• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese S&B PMII horrible clone

Seller when someone gets dooped.
1627004730936.gif

To be fair the ad clearly states its a ripoff,i mean clone. And its of super quality so there's that.
"5-22x50mm Schmidt Bender PM II Clone. This scope is of super quality, a rare to find with illuminated reticle, side focus adjustment, more Tactile Clicks and Locking Turret".

Reactions: RTH1800
To be fair the ad clearly states its a ripoff,i mean clone. And its of super quality so there's that.
"5-22x50mm Schmidt Bender PM II Clone. This scope is of super quality, a rare to find with illuminated reticle, side focus adjustment, more Tactile Clicks and Locking Turret".

So it gives you eye cancer or makes you a commie if you look in its commie hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate and Fig
At least it has no-tool set turrets. C'mon pretty much everybody but Tangent.

Wtf is the phillips-head screw in the side of the center housing for, is that what's holding it together? 😆

It’s got one in the top too, in front of the elevation turret. I’m guessing the turrets are just for looks and the screws move the reticle.

Reactions: RTH1800
Wtf is the phillips-head screw in the side of the center housing for, is that what's holding it together? 😆
C'mon man....thats how you set your moa angle. You no longer need to get a canted rail. Just loosen the screws, tilt the forward tube as needed and bammmo instant 40 moa of elevation.

• Haha
Reactions: Sinned
"The guy says its a clone." "its not a clone" "Its not really a clone"

Even in the add the seller says in writing its a clone. I know it says the words "PMII-style" and "clone" in the listing. Im not saying he is not being upfront. Its just such a terrible effort though.

Its like someone putting a Ford Raptor decal on a 2 wheel drive Tacoma.......

Reactions: M8541Reaper
"The guy says its a clone." "its not a clone" "Its not really a clone"

Even in the add the seller says in writing its a clone. I know it says the words "PMII-style" and "clone" in the listing. Im not saying he is not being upfront. Its just such a terrible effort though.

Its like someone putting a Ford Raptor decal on a 2 wheel drive Tacoma.......
Not really, a two wheel drive Tacoma is still a good truck odds of this being a good scope are nill

How is it being duped, the guys says it's a clone

A clone is a faithful copy, equal in design, construction, and quality to the original.

This is anything but and it's still a ripoff.

Probably made by the same chink-coms that make Huskemaw and Quigly Ford shit.

Reactions: ken226