• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

+ Celia Langelius RIP

She passed away quietly in her sleep at 9:30PM last night from hepatic failure. She had been dealing with it for about three years, but had hospitalized herself a week ago Friday. Saturday night, she became incoherent, and we were told this was it. We signed a DNR Monday, pursuant to her wishes, at a meeting with hospital staff that had been originally called to move her to a Nursing home. She was 72.

Our family is here, and they have most of the situation in hand; I'm doing the things that only I can do.

We shared 52 years of a wonderful marriage; one Daughter, Jen, three Grandkids, Elena, Patrick, and Kayce.

Please pray for her, and for us.

Greg
Deepest condolences Greg. Prayers as well. 🙏 🙏 🙏 :cry: :cry: :cry:

She passed away quietly in her sleep at 9:30PM last night from hepatic failure. She had been dealing with it for about three years, but had hospitalized herself a week ago Friday. Saturday night, she became incoherent, and we were told this was it. We signed a DNR Monday, pursuant to her wishes, at a meeting with hospital staff that had been originally called to move her to a Nursing home. She was 72.

Our family is here, and they have most of the situation in hand; I'm doing the things that only I can do.

We shared 52 years of a wonderful marriage; one Daughter, Jen, three Grandkids, Elena, Patrick, and Kayce.

Greg
So sorry for your loss, Greg. I've followed your adventures in the move from up North to out West together. I know you will miss her terribly. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Greg . Whether ten yrs in or 52 I can't imagine the pain of losing the One . The One you choose . The One that choose you . I hope you know that our Father choose you both and has brought her home .
You and your family are in my family's prayers .

Greg
sorry brother, she's with God smiling down on you

Reactions: Snipe260
Greg,

I am so sorry for your loss, I was on the line in PA today when I heard. Devastating, please take heart you had so many incredible years together.

For those that don’t know, Greg is an original member, like minute one even before there really was a Sniper’s Hide. His dedication to this community is unparalleled, please if you are in his area ask out for a coffee or just a chat, you’ll thank me later.

Semper Fi Marine and stay strong my friend we’re with you buddy !

Greg,
I'm so sorry to hear your lovely Celia passed. I can't even begin to imagine.
I will go to Mass tomorrow and light a candle for Celia,your family and you.
I will be Praying for her Soul, as well as you and your family.

Eternal rest grant unto Her , O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon Her .
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Greg, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved wife. 52 years is an accomplishment that few people are privledged to experience. My parents were married 51 before my mother passed. Somehow Dad carried on - it was tough on him as I know it will be on you.

Sincerest condolences Greg. I pray that soon your memories of her will all be happy, and the pain will recede.

Reactions: wildcats

Greg

Feel for you and your family. Take care.

My sincere condolences, I can’t imagine what you are feeling… all the best for you!

Greg
Greg, words can not express the sorrow. I have enjoyed your writings way back when in the early 2000’s. Hide family mourns with you. God bless brother.