• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choppers lifting off the embassy in Stan

Hi,

O look...I guess this is PedoJoe fault too, right?
Give me a fucking break..........The USA isn't responsible for every fucking thing and every fucking body.

It is YOUR job to assist YOUR people...it is literally in YOUR job description, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

1629289485921.png

couple things i read and are worth mentioning.
did anybody notice that Taliban didn't have F15's or nukes.

the theory circulating is that Biden's handlers ( the chinese) told joe to get out and joe listened. No ifs, ands or buts. next up taiwan. they know Joe will be done soon and its now or never if they are trying to reunite nation. Joe has done a remarkable job in such a small space of time to literally make the United States look like a clown show. He has helped create the image that Americans are all just rascists, greedy, child loving perverts, liars, weak pussified nation of fucking pathetism. To all the fuckfaces that voted for for this piece of dogshit of a human and political party...nice fucking job. President Trump had this country respected and feared. President Trump was getting us out of that shithole but the Taliban would have never tried to pull this shit. The Talis didn't like us but they respected us. Now, we are back to being the joke with our generals worrying about gay shit and confederate flags and whether or not the military is woke enough.
This is just the beginning.
our adversaries know that we are literally a rudderless ship
Quit w the assumption people voted for him, enough for him to get elected.
Did you forget they stole election

Hi,

Well please be sure to let me know when either yourself or Matt Zeller have direct experience on taking on your own Governments criminal organization and their Secret Police that was attempting to steamroll their agenda through your country and maybe your opinions on how to stop fringe gov entities from overtaking your country will matter.

Until then my statement made from DIRECT experience in standing up, combating and WINNING against a fringe gov entity stands!!
The Afghan people are the ONLY ones responsible to letting the Taliban steamroll through their country....period.

If Us Ukrainian people would have been such cowards and pussies in 2014; Putin would have complete control of Ukraine but guess what??
We took on the Berkut, We took on the USA backed assets Russia arranged from terrorist cells in Georgia......literally took them on while they killed my people in the streets. We caused the Gov leader(s) to flee his compound via military helicopter to Russia...we did not flee ourselves.

So spare me the spill that it is anyone's fault for Taliban steamrolling Afghanistan other than the Afghan people themselves!!!!!!

IF Antifa began steamrolling through the USA would it be Putin's fault or the fault of the American people for not fighting back but rather fleeing to Mexico and Canadian borders???

Edited To Add:
And BTW I had already been a USA citizen for 10 years thanks to the USN before I returned to Ukraine for the protesting of the gov regime and people being "disappeared", specifically because it was the right thing to do and not just talk about what "They" should be doing.

Sincerely,
Theis

Dayumm!
giphy.gif

End of the day Obama caved when generals said no , Trump talked a lot but ultimately caved on Syria ,Iraq,Afghanistan withdrawals

Dementia Joe got it done even if its a total cluster fuck, thinking that i wouldn't end like this in any other case under any other timeframe or admin is delusional , 17 intel agencies predicted the fall of Kabul 9 months after pull out ,then 4 days before the actual fall they said 90 days , would be the same months or years later.

Now you get to freeze cca 4$bilion in funding and and 9.5billion $ in Afghan central bank reserves that are probably in New York and fire 1+mio Afghanis from their no show jobs.

For the military, the best thing would be to now start a long line of court marshals for top brass, they lied and literaly stole billions for past 20 years so should be easy to persecute them for treason and if you want to have any effect on conduct in the future , line them up against the wall and have them shot.
Trump "caved" because his desire to leave was superseded by events on the ground. The leftist selective memory is on full display. Your desire to try and pin this disaster on Trump by rewriting history is disgusting, and we won't let you and your leftist allies in the press get away with it.

Trump said he wanted out, began talking to Taliban "leaders", and even set a date to do a Camp David summit. Yes, the MIC was totally against it, but not without good reasons. During negotaitions, when the Taliban took credit for a terrorist attack that killed 12 people (including an American soldier) and maimed a couple dozen, Trump said that the Taliban leadership appearently weren't in control so there was nobody to negotiate with.

What immoral, retarded leftists like you don't understand is that when you are in a position of total weakness there is no "negotiation". You have to fight when you are that weak, or like Biden beg for the mercy of the Taliban. Wake the fuck you moron. There are 10,000 Americans trapped in Taly Afg. He hasn't gotten shit done but goat fucked our country on the world stage and made all our allies believe that we are militarily weak at best, but much worse we are a treacherous ally who will throw our friends right under the bus if it's politically expedient for the CPUSA. We cannot be trusted or relied upon even when it's in our best interest because half the country is so fucking retarded they cannot describe what's best for us beyond spending money on gender studies at Kabul University. We are completely fucked because there are too many miseducated morons like you who think they know everything, and are willing to make proclamations without ever being there, knowing what Afg is like, or having one scintilla of wisdom or humility.
This guy perfectly represents you:
price-1200x854.jpg
This entire administration is peopled by the most ignorant and immoral people this nation has to offer. Not a single one should escape blame or the total ire of the American people. These treasonous sons of bitches need to be prosecuted one way or another.

Trump "caved" because his desire to leave was superseded by events on the ground. The leftist selective memory is on full display. Your desire to try and pin this disaster on Trump by rewriting history is disgusting, and we won't let you and your leftist allies in the press get away with it.

Trump said he wanted out, began talking to Taliban "leaders", and even set a date to do a Camp David summit. Yes, the MIC was totally against it, but not without good reasons. During negotaitions, when the Taliban took credit for a terrorist attack that killed 12 people (including an American soldier) and maimed a couple dozen, Trump said that the Taliban leadership appearently weren't in control so there was nobody to negotiate with.

What immoral, retarded leftists like you don't understand is that when you are in a position of total weakness there is no "negotiation". You have to fight when you are that weak, or like Biden beg for the mercy of the Taliban. Wake the fuck you moron. There are 10,000 Americans trapped in Taly Afg. He hasn't gotten shit done but goat fucked our country on the world stage and made all our allies believe that we are militarily weak at best, but much worse we are a treacherous ally who will throw our friends right under the bus if it's politically expedient for the CPUSA. We cannot be trusted or relied upon even when it's in our best interest because half the country is so fucking retarded they cannot describe what's best for us beyond spending money on gender studies at Kabul University. We are completely fucked because there are too many miseducated morons like you who think they know everything, and are willing to make proclamations without ever being there, knowing what Afg is like, or having one scintilla of wisdom or humility.
This guy perfectly represents you:
This entire administration is peopled by the most ignorant and immoral people this nation has to offer. Not a single one should escape blame or the total ire of the American people. These treasonous sons of bitches need to be prosecuted one way or another.
Do not care about Trump Biden, Obama or Bush and am not at all claiming its Trumps fault ,other than him not exiting a single war .

Leaving was possible at any time , but 320mio$ of US taxpayers money spent per day!!!! on Afghanistan means a lots of fingers in the pie at any one time and bunch of toes would need to be stepped on. Just look at the media and political uproar around this rout.

By the way how is that guarding the oil in Syria going on? DJT tried to pull out but ultimately folded like rag doll- Honestly, guy had a very poor judgment with the team he chose to rely on and an idiotic hardon for Generals.

Ultimately Trump at least had the guts to initiate this drawdown, but make no mistake that was always gonna end in ' run for your life' style we are seeing now , anyone who taught Trump's withdrawal would be any different is deluded.

At any other time just like now bags of cash would be used to pay Taliban for security. Sadly bags of cash has always been the way of paying security to the Taliban in Afghanistan literally every truck and gallon of fuel that got transported in past 20y for the military paid protection money.

Last edited:
We cannot be trusted or relied upon even when it's in our best interest because half the country is so fucking retarded they cannot describe what's best for us beyond spending money on gender studies at Kabul University. We are completely fucked because there are too many miseducated morons like you who think they know everything, and are willing to make proclamations without ever being there, knowing what Afg is like, or having one scintilla of wisdom or humility.
We literally have white people protesting BLM by pushing cars on the interstate and getting hit and killed by a Black driver avoiding the cars.

We are allowing this to happen with in our own borders but people think we need to be "Nation Building" in Afghanistan. We need to be working on our nation, not some NARCO State half way around the world.

Look at how much resources these idiots are wasting.

I see 16 people who's salary is paid by tax payer dollars, over two retards who never played frogger.
Image 8-18-21 at 9.53 AM.jpg

Ultimately Trump at least had the guts to initiate this drawdown, but make no mistake that was always gonna end in ' run for your life' style we are seeing now , anyone who taught Trump's withdrawal would be any different is deluded.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that... Anybody could have handled this better.... Anybody!

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Please tell me you don't honestly believe that... Anybody could have handled this better.... Anybody!
Yes like they did in Saigon ,Beirut ,Tehran ,Bagdad , Syria , things collapsed ASAP mostly against inferior enemy numbers, ARVN fled, Kurds fled, Iraqi army fled ..................... Afghanis just fled faster and ultimately military and intelligence services had no clue what is going on, never had any, no fucking clue ........... , that would still be the case under Donald Trump , Kamala Harris, Hunter Biden ,Donald Jr, Chelsea Clinton and Malia Obama presidency things would implode and you would be watching similar scenes .

Last edited:
No, Biden pulled out massive amounts of military even leaving shit behind on purpose... Taliban saw the opportunity and attacked.
He should have evacuated all non-military and soft assets first... THEN pulled out the military... and p.s. Bring your shit with you. And he was warned, the Afgan police force would fold faster than the Iraqi elite guard. Those guys were surrendering to media crews.

Just like defunding the police... then wonder why crime increases.. Morons.. all of them.

Why were asset's not scuttled?

I always thought that was sop.

Military lied, intelligence lied, for fucking 20 years , so long that generation that is fighting now was not even born when the last real report out of Afghanistan was written, ultimately Trump would have same bad intel that would be telling him he has 9 months to pull all assets out before Kabul falls- When you can't drive from Embassy to Airport couple of miles away,you can only imagine how good the intel is , anyone that is telling you stories for money is telling you what you want to hear hence superb intel fucking 4 days ahead of the fall of Kabul that it would take 90days ... .

US footprint is just so large that even after you pull soft assets out you have thousands of folks left that are there well outside direct lines of command in private capacity working for the humongous apparatus there

Why were asset's not scuttled?

I always thought that was sop.
Hi,

Because it was to be for the Afghan Army/Government utilization but they went down faster than a twinkie in the hands of Fatty O;donnel.....

So instead of jumping in your damn Tank to go blast some Taliban you are jumping onto the wings of aircraft............Yep.....We have finally found a larger Vag than the Kadashian's combined.

Sincerely,
Theis

The only capital in the world to fold faster than Kabul...
Image 8-18-21 at 12.46 PM.jpg

I didn't see Nancy Pelosi or any of the other congress members putting up a fight. They literally folded and ran!

Last edited:
ilitary lied, intelligence lied, for fucking 20 years , so long that generation that is fighting now was not even born when the last real report out of Afghanistan was written, ultimately Trump would have same bad intel that would be telling him he has 9 months to pull all assets out before Kabul falls- When you can't drive from Embassy to Airport couple of miles away,you can only imagine how good the intel is , anyone that is telling you stories for money is telling you what you want to hear hence superb intel fucking 4 days ahead of the fall of Kabul that it would take 90days ... .

US footprint is just so large that even after you pull soft assets out you have thousands of folks left that are there well outside direct lines of command in private capacity working for the humongous apparatus there
Bullshit, Trump isn't an idiot... this couldn't have been executed any worse.. Illegitimate government, retard for a president, and generals more concerned with pride parades and trans equality in the military is what lead to this. Anybody with half a brain running this would have not lead to this this fiasco. I know it, you know it. They simply hate Trump and refused to do anything he had planned out.. so they did it their way. Fail.

You can not force freedom on a people. If they are willing to die for it, then you can assist them. If they are not willing to die for it, they will never have it. Just a fact of life. 60,000 Taliban took a country of millions because they were willing to die taking it and the millions were not willing to die to stop them.
But those camel jockeys can sure beat their wives up.

"Former Afghan President Ashraf Ghani fled with $169MILLION in his cash-stuffed helicopter and has been given asylum in Dubai on 'humanitarian grounds'."

He just toped up the rainy day fund and probabyl already had Swiss,Dubai bank accounts stuffed with embezzled US money. Oh, by the way, his daughter (born and raised in the US) is an "artist" living a luxurious lifestyle in NYC.

Bullshit, Trump isn't an idiot... this couldn't have been executed any worse.. Illegitimate government, retard for a president, and generals more concerned with pride parades and trans equality in the military is what lead to this. Anybody with half a brain running this would have not lead to this this fiasco. I know it, you know it. They simply hate Trump and refused to do anything he had planned out.. so they did it their way. Fail.
Don't be a childish, who do you think runs the day to day operations and actual execution of this .the preseident?

Folks like this , and their crew that had 15 months to prepare, same players Trump would have playing for him .

Why fuck can't you just understand that the military and the national security apparatus as a whole is as incompetent as the politicians it serves when it comes to these things, top brass, mid level pen pushers they outlive many administrations, and nothing fundamentally changes , no lessons are learned ?

One thing the US brass never figured out, the Taliban is and always was the Afghan Military. The soldiers being trained by NATO...were not the fighters in that country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.BR
Why specifically Minnesota? Are they OAF? Or more woke?

Why specifically Minnesota? Are they OAF? Or more woke?
My guess is they are most likely already stationed in Kuwait…. There is no way they are ramping up the Minnesota Guard to deploy right now…. Heck, it’s only going to be a 14 day or less deployment, especially if you listened to the last press conference

Doesn't it make you wonder what the Fuck Trump was thinking?!
"Holy shit I am surrounded by incompetent aasholes!! "
Don't be a childish, who do you think runs the day to day operations and actual execution of this .the preseident?

Folks like this , and their crew that had 15 months to prepare, same players Trump would have playing for him .

Why fuck can't you just understand that the military and the national security apparatus as a whole is as incompetent as the politicians it serves when it comes to these things, top brass, mid level pen pushers they outlive many administrations, and nothing fundamentally changes , no lessons are learned ?

The MIC and $$$ they promise has corrupted the all of them.

Reactions: Mr.BR
supposedly the UK ambassador is still at the airport signing as many visas as he can to try and get as many people out as he can. If true, that guy is a fucking hero. He knows if he is captured he is as good as dead. and yet there he is.

No one is going to capture KBL.

Between the Western forces, PMC, and the million armed non-Taliban in Kabul, it would descend into a murder fest for anyone in black.

But I agree that the UK Embassy Staff and French peers have provided great leadership.

I am glad to see Gen. McKensie there now.

No one is going to capture KBL.

Between the Western forces, PMC, and the million armed non-Taliban in Kabul, it would descend into a murder fest for anyone in black.

But I agree that the UK Embassy Staff and French peers have provided great leadership.

I am glad to see Gen. McKensie there now.
Huh? Could you please pass that doobie........

Doesn't it make you wonder what the Fuck Trump was thinking?!
"Holy shit I am surrounded by incompetent aasholes!! "

The MIC and $$$ they promise has corrupted the all of them.
Remember Afganistan cost US taxpayer 320mio per day for 20y so best not ruffle any feathers if you want a cushy job after retirement.

That was just one hole in a sieve, US is bleeding $$$ in 80+ countries around the world, no one is going broke in MIC because Afghanistan draws to a close. And i wouldn't be too sure that there will not be some continued presence in Afghanistan as well and billions continuing to flow down the drain.

counterterrorismmapweb.png

Reactions: Jim Out