• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chassis for CZ 455

I like it and it's twin which is a centerfire chassis. I built it as a rimfire trainer that mimics the other one but since then, for various reasons, I have begun to shoot rimfire more than center fire.
If your going to use this as a PRS/NRL22 set up I can give a couple of tips from what I learned. Biggest issue is balancing it.
If you're changing the barrel use the heavier choice. That barrel is an .850 dia. I should have got .910. The one in the Pic has all the bells and whistles for adjusting the butt stock, that's awesome but you'll have to counter weight the forearm to offset all that steel hardware. So save money and get the more basic butt stock.
As far as action screws, their included.
As far as torque, experiment, find what yours wants rimfires can be picky.
I appreciate the feedback. I will be using this build for NRL22 and will also be dropping in a new barrel - I currently have the CZ455 American which has a thin/hunter barrel. Is Chassis compatible with any weight systems?

I like it and it's twin which is a centerfire chassis. I built it as a rimfire trainer that mimics the other one but since then, for various reasons, I have begun to shoot rimfire more than center fire.
If your going to use this as a PRS/NRL22 set up I can give a couple of tips from what I learned. Biggest issue is balancing it.
If you're changing the barrel use the heavier choice. That barrel is an .850 dia. I should have got .910. The one in the Pic has all the bells and whistles for adjusting the butt stock, that's awesome but you'll have to counter weight the forearm to offset all that steel hardware. So save money and get the more basic butt stock.
As far as action screws, their included.
As far as torque, experiment, find what yours wants rimfires can be picky.

I don't think he's been really advertising them yet, but PDC does have foreend weight kits now. I have one sitting here for my centerfire setups. Unfortunately, I have an older model rimfire chassis (Gen4 instead of 5) that doesn't work with them.

I appreciate the feedback. I will be using this build for NRL22 and will also be dropping in a new barrel - I currently have the CZ455 American which has a thin/hunter barrel. Is Chassis compatible with any weight systems?

I was typing my earlier response at the same time you were, apparently. Yes, PDC offers a weight kit now. See my previous comment.

Reactions: Three_Bags_Full