• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chasing Gear, the broken record of shooting lighter calibers

The only reason I haven’t tried a lighter bullet in my 6.5 is cost and availability. $7-10 a box difference is a lot of money to me. That being said I have done work with 123 grain bullets and they work great. I personally prefer that weight in a hunting bullet. Dollars per round make my decision at the end of the day.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
You get 3 - 4" barrel length for "free" to get more velocity.
Or the length of a suppressor.

Relevant with "lightweight" cartridges, like 6BR and .223 (non improved), they tend to be sensitive to bbl length.

If anyone has connections at Hornady, it would be awesome if they could make the 135 Atip like they did the 110 atip as a polymer tip, i.e. the 109 ELD. A 134 ELD would be the ideal bullet for 6.5x47, 6.5 Creed, 260, etc. The 135 ATIP is my favorite bullet, but the price is just too high to shoot them. Hornady has the tooling and recipe ready, we just need to talk them into it. Maybe @lowlight can pull some strings for a hide purchase!

Dollars per round make my decision at the end of the day.
6 ARC is too pricey to make a transition to as well AFAIK
- custom PPC bolt = $$$
- 6mm 100-105gr bullets = $$$

Components: powders, primer, etc no significant savings

Last edited:
6 ARC is to price to make a transition to as well AFAIK
- custom PPC bolt = $$$
- 6mm 100-105gr bullets = $$$

Components: powders, primer, etc no significant savings
If I could source a 6.8 defiance bolt I would go 224 valk in a heartbeat. With lead times as long as they are I’m sticking with my 6.5. If I could find an affordable lighter weight match bullet I’d definitely give them a go.

Without people chasing gear this website would be an empty shell in a lot of ways, fortunately, we all chase gear so I have nothing to worry about.

Light is Right !

In more ways than not, Light is Right. In terms of color and camouflage, light is better. I mean, who wants to carry a heavy pack, we'd all like a little less weight on our shoulders. When it comes to bullets, light is right too.

I know I am gonna sound like a broken record, but reality demands I report my findings to you guys. So in the spirit of knowledge transfer here we go...

Light wins,

To prove my Point I am gonna focus on Chris Robert's Rifle here in this picture
View attachment 7832626

That ^^^^ My Friends is a brand new 224 Valkyrie. Now ask yourself, who in 2022 is dumb enough to build a Valkyrie ? I fully admit that when I my Daughter's kids grow up, there probably wont be a 224V on the shelf. If there is, it's will some bargain bin, 75gr American Eagle leftover that nobody wants but the nostalgic.

I mean, I just showed you a custom made 224V/6.8 bolt head I have for an Accuracy International. Why on Earth would I waste my time on custom 224V build for an AI rifle - Dumb.

But this weekend, I again saw excellence....

I saw Chris take a shooter who was excited to shoot a target at 264 yards get a 1st round hit at 1200... 1200 yards, with this rifle.

Speed wins, Speed Kills, Speed is our friend... What is the best way to get speed, reduce the weight of the bullet, and it doesn't have to be a lot in the context of our shooting.

We are talking, we are comparing notes, we even spoke to people like Federal trying "relaunch" the Valkyrie with a new understanding of the round and our success in a bolt action rifle. None of the struggles and all of the hype, seriously. Won't happen, but it's fun to talk.

Even the bad ammo, works in our bolt guns.

So what does all this mean.... Absolutely nothing.

it means we are having fun, having success with a dead cartridge, but the caliber is alive and well which is all we need. Pushing a .22 caliber bullet at 2750fps to 2900fps lets us play around on the cheap. This stuff costs nothing to try.... if we can finesse, fine tune, enable a neat little pet load that works for the group... boom. Maybe it's an 80gr load, maybe it's 85.5gr, 90gr, we don't know where it takes us.

We hear about guys doing a little Mexican match, take the 75gr American Eagle at $8 a box, pull the bullet, drop in a 77gr SMK, oh wait, what is that... how about trying this with the bad 90s... drop in an 85.5 with the same BC. If you get that bullet to 2800fps, drop to 1k is a 6.5CM or better...

I know, waste of time, telling stories nobody wants to repeat.

Light rifle, around 10LBS shooting a light caliber, light modular pack, rapid engagements and movement, accuracy, no recoil, no heat, longer barrel life, what is not to like ...

We tend to go too heavy, the 6.5s work better under 140 grains, the 338 under 290grain, even the move from 230 to 225, or even 215gr, we see improvements. As you think about the upcoming shooting season, drop about 6 -10grs off your bullet weight and see what happens.

Indulge me,

If you handload, try this, instead of a 140 class of bullet, go 136gr to 123gr and see what you think be curious. Some of you non Competitor types who reload and plink alot, run the numbers, create the loads and try it. Give us some numbers.

Things that make you go... HMMM
Does any big name rifle maker build bolt guns in this caliber?
Where do you buy the ammunition for $8.00 a box
Sounds like a good cartridge to play with

Haven't kept up in this conversation, but are we talking wind drift, drop, or a combination of both? Here are 2 pictures of drop and wind at 15mph 90*

Attachments

• EDD0F174-D973-4E68-A8C0-6E7AF7404747.png
    EDD0F174-D973-4E68-A8C0-6E7AF7404747.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 8250A8C0-76B1-4556-99B2-819CCAFA0F34.png
    8250A8C0-76B1-4556-99B2-819CCAFA0F34.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 131
Haven't kept up in this conversation, but are we talking wind drift, drop, or a combination of both? Here are 2 pictures of drop and wind at 15mph 90*
while a little extreme, this does show the drop versus wind ratio as weight goes down and speed goes up

less elevation and more wind

Started out shooting 130’s in my MPA. Also, used a medium powder charge. Nothing but good luck hitting targets in the 700 to 850 yard range. Even confirmed hits to 1050 yard in front of witnesses. Without a 25x scope, I can’t even see the darn things. (Though I run the scope at 17x.). Velocity is running 2850FPS out of a 26 inch barrel. However, if I was going to shoot competition on a more regular basis, I probably would go down to a 10 to 11 pound rifle and nothing larger than 6GT. Shooting a day long match with a 20 pounder gets tough on a 73 y/o

When I move up to 144’s, the hits are louder, but otherwise, I can see no advantage. EXCEPT, I have a good stock of 144’s and am running out of 130’s.

So, Lowlight, heres to you

EEAE8D8C-BD58-4467-888A-5D01847B00E7.jpeg

220C2C5F-CF64-4B2A-8695-D6ADCDC9F4E3.jpeg
I dont’ shoot paper that much, steel is so much more fun.

Last edited:

I think the unsaid premises/assumptions are: purpose is competition, only factory ammo, and nothing bigger than a Creedmoor case considered. Justifies the amorphous platitude a bit more than the simple decree :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Reload10
If you go down further in caliber, if you are not long-distance target shooting but instead trying to hit small animals within 500 yds (this sure feels like long-distance due to smaller and moving targets):

26" barrel, .204, factory ammo, extremely flat shooting
  1. 32g Hornady = 4225 fps
  2. 40g Hornady = 3900 fps and better wind drift. This is what I like to shoot.
  3. Cut barrel down 6" and lose ~180 fps
  4. I wonder how far out one could push .204 with reloads and really high BC bullets (that may not exist)?
Faster twist 22-250 is interesting, but there is no heavier factory ammo, and I'm a factory ammo guy. Maybe 22 Creed (eventually) to the rescue?

But the thing is seeing the hits within 200-500 yds, and .204 can do that. I don't think 22-250 can, & I don't know about 22 Creed.
Berger make a 55gr 20 caliber varmint bullet.

grafs has a run of them
Wow, look at that. Damnit, I’d have to get into reloading and faster twist barrels…looks like there are some other options than Berger, not sure if they’re still around:

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/20-cal-55g-tipped-bt-black-hole-bullets-accuracy.3918245/

If I ever got into reloading, I hear all sorts of good things about 20 Practical, Vartag, etc etc but have no experience to even judge the reviews of those calibers.

I suppose I should save my brass for when I retire and have lots of time but no money.

Last edited:
Maybe someday we'll learn the definition of "balance". I remember when my grandpa was loading, everything was all about maximizing speed and running the lightest bullet possible before it exploded. Then over the next 30 years the pendulum swung way to the other end of the spectrum. Hopefully now there isn't an overcorrection, but human nature leaves me a bit pessimistic on that topic.
With the amount of technology that precludes wasting time/components on the range, hopefully more people buy/load to their individual needs - we're certainly at a point where that is possible.

(I will say, being an average shooter, I'd trade a pound of flat shooting for an ounce of wind bucking)

Wow, look at that. Damnit, I’d have to get into reloading and faster twist barrels…looks like there are some other options than Berger, not sure if they’re still around:

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/20-cal-55g-tipped-bt-black-hole-bullets-accuracy.3918245/

If I ever got into reloading, I hear all sorts of good things about 20 Practical, Vartag, etc etc but have no experience to even judge the reviews of those calibers.

I suppose I should save my brass for when I retire and have lots of time but no money.
@orkan has a few 20 calibers that he uses the 55gr Bergers in.

Reactions: carbonbased
IDK how much this applies to this topic specifically but here is my .02 worth of experience.

Me and 2 of my shooting partners have developed absolute killer dasher loads with the 95gr SMK 6mm's. 600 and in, wind isn't too big of an issue (considering we live in the SE and have little wind to speak of anyway), but when you get much past that, these 95's get blown around pretty easily. We have them going anywhere from 3120-3180 fps with ease and without a velocity limit, we could go past 3200 without pressure. Our 100 yard groups can be pretty consistently in the .2 MOA range and shoot 1.5-1.75" groups at 500. It feels like shooting a red rider BB gun too. With all that being said, the 105's have proven to be more resistant to wind changes and more consistent at/around the 1000 yard range. Now, is 105gr considered to be a light, average, or heavy for caliber weight for the dasher? It is definitely the most "common" weight bullet used for the dasher but where does it fall on the scale as far as this particular topic goes? I loved shooting 95s until the wind picked up. Slight changes in mph or direction had greater affects on the 95's than it did on the 105's.

hhhhh.png
bbbb.jpg
mmmm.jpg

I would think that 105s would be considered heavy for a Dasher. I know that I consider them heavy for the 6 BR. It’s what I currently shoot.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I think that depends on the context of heavy. Heavy for the powder capacity of a given round? Depends. Heavy for caliber? No. Heavy 6mms aren’t all that common. A 105 Berger is around the same BC as a 6.5mm 130. Not a perfect comparison, but I’m an idiot so this is the best I got. If a given case is shooting a 6mm 105 at the same speed or faster than a 6.5 CM shooting a 130, it’s hard to call it heavy unless you consider the 130 heavy. I don’t think many would.

The 105-108gr range being the go to for 6mm is evidence that people have already decided “light is right.” They just aren’t applying it across the board.

Maybe someday we'll learn the definition of "balance". I remember when my grandpa was loading, everything was all about maximizing speed and running the lightest bullet possible before it exploded. Then over the next 30 years the pendulum swung way to the other end of the spectrum. Hopefully now there isn't an overcorrection, but human nature leaves me a bit pessimistic on that topic.
With the amount of technology that precludes wasting time/components on the range, hopefully more people buy/load to their individual needs - we're certainly at a point where that is possible.

(I will say, being an average shooter, I'd trade a pound of flat shooting for an ounce of wind bucking)
Well not all of us grandpaws. Yep, we wanted speed, but we wanted to kill deer and the old saw was, at least 100 grains and at least 1000 ft lbs at point of impact. So, Brenda’s .243 ran 100 grain Sierra Spitzer BT’s and my .25-06 ran 117 Sierra Spitzer BT’s. The 44’s ran Keith‘s at 250 grains and the .357’s ran Keiths at 173 grains. I still have those molds and still make bullets with them. Speed; in those days the pressure maxes for .357 and .44 magnums were a good bit higher than today, so we were getting pretty good (estimated) velocities when we went max.

Oh, we weren’t real flexible. If it worked keep it.

Reactions: lash
I think that depends on the context of heavy. Heavy for the powder capacity of a given round? Depends. Heavy for caliber? No. Heavy 6mms aren’t all that common. A 105 Berger is around the same BC as a 6.5mm 130. Not a perfect comparison, but I’m an idiot so this is the best I got. If a given case is shooting a 6mm 105 at the same speed or faster than a 6.5 CM shooting a 130, it’s hard to call it heavy unless you consider the 130 heavy. I don’t think many would.

The 105-108gr range being the go to for 6mm is evidence that people have already decided “light is right.” They just aren’t applying it across the board.
BC is not a linear thing by caliber(diameter). Not a comparison that translates. What do you think a heavy projectile to be for 6mm?

Yes, it’s powder dependent. That’s obvious.

However, the specific question had to do with 6 Dasher. You know of people using 115s? That’s about as heavy as you’ll see in that chambering. 95 is decent in a 6BR. 105s are heavy, but work well when going past 800 yards, to help buck wind.

Believe fixed diameter, there is a ratio of bullet mass/caliber...
we can call this some factor, if not 'weight', then something similar,
eg like "weight-for-caliber" etc

10-years ago, my first 6mm was a 243Win, and I tried the 115 DTACs, and couldn't push them fast enough to take full advantage of the BC compared to the 105 Hybrids. It ended up being a wash. I stayed with the 105s as they were slightly cheaper, and more available at the time.

Next 6mm ended up being a Dasher. I stayed with 105's. Hornady 105 BTHPs for fire forming, and 105 Hybrids for competition. At the time, many friends were shooting the new 115's DTACs with RBT, but I stuck with the 105 Hybrids because they worked so well in the Dasher.

Now I'm shooting a 6 BRA, and started off shooting the 110 SMKs, which work Ok (Mainly because of 105 Hybrid inconsistent availability). I have a friend who is running 107 SMKs in his BRA (same reamer and Smith) with outstanding results. I was just able to snag 2K 107's so I'm going to be using those moving on, especially with the price of Berger bullets now.

My opinion, 6mm, yeah 105+ is probably on the heavy side. Example, Lapua 6BR factory ammo heaviest bullet is the 105 Scenar. But the 105+ class bullets work so well with the various 6mm cartridges we have now, especially shooting at distance, and/or with wind.

Last edited:
BC is not a linear thing by caliber(diameter). Not a comparison that translates. What do you think a heavy projectile to be for 6mm?

Yes, it’s powder dependent. That’s obvious.

However, the specific question had to do with 6 Dasher. You know of people using 115s? That’s about as heavy as you’ll see in that chambering. 95 is decent in a 6BR. 105s are heavy, but work well when going past 800 yards, to help buck wind.
I know it’s not a good comparison and said as much, I should’ve used sectional density. That would have done a better job explaining why I think the 105s are more or less the equivalent of a 130. I’m not implying 95gr is too light or anything. The 115s are the heaviest 6mm bullets I know of. More akin to the 147-156 6.5s or 180-195 7s. So I guess 110-115 is heavy for caliber to me.

That’s a fair point above about it being the heaviest weight in factory BR ammo. I don’t know, something that easily stabilizes in the common twist rate and reaches 2900+ with good barrel life is hard to call heavy. Average seems more like it for the Dasher.

Reactions: lash
Without people chasing gear this website would be an empty shell in a lot of ways, fortunately, we all chase gear so I have nothing to worry about.

Light is Right !

In more ways than not, Light is Right. In terms of color and camouflage, light is better. I mean, who wants to carry a heavy pack, we'd all like a little less weight on our shoulders. When it comes to bullets, light is right too.

I know I am gonna sound like a broken record, but reality demands I report my findings to you guys. So in the spirit of knowledge transfer here we go...

Light wins,

To prove my Point I am gonna focus on Chris Robert's Rifle here in this picture
View attachment 7832626

That ^^^^ My Friends is a brand new 224 Valkyrie. Now ask yourself, who in 2022 is dumb enough to build a Valkyrie ? I fully admit that when I my Daughter's kids grow up, there probably wont be a 224V on the shelf. If there is, it's will some bargain bin, 75gr American Eagle leftover that nobody wants but the nostalgic.

I mean, I just showed you a custom made 224V/6.8 bolt head I have for an Accuracy International. Why on Earth would I waste my time on custom 224V build for an AI rifle - Dumb.

But this weekend, I again saw excellence....

I saw Chris take a shooter who was excited to shoot a target at 264 yards get a 1st round hit at 1200... 1200 yards, with this rifle.

Speed wins, Speed Kills, Speed is our friend... What is the best way to get speed, reduce the weight of the bullet, and it doesn't have to be a lot in the context of our shooting.

We are talking, we are comparing notes, we even spoke to people like Federal trying "relaunch" the Valkyrie with a new understanding of the round and our success in a bolt action rifle. None of the struggles and all of the hype, seriously. Won't happen, but it's fun to talk.

Even the bad ammo, works in our bolt guns.

So what does all this mean.... Absolutely nothing.

it means we are having fun, having success with a dead cartridge, but the caliber is alive and well which is all we need. Pushing a .22 caliber bullet at 2750fps to 2900fps lets us play around on the cheap. This stuff costs nothing to try.... if we can finesse, fine tune, enable a neat little pet load that works for the group... boom. Maybe it's an 80gr load, maybe it's 85.5gr, 90gr, we don't know where it takes us.

We hear about guys doing a little Mexican match, take the 75gr American Eagle at $8 a box, pull the bullet, drop in a 77gr SMK, oh wait, what is that... how about trying this with the bad 90s... drop in an 85.5 with the same BC. If you get that bullet to 2800fps, drop to 1k is a 6.5CM or better...

I know, waste of time, telling stories nobody wants to repeat.

Light rifle, around 10LBS shooting a light caliber, light modular pack, rapid engagements and movement, accuracy, no recoil, no heat, longer barrel life, what is not to like ...

We tend to go too heavy, the 6.5s work better under 140 grains, the 338 under 290grain, even the move from 230 to 225, or even 215gr, we see improvements. As you think about the upcoming shooting season, drop about 6 -10grs off your bullet weight and see what happens.

Indulge me,

If you handload, try this, instead of a 140 class of bullet, go 136gr to 123gr and see what you think be curious. Some of you non Competitor types who reload and plink alot, run the numbers, create the loads and try it. Give us some numbers.

Things that make you go... HMMM
That's some inspiration right there. When I got into the 6.5's, starting with .260, I was told that the 139gr Scenar was the cats pajamas, and that there was no reason to shoot anything else. Granted, I will always advocate for that bullet for the one reason: load development is very easy with it. I shoot it out of my bolts and my gassers, all with great success.

However, I've pondered more than a few times how well a 123gr ELD would do, particularly in my LRP 07.

If I can find some, I'm gonna give it a go. Anyone reading this have any 123's, feel free to holler at me. On a side note, this whole having to barter for reloading hardware is getting tiresome. The demand has far exceeded the supply, for well over two years now, and it's not going to get any better. Not anytime soon anyway.

Anyhow, the post is much appreciated.

IDK how much this applies to this topic specifically but here is my .02 worth of experience.

Me and 2 of my shooting partners have developed absolute killer dasher loads with the 95gr SMK 6mm's. 600 and in, wind isn't too big of an issue (considering we live in the SE and have little wind to speak of anyway), but when you get much past that, these 95's get blown around pretty easily. We have them going anywhere from 3120-3180 fps with ease and without a velocity limit, we could go past 3200 without pressure. Our 100 yard groups can be pretty consistently in the .2 MOA range and shoot 1.5-1.75" groups at 500. It feels like shooting a red rider BB gun too. With all that being said, the 105's have proven to be more resistant to wind changes and more consistent at/around the 1000 yard range. Now, is 105gr considered to be a light, average, or heavy for caliber weight for the dasher? It is definitely the most "common" weight bullet used for the dasher but where does it fall on the scale as far as this particular topic goes? I loved shooting 95s until the wind picked up. Slight changes in mph or direction had greater affects on the 95's than it did on the 105's.

View attachment 7834703View attachment 7834710View attachment 7834711
I am shooting 6 ARC ,I have three rifles, two of them are bolt action and they are all built with premium barrels. I have similar results as you., these rifles are tack drivers and carry the bullet down range very well. The 105 RDF is my bullet of choice loaded over Leverevolution powder. Two of the rifles shoot .5 MOA or better on a good day,
and the gas gun shoots .75 MOA. The 6 ARC is an awesome platform. It is starting to peak the interest of some of the top shooters in the sport. I have hit target at a mile with the 6 ARC using long range hybrid bullets, Not going to do that with a Valkerie

Last edited:
Hmmm...who builds a custom .224Valkyrie? Yeah, me. Origin action, Bartlein left hand gain twist barrel.

That gun makes me giggle every time I yank a prairie dog out of it's hole or blow it off a mound. Nothing special, just 77TMK's sitting over some CFE223, but man does that rifle/cartridge shoot. Had two line up 270'ish yds. LOL! When we went and looked at the "quigley" shot, you could see the silhouette of the second one, in blood on the ground, as the first one exploded, before blowing the second one another 6 yds or so. Damnedest thing I ever saw...

As to 6.5CM, I switched over to 130's about 1.5 yrs ago. I haven't gathered data, but it does seem to be more consistent to me at range. 140's just really hammered my brass if I tried to push the speed. The 130's are running around 2900fps, which I feel is a sweet spot for the 6.5CM (especially since most targets are in the 400-700yd range in matches), and the brass seems to be holding up well.

Hmmm...who builds a custom .224Valkyrie? Yeah, me. Origin action, Bartlein left hand gain twist barrel.

That gun makes me giggle every time I yank a prairie dog out of it's hole or blow it off a mound. Nothing special, just 77TMK's sitting over some CFE223, but man does that rifle/cartridge shoot. Had two line up 270'ish yds. LOL! When we went and looked at the "quigley" shot, you could see the silhouette of the second one, in blood on the ground, as the first one exploded, before blowing the second one another 6 yds or so. Damnedest thing I ever saw...

As to 6.5CM, I switched over to 130's about 1.5 yrs ago. I haven't gathered data, but it does seem to be more consistent to me at range. 140's just really hammered my brass if I tried to push the speed. The 130's are running around 2900fps, which I feel is a sweet spot for the 6.5CM (especially since most targets are in the 400-700yd range in matches), and the brass seems to be holding up well.
Which 130s are you using?

I’ve been running Norma Golden Target 130s out to 1K on Quantico Range 4 in my 6.5CM since 2009. I’m on my second barrel with this rifle. I’ve used both H4350 and RL17. They run about 2950FPS.
They’re relatively inexpensive per 500 and pretty consistent in the wind.
Edited to add: they work best when they’re just kissing the lands.

Last edited:

How long and what twist barrel?

The two for one prairie dog club is awesome.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Love my 224 Valk nuke. Hammers 80g elds out to 800. It's a pleasure to shoot. Run the mdt plastic mags and mountain tactical extensions to get 10 rds.

The 22/250 using 77/80 grain bullets is an absolute hammer
Tikka makes them both heavy and light
I have shot a half Moa group at 700 meters with this
Plenty of magazine length to play with
738E7F81-86D4-4E66-B342-793B1D4EF576.jpeg

Love my 224 Valk nuke. Hammers 80g elds out to 800. It's a pleasure to shoot. Run the mdt plastic mags and mountain tactical extensions to get 10 rds.
Picture of your magazine setup please. Interested.

I am shooting 6 ARC ,I have three rifles, two of them are bolt action and they are all built with premium barrels. I have similar results as you., these rifles are tack drivers and carry the bullet down range very well. The 105 RDF is my bullet of choice loaded over Leverevolution powder. Two of the rifles shoot .5 MOA or better on a good day,
and the gas gun shoots .75 MOA. The 6 ARC is an awesome platform. It is starting to peak the interest of some of the top shooters in the sport. I have hit target at a mile with the 6 ARC using long range hybrid bullets, Not going to do that with a valkyrie.

Are you sure about that, stud?

In everything but straight 223 I have been going with lighter, faster bullets. Less recoil and TOF.

I've found that frank is usually onto something. This winter I grabbed a bunch of 130gr Norma Gold Target, the stuff used in the old prime ammo, and so far it's been just fine. 2850fps with ok accuracy and ok ES/SD. I'd like to run them at a match, we'll see if I can make that happen.

The Valk is still pure joy. Especially considering felt recoil is just as low as any comp gun out there and im hitting targets way out there. So why would I want to shoot anything else and get the same experience for more money?

I'm keeping the 88s at 2750fps and accuracy is great. The problem I've ran into was where this barrel really liked to hum. It seemed to like the 2750fps range for all bullet weights but I kept hitting pressure signs just before hitting the next "node". Maybe a lighter bullet would get me there comfortably. Maybe a heavy bullet would get me more preformance at 2750. All things I'd like to play with with this Valk.

Reactions: VSP968 and lash