• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choppers lifting off the embassy in Stan

A very big hole with little oversight.
Remember Afganistan cost US taxpayer 320mio per day for 20y so best not ruffle any feathers if you want a cushy job after retirement.

That was just one hole in a sieve, US is bleeding $$$ in 80+ countries around the world, no one is going broke in MIC because Afghanistan draws to a close. And i wouldn't be too sure that there will not be some continued presence in Afghanistan as well and billions continuing to flow down the drain.

counterterrorismmapweb.png
To put any blame on Trump is it misplaced.

Reactions: Frank Warren
Hi,

O look...I guess this is PedoJoe fault too, right?
Give me a fucking break..........The USA isn't responsible for every fucking thing and every fucking body.

It is YOUR job to assist YOUR people...it is literally in YOUR job description, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

View attachment 7686858

The Dutch effed up, they trusted us.
It seems this report may not have been posted.

imho, the Commander in Chief and Leader of the Free World.......

........Pedo Joe ChiDen

As well as the Joint Chiefs and Sec Def from Raytheon.....

should be subject to the fullest extent of law....

IG Report summary exerpt should have been enough for a kindergardener to suspect something was "amiss":

MESSAGE FROM THE LEAD INSPECTOR GENERAL

Military support to the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) and the continued U.S. counterterrorism mission transitioned to an “over-the-horizon” support model during the withdrawal of personnel and retrograde of equipment. The DoD said that it would provide security assistance to the ANDSF going forward primarily through the Afghanistan Security Forces Fund, prioritizing contracted maintenance and training for aviation units, procurement and delivery of key supplies, and payment of soldier salaries.
During the withdrawal, the Taliban increased its campaign of violence against the ANDSF and civilians across the country. The then-U.S. Forces–Afghanistan (USFOR-A) Commander, General Austin Miller, said in late June that there had been a rapid loss of government-controlled district centers as the ANDSF struggled to defend against Taliban advances. General Miller added that Afghanistan was on a trajectory toward civil war as the quarter ended.
Despite the rise in violence, peace negotiations between the Afghan Islamic Republic and Taliban negotiating teams continued this quarter. However, they made no substantive progress. The DoS reported that the Taliban continued to engage in the peace process because the group seeks international legitimacy and assistance, as well as the removal of U.S. and UN sanctions.
As the DoD restructured its counterterrorism mission to locations outside of Afghanistan, ISIS–Khorasan exploited the political instability and rise in violence during the quarter by attacking minority sectarian targets and infrastructure to spread fear and highlight the Afghan government’s inability to provide adequate security. Additionally, the Taliban continued to maintain its relationship with al-Qaeda, providing safe haven for the terrorist group in Afghanistan.

After the quarter ended, on August 12, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin informed Afghan President Ashraf Ghani that the “United States is reducing [its] civilian footprint” in Afghanistan with the deployment of additional U.S. forces to ensure the safe evacuation of personnel from the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. The Secretaries said that the United States remained committed to maintaining a strong diplomatic and security relationship with the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

It's only 98 pages, some of them are shiny color pictures.....

......didn't anyone read this from the IG?

***Attached: LEAD INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR OPERATION FREEDOM’S SENTINEL I QUARTERLY REPORT TO THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS I APRIL 1, 2021 - JUNE 30, 2021

Attachments

• LEAD INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR OPERATION FREEDOM’S SENTINEL I QUARTERLY REPORT TO THE UNITED STATE...PDF
    3.1 MB · Views: 73
Don't be a childish, who do you think runs the day to day operations and actual execution of this .the preseident?

Folks like this , and their crew that had 15 months to prepare, same players Trump would have playing for him .

Why fuck can't you just understand that the military and the national security apparatus as a whole is as incompetent as the politicians it serves when it comes to these things, top brass, mid level pen pushers they outlive many administrations, and nothing fundamentally changes , no lessons are learned ?

A 'like' simply isn't strong enough.......

.......what would Sun Tsu do?

Sun Tzu And The Emperor's Concubines?

Last edited:
Administration has said that there is no plan to get the approx 10k Americans who are outside of Kabul out of the country. Relying on Taliban word that they will guarantee safe passage to airport is the best they can do.

84C194A8-ADA3-48B2-AEB5-94D6F5BAE3D8.jpeg

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Americans that are stuck and can’t get to the airport? Are there PDCs that are stuck too? I assume it is including journalists and that type, but just curious about such a large number or people.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Americans that are stuck and can’t get to the airport? Are there PDCs that are stuck too? I assume it is including journalists and that type, but just curious about such a large number or people.

No plan in place

Summary statement: there is no plan in place and they are now the property of the Taliban since the Taliban is beginning to blockade the avenues to the planes and our government has told them to shelter in place but at the same time they are on their own to get to the planes for evac. This means our govt has no intention of getting to them and starting more conflict. They said they have the word of the Taliban that they will be allowed to leave, and are operating on that. I used the word “property” in full knowledge of its implications.

My take: Unless someone with balls steps in they are gone. Expect to see some of them in videos on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. To show the Taliban victory and the irony of it all. We are about to see just how different the Taliban is from ISIS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt and 10ring'r
I was really asking more about who they are? Are they contractors who are stuck without support, or other humanitarian aid types? I know the contractors will ride it out for a bit before they decide to just take their chances with the Taliban.

I was really asking more about who they are? Are they contractors who are stuck without support, or other humanitarian aid types? I know the contractors will ride it out for a bit before they decide to just take their chances with the Taliban.
It’s all types. Reporters, contractors of every stripe, not just kinetic types. Everyone it takes to run such a mission. Your fellow citizens. No ambassadors though. They have exited.

Last edited:
It’s all types. Reporters, contractors of every stripe, not just kinetic types. Everyone it takes to run such a mission. Your fellow citizens. No ambassadors though. They have exited.
Very few of kinetic types , and a bunch of dual citizens. There are thousands of NGOs milking working in Afghanistan.

Someone had to teach gender studies at Kabul Uni !!! Seriously you can't even make this shit up 🧻 :poop: ,

Just imagine living in an ultra-conservative Muslim country that is in a state of war one way or another all the time and you get a once in a lifetime opportunity to get an education a university degree and you chose to throw it all away on Gender studies :eek:
*altough i think these days any student (and family) of Gender studies from Kabul Uni = 100% guaranteed asylum in EU or US

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
This was posted at the CMP...

CH-46 154038, purported to have taken part in the evacuation of Saigon, and now the Kabul evacuation. After her final flight and arrival at Kabul Air Port, she was disabled by the aircrew and left behind. Sad end to a long career, if all is true. Would have been a great museum bird if you ask me......

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=116535

This was posted at the CMP...

CH-46 154038, purported to have taken part in the evacuation of Saigon, and now the Kabul evacuation. After her final flight and arrival at Kabul Air Port, she was disabled by the aircrew and left behind. Sad end to a long career, if all is true. Would have been a great museum bird if you ask me......

https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=116535
Borderline criminal to leave that bird behind.
Damn, how could they do that, indeed, that chopper needs to be in a museum

Just imagine living in an ultra-conservative Muslim country that is in a state of war one way or another all the time and you get a once in a lifetime opportunity to get an education a university degree and you chose to throw it all away on Gender studies :eek:
*altough i think these days any student (and family) of Gender studies from Kabul Uni = 100% guaranteed asylum in EU or US

That is an amazing bit of information. I did not know that program existed. Thanks for point that out.
The program was funded by the Koreans, so they have the opportunity to take the graduates as refugees if they believe it is beneficial for the economic development and political progress of a country.

"H.E. Zha-hyoung believes that, gender equality is not only necessary and essential for individual human rights, but it is also important for the economic development and the political progress, that’s why Korea is supporting many projects to enhance gender equality in Afghanistan."

Hi,

Anyone that may know someone that fell for the "Shelter in Place until we come get you" and now are at the mercy of "We have no resources to come get you or arrange getting you to the airport".

Here are the ONLY 3 gates open...make no attempts at entering ANY of the other gates.
1629385050547.png

Meanwhile if you see the French Raid guys....pretty safe to get to them for assistance.
They are damn near going door to door getting French citizens and specific Afghanis..
1629385264069.png

Look for this shirt
1629385300189.png

Or this one
1629385337741.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
I believe that aircraft has been withdrawn from service. Tail #'s can change, but the serial # normally doesn't.

I believe that data point lines up with the article which notes it was transferred from service to the US State Department’s Bureau of International in 2011 then it was transferred to Red Air Transport in 2015 and continued to operate in Afghanistan.

Hi,

Anyone that may know someone that fell for the "Shelter in Place until we come get you" and now are at the mercy of "We have no resources to come get you or arrange getting you to the airport.

Here are the ONLY 3 gates open...make no attempts at entering ANY of the other gates.
View attachment 7687549

Meanwhile if you see the French Raid guys....pretty safe to get to them for assistance.
They are damn near going door to door getting French citizens and specific Afghanis..
View attachment 7687553
Look for this shirt
View attachment 7687556
Or this one
View attachment 7687560

Sincerely,
Theis
It’s pretty fucking sad others are taking the leadership initiative. Just embarrassing.

What a fucking mess! I have said it for years. Only morons would run for office, which means we are now officially being led by a bunch of fucking idiots. I guess when they said "shelter in place".....it meant until the Taliban show up and cut your head off!

Hi,

Sad part is who would have ever thought that being in Afghanistan in NOC role with Taliban would be safer than being there as logistics clerk, plumber, maintenance man, fuel truck driver, mail room, human resources, barista, etc etc

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: 1moaoff
Very few of kinetic types , and a bunch of dual citizens. There are thousands of NGOs milking working in Afghanistan.

Someone had to teach gender studies at Kabul Uni !!! Seriously you can't even make this shit up 🧻 :poop: ,

Yes but they will be in perfect position to advise the Taliban on gender equality.

Pretty sure most generals knew by 2005 that it was an unmitigated cluster fuck and absolutely unwinnable. The details are in the Afghanistan papers.

Most everyone who reads history knew that when we announced we were going to invade and occupy it.

What is the date it came out of service?
I was looking for that but couldn't confirm a date. But that last column where it says United state is the location. So according to this it is state side. Still looking for more confirmation. I hate fake news

Image 8-19-21 at 3.53 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RGStory
Well they(us) are holding the airport. Imagine those French forces are using that airport. That doesn't excuse

I was looking for that bout couldn't confirm a date.

I cant open that blog on the device I am using.

Usually the CMP guys are pretty good with their aircraft stuff.

Part of a superlong thread all aviation related, many with mil background, many with warbird experience.

I cant open that blog on the device I am using.

Usually the CMP guys are pretty good with their aircraft stuff.

Part of a superlong thread all aviation related, many with mil background, many with warbird experience.

here is a link to the the site stating its out of service. I was thinking about emailing them and asking.

I was looking for that but couldn't confirm a date. But that last column where it says United state is the location. So according to this it is state side. Still looking for more confirmation. I hate fake news

A closer look at the aircraft carrier image from the evacuation of Saigon appears to show 154030 and not 154038.

If it was 154038, then it would appear to be the same aircraft.
Unfortunately, 154038 was assigned to the Marine Corps Reserve Training Detachment in 1972, so its unlikely that it was present in Saigon in 1975, but not impossible.

Alternately, 154030 was assigned to HMM-165, "The White Knights" Squadron which is known to have participated in Operation Frequent Wind, being the Embassy Evacuation at Saigon.

More likely that this is the 154030 in the picture from the USS Hancock, which crashed off of Japan in 1980 killing its pilot, Captain Oden.

154030.jpg

A closer look at the aircraft carrier image from the evacuation of Saigon appears to show 154030 and not 154038.

Unfortunately, 154038 was assigned to the Marine Corps Reserve Training Detachment in 1972, so its unlikely that it was present in Saigon in 1975, but not impossible.

Alternately, 154030 was assigned to HMM-165, "The White Knights" Squadron which is known to have participated in Operation Frequent Wind, being the Embassy Evacuation at Saigon.

More likely that this is the 154030 in the picture from the USS Hancock, which crashed off of Japan in 1980 killing its pilot, Captain Oden.

View attachment 7687821
Thank you for helping clarify that!

View attachment 7687821

Posted your findings at CMP.

Gots to ferret out the fake news if it is fake news.

While I support taking those Afghanis that aided the USz effort, every Afghani that steps off of an evac plane could have been a US citizen that was evacuated instead.

Seems to be pretty criminal to leave people behind too. But here we are.

Hi,

Gotta get that money!!!

Is State Department charging Afghani's also or just Americans.
Either pay or passport doesn't get renewed....

View attachment 7688004

Sincerely,
Theis
Of all the low down, no good, cock a maimie, fucked up sideways bullshit.

Leaveing a billion dollars worth of shit and want to charge for a evac.

Whoever wrote or directed that letter, needs to be shot where they stand

Better bring some appropriate ''currency'' to swap for them Talib guns.

239830239_1545794515768396_8394040782689843975_n.jpg
Goats are no longer the accepted currency. With the TB confiscating all unwed women from 15-40 as well as any American or European women that get left behind you better bring something they really want. Who knows what that would be.