• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHAZ

It happens because the govt tasked by the people with ensuring the public good lets it happen.

The Seattle/Washington governments have shown themselves to be illegitimate.
More like helped it happen and continue to aid the idiots because they are one and the same cancer to America.

[/QUOTE]
Its a dumb shit kid. Who by your own live and let live policy has been allowed to fester in brainwash.

Instead of sniping dumb shit kids, how about holding your politicians accountable to protecting the Republic from usurpation?

Oh that's right, it's too fucking late cause many of the politician class are in on it.

The blame for ALL OF THIS rests on our apathetic shoulders.

Yet you want to take some dumbshit kid's head off.

Welcome to the whirlwind.

Now who are the dumbshits?
MCRD-Graduation.jpg

How bout these kids?

Fun parallel factoid - the Maidan started with a group of (thugs) radicals who seized (were allowed) the physical square and began to fortify the position. By the time the position was well established, the crowd (many of whom had real grievances) had continued to build thanks to the media, legitimized the protests by purging the thugs (so now it became 'the people'). Shortly thereafter events were engineered wherein snipers engaged the crowd. Who's shooters? and how exactly that situation came about has always been controversial.

Ukrainan riots-that culminated in sniper fire induced coup, only cost 5 billion $

December 2013 speech by Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland to the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation, a non-governmental agency that promotes democracy in the former Soviet republic.
'' "Since Ukraine's independence in 1991, the United States has supported Ukrainians as they build democratic skills and institutions, as they promote civic participation and good governance, all of which are preconditions for Ukraine to achieve its European aspirations," she said. "We have invested over $5 billion to assist Ukraine in these and other goals that will ensure a secure and prosperous and democratic Ukraine."

Biden and co promptly started to extract $$ out of Ukraine

These 'riots' are on the house , past 3 admins paved the road and made damn sure every step of the way that things come to this point. The village idiot now in change is just the unfortunate one to be left holding the torch when it all goes up in flames ,even though he is far from blameless.

The extraction of $$ out of US taxpayer is nearly complete . The strange absence of any Teaparty bubbas screaming about it is quite funny i guess ole BlackBerry spending their $$ was somehow diffferent .
US-Gross-National-Debt-2011-2020-06-12-red-.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
When the economy collapses, welcome to the genocidal wars as we saw in Bosnia.

Its a dumb shit kid. Who by your own live and let live policy has been allowed to fester in brainwash.

Instead of sniping dumb shit kids, how about holding your politicians accountable to protecting the Republic from usurpation?

Oh that's right, it's too fucking late cause many of the politician class are in on it.

The blame for ALL OF THIS rests on our apathetic shoulders.

Yet you want to take some dumbshit kid's head off.

Welcome to the whirlwind.

Now who are the dumbshits?

I think anybody who thinks long enough will be able to come to the conclusion that the obsession many have with watching the foot soldiers and preparing for battle with the foot soldiers means you are already way behind the curve when you should have been long ago dealing with those who gave the orders and wrote the slogans. The good folks have not had anywhere near the same dedication, unity and motivation of cause the Communists have had and we are now seeing the price for that apathy.

The fight against evil has to be waged each and every day with the utmost zeal on every level otherwise evil eventually takes over.
The important fight is not the standing with your rifle battling it out with the police who have come to enforce communist rule, by then you have just about lost. The fight is long before when the communist infiltrators are getting into your schools, your government administration, your public service unions, your local political events. The communists understand this, unfortunately the good folks were too busy getting on with their lives to realize the fight was going on.

There isn’t a system any man can can come up with where men rule over mankind 100% justly.

I’m not saying throw in the towel. But that is the lesson we are about to learn the hard way after having cast aside our guidance from above in favor of the minds of men.

And here-lies the hipocrisy.

How, throughout all of humankind has one culture/civilization imposed their will over other?

By use of force. Guns, swords, bows, sticks, rocks, hands and feet.

Has always been this way and will never change (until the meek inherit the earth).

These dumbasses are no different, despite believing they have some moral high-ground and authority. The only thing different, which is irrelevant is the details of those rules in which you are expected to follow. Yet, the rules can only be imposed (as they are in almost any culture today) buty threat of, and by use of...force.

In the end, force is the only way of achieving universal conformity. And even then, you always have those who will not comply and need dealt with.

This is why using force to remove them is actually justified in the same way the use of force (or lack of force response) allowed then to "overtake" the area.

Because in the end, thats all we know and he who has biggest stick makes the fucking rules.

I think anybody who thinks long enough will be able to come to the conclusion that the obsession many have with watching the foot soldiers and preparing for battle with the foot soldiers means you are already way behind the curve when you should have been long ago dealing with those who gave the orders and wrote the slogans. The good folks have not had anywhere near the same dedication, unity and motivation of cause the Communists have had and we are now seeing the price for that apathy.

The fight against evil has to be waged each and every day with the utmost zeal on every level otherwise evil eventually takes over.
The important fight is not the standing with your rifle battling it out with the police who have come to enforce communist rule, by then you have just about lost. The fight is long before when the communist infiltrators are getting into your schools, your government administration, your public service unions, your local political events. The communists understand this, unfortunately the good folks were too busy getting on with their lives to realize the fight was going on.

And that my friend is why it’s already over. Too many people sat idle for too long. Now we’ve given up so much ground and generations of brainwashed idiots that I don’t think we can come back.

And that my friend is why it’s already over. Too many people sat idle for too long. Now we’ve given up so much ground and generations of brainwashed idiots that I don’t think we can come back.

The only way forward I can see is to wait out the wheel of time.
The bad news is it means preparing for you and yours and possibly a generation or two to figure out how to survive the hell on earth the Communist SJWs will bring about, while playing Atlas Shrugged and making sure not to help them in any way.

Many religions teach that evil has it's day in the sun before things get better again.

If you can be one of the few humans left alive after it all goes down, you can rebuild.

I'd suggest delaying the worst as much as possible while working harder than ever to prepare for a very long hard bitter time ahead much like life under the soviets or if the carbon cult gets their way, under a recent earth first movement, the Khimer Rouge.

There is a chance we get really lucky and some black swan event or perhaps the Global Elites miscalculating one of their final solution plans provides the opportunity to do what must be done. IF any are left that are able, and willing to do what must be done.

What is given away freely is worth what one pays for it. Taking that back is where the cost escalates.

Nothing is ever actually lost until one concedes that loss.

But people will concede because they are gutless and lazy. They've been raised that way, educated that way, motivated that way from any number of pulpits; and immersed in an information matrix that denies truth and fosters disunity.

What did any of us really expect would come from this? The deeper we sink, the steeper uphill the battle promises to come.

Folks think this will blow over, just like most similar stuff has in the past. Those who think otherwise become fewer daily.

It's a choice. Pay the cost now, or pay it later. With interest.

We make that choice every day.

As bets go; it's a loser.

...And then; there's that time the British gave the Indians blankets...

So they got too much heat from having a self appointed warlord and instead, decided to go with the 'diversity council'.

1592078102944.png

Notice anything outside of the whining and bitching about 'inclusion' that apparently happened at some point because everyone needs a participation trophy?

Basically, your intelligence in order to make sound decisions that affect the 'community' aren't based on your education, life experience, intelligence or your ability to solve or mediate problems. Nope. It's based on what color you are and which of the 849048 genders your mental disorder identifies you as.

Oh, and no white men allowed. I think there's a word for when you purposly exclude people based on their race....can't think of what it is right now though.

So basically, Jesus could come back and he would be excluded. But LaTonyikya has the prerequisites for leadership because shes black, walks around with a rubber dildo attach to her crotch 24/7 and identifies as a bi sexual zebra.

Whatever should happen to these people, well, I just dont care; because theyre not actually people.

So they got too much heat from having a self appointed warlord and instead, decided to go with the 'diversity council'.

View attachment 7350400

Notice anything outside of the whining and bitching about 'inclusion' that apparently happened at some point because everyone needs a participation trophy?

Basically, your intelligence in order to make sound decisions that affect the 'community' aren't based on your education, life experience, intelligence or your ability to solve or mediate problems. Nope. It's based on what color you are and which of the 849048 genders your mental disorder identifies you as.

Oh, and no white men allowed. I think there's a word for when you purposly exclude people based on their race....can't think of what it is right now though.

So basically, Jesus could come back and he would be excluded. But LaTonyikya has the prerequisites for leadership because shes black, walks around with a rubber dildo attach to her crotch 24/7 and identifies as a bi sexual zebra.

Whatever should happen to these people, well, I just dont care; because theyre not actually people.

How do you know Jesus is white? 🤣 I think he’d be included in everything coming back because you know when he comes back he rules the earth for awhile.

View attachment 7350400

I find it extremely hilarious and hypocritical that “...to eliminate prejudice...” they specifically disallow white males, only allow one white person (female specifically) and have to have one of everything else someone can dream up (but “balanced out” with more black people to ensure a majority of black peoples) on this Conflict Resolution Advisory Council (or CRACk to reflect the mindset you must have to think that this will work).

As much as I would hope that the rest of the world is truly watching this cluster, I know that is not the case.

“Sorry for hundreds of years of institutional racism.... I will solve that with a tenner ”

Also is it $10 to every black person you see?.... or just a one time payment of $10?

I’ll gladly send in my $10 if they’ll STFU about it forever.

I find it extremely hilarious and hypocritical that “...to eliminate prejudice...” they specifically disallow white males, only allow one white person (female specifically) and have to have one of everything else someone can dream up (but “balanced out” with more black people to ensure a majority of black peoples) on this Conflict Resolution Advisory Council (or CRACk to reflect the mindset you must have to think that this will work).

As much as I would hope that the rest of the world is truly watching this cluster, I know that is not the case.

Leftist racism is alive, well, and on display. Over representation of the minorities and no representation of the majority is the opposite or equitable.

An opportunity...
We should start a go fund me.
Hear me out.
We need 20 boxes of fudge brownies.
10 boxes of ex lax.
2 pounds of black walnuts.
2 pounds of powdered sugar.
20 tin pans to cook and distribute.
Scoured rose bud plus the explosive shits make for a great camping experience.

R
Make Seattle smell like San Francisco.... That's the shittiest plan I've heard!