• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check this out, my kid is walking again!!!!

Re: Check this out, my kid is walking again!!!!

Very cool. You should take him to see Dolphin Tale if he hasnt already seen it. Its a good feelings booster

Dude, that is so awesome! When you posted those xray... Prayers sent for more of the same. You've got a tough little guy.

And, in case you didn't notice, the PT chick is hot! They are going to get in the therapy pool next week. Guess who has volunteered to take him to PT every day?
Patrick

Way Cool. Tell him to keep it. And Don't give up.

Good to see he's doing well with this. Tell him if he milks it just a little bit, he can hang around those nurses a tad longer lol.

Keep us updated

Awesome. He's owning that walker! Good to know your prayers have been answered bud. Good luck with the rest of the recovery, by the looks of things, everything's going to be alright.

That is truly amazing. Congrats and tell him he is doing an awesome job. Hopefully he gets a peck on the cheek for his accomplishments from that cute nurse...
smile.gif

Awesome. I don't have the right words to express how great it is to see him making that much progress so quickly.

That is awesome!!! After I got back from Afghanistan I got ran over by a car. Hit and run and he never got caught. I was never suppose to walk again. The almost amputated from the knee down on the right leg but ended up with a rod and four screws. The Army took me off jump status and made me non-deployable so I got out. Right after the accident I spent four months in a wheel chair and said to myself "if I don't get out of this wheelchair I'm going to end me". So my life was on the line and I wouldn't stop till I was out of it. I ran 5.41 miles outside the other day in 42 minutes flat. I have healed quite nicely but still wish I was in the military! I commend you on having a well driven son!!!!

Thanks guys, he's kicking ass. I told him if he worked hard and did his best I'd take him by the store and get a new game for the Playstation, he replied, "I do my best every day daddy". Like duh, who doesn't? Here's some more video. He's haulin' ass in this one. Look at the smile. That's worth the world to me.
Patrick
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/dodge268/?action=view&current=willwalking2.mp4

Superb boy you have there. What a credit to his family.