• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Chargemaster Reducing Insert

I saw a few successful posts with the hornady version, do you make those the same size? Otherwise, what dims do you need from me? I am interested for sure.

Got mine in the mail the other day and will be using it tonight to load 50 rounds but the couple powder charges I threw to try it out looked promising as it didn’t over throw and it seems to go a bit faster now. Thank you @MDM !

I will take one of these, RCBS Chargemaster Reducing Insert with small removable sleeve.
.310+ size

Reactions: MDM
i used mine today in my Chargemaster Lite. Worked great! Loaded 50 rounds and not one overthrow! I used to average 4 or 5 per 50.

Got mine in the mail VERY QUICKLY, even amongst thE COVID-19. With minimal fitting it was working flawlessly. Would highly recommend!

Got mine a week ago, finally got the chance to run it and it’s great. Nicely fit and definitely smooths out the flow. I’m coming from using multiple straw lengths and end cut techniques. I’ve also tried some cheapo plastic reducers. This does a better job hands down. (I am running a tuned charge master 1500) Thanks 🤙🏻

I didn’t see an answer RE Hornady use. Is it a different size or same?

I got mine and these things are legit! Really impressed with the quality and the improvement it's made in decreasing over charges. It's almost eliminated then completely.

I will take one for my CM Lite .310+

Please PM me for PP...

Thx!

Are these needed on the lite model? That's all I have and am interested in anything that can help

Ordered from eBay, although, admittedly, I might have been premature. I've been using my Chargemaster 1500 on a variety of loads in 6.5-CM and 300-WM for over a week now. Using the standard settings, and the darn thing has been spot-on every time. No over or under-charges right to the tenth of a grain, using Accurate MagPro, Accurate 4350, and Shooters World 4350. I'll definitely keep the reducer and try it out, but as long as the stock configuration is 100% accurate with every pour ... I'll probably use it as-is for now. I was surprised ... the online community had me prepared for all sorts of charge weight issues. Zero so far after 100-or-so loads. I didn't even have to go to a McDonalds and steal a straw.

I've not tested it in that unit. I can make you one if I know the ID of the discharge tube. PM me.