• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chickenshits around here

I can’t wait to see how many pages this beautiful butterfly grows into

1710714105696.gif

The only reason something doesn't sell is because it's priced TOO HIGH. As in if something gets bumped and bumped and doesn't sell.
Meh

Lots of cheap things here / open to offers. Sometimes stuff takes a bit to sell

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Yawn.....

You must be done writing your novel to the mods... Don't forget to wipe your nose off
Yep, the bad man definitely touched you.

And you’re hilarious. Now, I’ve only been on this forum for four years and have never reported a single member…not ever.

But you don’t seem like a guy to let facts get in the way of your delusions.

Best of luck. lol

Hi all!

I'm working a ton, not shooting a lot recently. Don't feel a need to sell a great condition AI (brand new barrel) for a fire sale price as it's not needed to pay off a loan shark or fund another build. Getting to the FFL to ship will suck up free time as is, which I'm short of.

Get lots of guys telling me how other people are selling their ATs for $2500 or $3200 with a lot of other additions and that I should do the same.

But if those awesome deals are out there, why are they asking me to match it? Couldn't they just pick those up?

I'll make a new thread when I have time with prettier pics and try to bump it less often since it seems to bother some people. I'm at my computer all day and little things like bumping a thread are a welcome break from crunching numbers.

Please accept my apologies and I'll try to sell stuff for a lower price to make it easier for people to pick up better deals. Just not on the AI at this time.

Best to all!

Pineoak

Hi all!

I'm working a ton, not shooting a lot recently. Don't feel a need to sell a great condition AI (brand new barrel) for a fire sale price as it's not needed to pay off a loan shark or fund another build. Getting to the FFL to ship will suck up free time as is, which I'm short of.

Get lots of guys telling me how other people are selling their ATs for $2500 or $3200 with a lot of other additions and that I should do the same.

But if those awesome deals are out there, why are they asking me to match it? Couldn't they just pick those up?

I'll make a new thread when I have time with prettier pics and try to bump it less often since it seems to bother some people. I'm at my computer all day and little things like bumping a thread are a welcome break from crunching numbers.

Please accept my apologies and I'll try to sell stuff for a lower price to make it easier for people to pick up better deals. Just not on the AI at this time.

Best to all!

Pineoak
Il give ya $1800

That one doesn’t seem priced bad. And they are discontinued. I must be Missing something
A brain. You’re missing a brain. You’re a gimp retard that contributes nothing positive except $200/yr around here. You’ve been booted a million times for being said retard. Now you’re on here again making a fool of yourself.

Hi all!

Best to all!

Pineoak
Keep the AI. Youlll regret selling it since they’ve been discontinued.

#12poundboltliftlife

Reactions: pineoak
Hi all!

Best to all!

Pineoak
You should have gone with GBPSE.

A brain. You’re missing a brain. You’re a gimp retard that contributes nothing positive except $200/yr around here. You’ve been booted a million times for being said retard. Now you’re on here again making a fool of yourself.
0FD224F4-DBEE-4CAA-A55F-750CB570C69B.gif

Here’s some reading for ya drunky

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Hi all!

Best to all!

Pineoak
Buy a thumbhole for it and become a true elite!

Or sell it, buy a prs rig, in 6.5 CM and come out of range day looking like a glazed donut from your “my bolt lifts so light” bukkake

Hi all!

Best to all!

Pineoak
This sounds like some Nigerian prince that huffed too much glue and caught a case of the rahtard

1710722880314.gif

See folks. This is what I mean. Drunk. Senile. Both

Who knows

Who mistakes a recon V for a Hiss ?
Well, that was The Horta who mentioned HISS not me, so I clearly you’re speaking of him. I’ll leave that between the two of you. He also agreed you’re a retard, so there’s that.
I personally don’t give a fuck what you’re selling.
You’re such a simpleton you can’t even keep straight who said what while you grovel for approval on here. Frankly, it’s fucking pathetic.

They make an AI in 25acp ?
Who knew ?

Nah, it's OK, I'm not in the market.
No, not even for $500.....thx anyway.

More spastic screeching from the retard who hasn't answered a direct question in four years.
You are still losing. Watch that BP....strokes are a real thing for you fat guys .

Look at all the Haney haters. Keep trying folks , I love it when people are ignorant enough to waste their shitty lives on me .

You are still losing. Watch that BP....strokes are a real thing for you fat guys .
Isn't it amazing I called you out as a stupid bastard weeks ago, and here you are proving it again.
Is not knowing who your father is really so damaging, you display your stupidity just to get the male attention you misssed as a child?

Last edited: