• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHAZ

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Sorry guys no nudes of Cher's son like you were hoping.

Thinking about the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone wouldn't it be a good time for Jefferson (Northern Cali) to declare it's sovereignty and request two senators and a dozen reps for federal representation?

lol

lvhqxd.png

I would think being free from S Commieland would be good as long as they would be free of SF also

Thinking about the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone wouldn't it be a good time for Jefferson (Northern Cali) to declare it's sovereignty and request two senators and a dozen reps for federal representation?

WA State outside of Seattle is full of 2nd Amendment Sanctuary counties...

I hope those creeps in "CHAZ" think twice about "declaring sovereignty". They will lose, and they will lose badly. Something something "Paris Commune"...

Reactions: Puget Shooter
    WA State outside of Seattle is full of 2nd Amendment Sanctuary counties...

I hope those creeps in "CHAZ" think twice about "declaring sovereignty". They will lose, and they will lose badly. Something something "Paris Commune"...

They fucked up because they declared sovereignty "outside" of the United States - no representation.

If Jefferson declares statehood they get reps.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    If they become "more pure" in their Communism they are sure to succeed.

The failure of Communism is always that it was not Communist enough.
    Communism is historically pretty competent at making things "pure". Or at least at purging what it thinks is impure...

Finaly got it to play.

Pd saying the call is inside the new republic of capital hill, they can handle that.

LMAO

No national news yet.

They are still worried about banning Confederate flag at nascar because it upsets all 10 of the black people that attend.

I am kind of enjoying watching this and hope it spreads to other left wing metro shitholes. Cut off supplies and travel within the zone but keep the cell service turned on because it will provide a wealth of information. The little white snowflakes will get a real life experience of totalitarianism when the alpha's within the group start exercising their authority over them with no one to protect their asses. The mayors and governors are being eaten by their own and wonderful to watch. Get out the popcorn.

I wonder how long before Trump declares this an insurrection and sends the Army in under martial law.

If only the communist fucks were involved I'd say make more popcorn and watch it all burn. But there are good innocent people in there that were abandoned to the wolves by their bitch mayor and faggot governor.

I wonder how long before Trump declares this an insurrection and sends the Army in under martial law.

If only the communist fucks were involved I'd say make more popcorn and watch it all burn. But there are good innocent people in there that were abandoned to the wolves by their bitch mayor and faggot governor.
    i think that is what they want. not the idiots on the ground, but the planners and deep state.
    read this very good letter to Trump, which he tweeted out recently.
    here is a part of it:

We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.

The updates and twitter links are just pure comedy gold. The only thing better would be a dozen or so armed patriotic vets that so happened to live in that area said "fuck this shit" and took the area back, warlord and all. I'd fork over the cash to pay-per-view for that one.

The updates and twitter links are just pure comedy gold. The only thing better would be a dozen or so armed patriotic vets that so happened to live in that area said "fuck this shit" and took the area back, warlord and all. I'd fork over the cash to pay-per-view for that one.

I think it’s coming. Shows like the purge were probably to get you used to the idea.

i think that is what they want. not the idiots on the ground, but the planners and deep state.
    read this very good letter to Trump, which he tweeted out recently.
    here is a part of it:

We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.

The people who are being victimized by these thugs will certainly appreciate being liberated.

I saw some pics of the "sentries" these fucks have stationed on the entrances

They are alive only because someone with a precision rifle hasn't taken them out and disappeared into the confusion yet.

Went looked at a satellite over view of the area, park and cemetery offer the option of "shooting fish in a barrel". Offer re-supply drop at those sites (drop them boxes of rocks and shit), sealed really well that is too heavy to carry so dwell time is increased for them, they will give up after the smell of the decomposing bodies become unbearable. This time of fucking around has to stop. When you are armed holding ground and people, play time is over.

LETTERS FROM ANTIFASTAN

My regulation skinny jeans have begun to stretch and i fear that the others will begin to think i am an interloper. My comrades lay all around me. Not dead, just cant get going as the enemy shot a hole in our pour over set up.

In no one we trust, Todd

Last edited:
    Had it been confirmed that there are actually hostages?

Had it been confirmed that there are actually hostages?
    not that i have seen. the group claims they were welcomed by the people and businesses in the chaz.
    but then some have expressed concern over demands for protection money...

In thier perfect society they should not need "police" protection.

The warlords in charge should provide all services for free.

They should feed the masses and wipe thier asses.

Reactions: 338dude

Oh thank fucking Odin in Valhalla you didnt post nudes of ...... that..... thing.
    04ED3F40-D38E-4818-9EA1-252FC54282C4.gif

This is just like the occupy protests. They had to create their own mini governments and "security" teams to police. They had to designate treasurers to manage all the money they had coming in from democrats and of course became everything they claimed to be against. Just like occupy, this will fall apart on it's own when they succumb to the normal social order that naturally happens with all humans.

The best thing that can happen is that it grows to other cities, gets tons of democrat support, and makes more fence sitters wake the hell up and go vote in Nov with their brains.

What I want to know is how a group of skinny jean wearing pansies takes over an entire section of a city and an armed precinct with real cops, as I understand it, without firing a shot? Like why did the police just desert the place? Makes no sense to me. Why these fuckers are allowed to continue this charade is beyond me. They have been labeled terrorist, real enemies of the state and yet the US isn’t doing a fucking thing. That tells me some people have morals because the message that their silence to this activity suggests is that anyone can do anything and nobody is going to do anything about it. Think about it, we have real enemies at this point in our borders, they aren’t hiding and your own country isn’t doing a damn thing about it. Lmao. Yeah get the popcorn. America is toast if this is allowed to continue. Someone I know that lives there verified that it’s legit but I’m having a real hard time believing this is real.

Someone please please pretty please form a group and go take over some politicians houses and claim it as an autonomous zone!!!

What I want to know is how a group of skinny jean wearing pansies takes over an entire section of a city and an armed precinct with real cops, as I understand it, without firing a shot? Like why did the police just desert the place? Makes no sense to me. Why these fuckers are allowed to continue this charade is beyond me. They have been labeled terrorist, real enemies of the state and yet the US isn’t doing a fucking thing. That tells me some people have morals because the message that their silence to this activity suggests is that anyone can do anything and nobody is going to do anything about it. Think about it, we have real enemies at this point in our borders, they aren’t hiding and your own country isn’t doing a damn thing about it. Lmao. Yeah get the popcorn. America is toast if this is allowed to continue. Someone I know that lives there verified that it’s legit but I’m having a real hard time believing this is real.

Someone please please pretty please form a group and go take over some politicians houses and claim it as an autonomous zone!!!

It happens because the govt tasked by the people with ensuring the public good lets it happen.

The Seattle/Washington governments have shown themselves to be illegitimate.