• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Chines Villages Mistake Sex Toy (Rare Fungi)

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/184770/c...for-a-mushroom/

NEWS

Chinese villagers find pocket pussy, mistake it for a mushroom
By Carmel Lobello 4 days ago
In the rural area outside the capital of Shaanxi providence, a Chinese villager recently discovered a new type of mushroom, a “very fleshy and meaty” variety, while digging for a new well.
Baffled by the fungi, Chinese investigative news program “Xi’an Up Close” visited the village to investigate. “As we can all see, this looks like a type of fungus, on both ends of which you’ll find mushroom heads,” said the reporter, according to Kotaku.
“On this side, you can see what looks like a pair of lips. And on that side, there is a tiny hole which extends all the way back to this side. The object looks very shiny, and it feels very fleshy and meaty too.”
After holding the object, filming the two holes and jiggling it around, the reporter decided it must be a type of lingzhi mushroom, which are native to that area.
Of course, the shiny, meaty object was not a mushroom, but rather sex toy used for masturbating, with a vagina end and an anus end. After broadcasting the segment on June 17th, “Xi’an Up Close” received many calls from throughout Asia correcting their mistake.
Looking at the toy through they eyes of villagers and an innocent TV crew, it does look like a mushroom. It’s hard not to imagine that aliens will think (or are thinking) much the same thing when they come into contact with our vast range of sex toys. For the time being, we’re just happy the villagers didn’t try to eat it.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qz_VUfIrU2A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qz_VUfIrU2A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Chines Villages Mistake Sex Toy (Rare Fungi)

Hope the DNA sample results are posted too! thats some funny stuff

I was wondering where I dropped that damn thing when we were hiking through China.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was wondering where I dropped that damn thing when we were hiking through China. </div></div>
LOL

"a local scientist will be bringing it home for hurther investigation of the species"

....uh huh....investigation....

Pocket pussy, ancient chinese secret to longevity