feeding.

I have shot alot of the Remington Golden bullets, CMP used to sell them by the 5000 round case pretty cheap.

Unfortunately it seems like .22 ammo is like everything else in life you get what "you pay for."

You will be shooting a nice tight group and they have unexplained flyers.

1280077113.jpg

1280077146.jpg

1280076336.jpg

Groups fired out of my Fulton armory upper at 15 yards.