• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDNN Armalite LE Trade in deal.

donws2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2008
Mountain Rest, South Carolina
CDNN was running a good deal on their retail side for dealers about three weeks ago. price was 649.99 plus five mags for a Armalite M15A2 LE trade in Carbines. They must have traded S&W MP15's for the Armalite as all six that I've seen now came in S&W boxes. Shipping on two rifles was 19.99 plus a 2.99 handling fee so for just under 675 you got what they advertise as excellent Armalite M15A2 Carbines with sling and 5 mags. Now it's 50 bucks more and only one mag but the mags are C products and I no fan of those anyway. I picked up two for myself when the deal first came along. The first two were excellent to like new. I ordered two more this week ever thou there was a price increase to 699.99. The next two rifles arrived Thursday. They appear to have never be issued. All four have had a carry handle optics of some sort mounted and a light I think clamped to the barrel. There's the usual wear that goes with these types of set ups but other than a polished look to the finish no harm. The first day or two CDNN even had Colt Carbines for 749.99 but sold out very quickly. Missed that but can't win them all.

Here some pictures of the worst to the bunch.

Those are some good deals. Do they have the balanced bolt lug design by any chance?

You mean the relief cut opposite of the extractor? If so then yes on the three newer rifles. The one rifle with the lowest S/N does not have this mod. But the three others do. Not sure if you can ask for CDNN to inspect for this or if they would charge more to do so. Most likely the rifles are already boxed up and ready for orders.