• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choppers lifting off the embassy in Stan

Yesterday on Fox newS ( I know) an interview with a senior UK brexit official, I forgot to get his name, summed it up perfectly. Biden has literally destroyed America’s reputation on the world stage. he went on to say they ( the brits) weren’t notified until it was already happening. Our closest allies for our a hundred years and they got NO heads up. No wonder tensions are high right now. Biden has destroyed this country from within and now our reputation to the rest of the world…..… mission accomplished Joe……
if you had a job and this is what you and your team did I think it’s safe to say everyone would be let go.

Posted your findings at CMP.

Gots to ferret out the fake news if it is fake news.

Not sure it is intentional fake news, just an incorrect supposition that held promise of a weird historical connection.
The truth is still fascinating. In both embassy evacuations, the same model of helicopter from the same era was used.

You'll also notice in the Afghanistan Embassy photos, the helicopter is actually landing behind that building, but photographers keep using the photo shot that appears to show it landing on the roof. The facts however, do not change the narrative in this case.

We still have an ill planned embassy evacuation in a near complete repeat of the final moments of the Vietnam evacuation. Moreover, the Vietnam evacuation was apparently more organized. In Vietnam, those were the last of the US personnel. Here we still don't know how many we have left behind!?! This shit is still going on.

Everyday it gets worse.
We abandoned our allies in the field, we abandoned U.S. citizens, we abandoned our equipment, and we abandoned 20 years of U.S. blood and treasure. All because of the choices and actions of a senile, frail and incapable man who likely won't live to suffer the long term ramifications of these choices and executed by a cadre of officers and bureaucratic sycophants' that are more concerned with their careers than taking the right or honorable path.

Not sure it is intentional fake news, just an incorrect supposition that held promise of a weird historical connection.
The truth is still fascinating. In both embassy evacuations, the same model of helicopter from the same era was used.

You'll also notice in the Afghanistan Embassy photos, the helicopter is actually landing behind that building, but photographers keep using the photo shot that appears to show it landing on the roof. The facts however, do not change the narrative in this case.

We still have an ill planned embassy evacuation in a near complete repeat of the final moments of the Vietnam evacuation. Moreover, the Vietnam evacuation was apparently more organized. In Vietnam, those were the last of the US personnel. Here we still don't know how many we have left behind!?! This shit is still going on.

Everyday it gets worse.
We abandoned our allies in the field, we abandoned U.S. citizens, we abandoned our equipment, and we abandoned 20 years of U.S. blood and treasure. All because of the choices and actions of a senile, frail and incapable man who likely won't live to suffer the long term ramifications of these choices and executed by a cadre of officers and bureaucratic sycophants' that are more concerned with their careers than taking the right or honorable path.
perhaps after a peer review of the Saigon exodus the team felt the only thing they could do better was land the helicopter behind the building instead of the roof.

Reactions: Tono
Image 8-20-21 at 11.22 AM.jpg

At this point in time, when pj, cuntharris, pisslosi, and the rest of that failed admin., get on stage today, oh...wait....the F'n commie's are on vacation, the patriots, if any are left, of our Military, need to cuff and shackle every F'n one of them and house them in GITMO until further notice. Let the Tribunals commence. Mac:mad::mad:

Looks like the Germans and the French and maybe even the Brits are standing up.
Where the fuck are our guys other than the Marines penned up at the airport? And why not retake Bagram?

The Afghan similarities with the collapse of ARVN to PAVN in South Vietnam 1975 are there:

- long, multiple decades, struggle, often times guerrilla warfare, some times a cold battlefield
- numerically superior ally backed by fancy kit and lots of money defeated by inferior enemy with 'crude' weapons
- ally abandoned by US; US planning and leadership is at best 'crappy'
- said ally losses morale suddenly and nearly completely; a few units fight, but most throw away their rifles and head for personal safety
- said ally doesn't really have a strong ideological backbone, whereas enemy has one (and at times fanatical one)
- enemy takes country in a near-France 1940 blitzkrieg with a decades long war ending in a matter of weeks
- it is likely the bloody aftermaths will be similar as well, with violence solving political difference amongst a near helpless civilian population

One big difference is in 1975, ARVN put up a helluva fight at Hue/Da Nang. The South's defeat here was the decisive military event that led to the subsequent collapse, especially in ARVN morale.

MY QUESTION TO HIDE:

was there a similar battle in which Taliban defeated ANA? Did ANA fight at all? I don't mean the Special Force ANA, but the regular ANA...

If anyone has any info on the military events leading up to Kabul, please post them up.

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone that may know someone that fell for the "Shelter in Place until we come get you" and now are at the mercy of "We have no resources to come get you or arrange getting you to the airport".

Here are the ONLY 3 gates open...make no attempts at entering ANY of the other gates.
View attachment 7687549

Meanwhile if you see the French Raid guys....pretty safe to get to them for assistance.
They are damn near going door to door getting French citizens and specific Afghanis..
View attachment 7687553
Look for this shirt
View attachment 7687556
Or this one
View attachment 7687560

Sincerely,
Theis

I wound up embedding with both French and Norwegian SF units while on my second NATO tour over there (no, I’m not a cool kid, just a fobbit LNO). The Norwegians were very professional and had all the cool toys, but the French guys really surprised me. Actually outstanding in their small groups…get a bunch of line units together though and it inevitably turned into a complete cluster fuck.

I’ll do some ball busting all day long, but after that experience, now whenever I hear someone use the cheese-eating surrender monkey line, I have to say “well, actually…not all of them”. There are some real-deal individuals and units out there doing Good Deeds.

Individually, I was most impressed with the Kiwis I worked with down in Kandahar though. Sharp…very sharp, and resourceful.

The Poles were the only ones who actually gave me pause…not because they didn’t know what they were doing, but because all I could think the entire time I was working with them is “Thank God they’re on our side.“ I never…ever…want to be on the wrong side of a hunt with those dudes.

Reactions: Fig
Just wanted to post this, maybe barstool, fuckwit jarheads and the rest aren't that bad....

it's a long road ahead

Link for togtfo:

Even with all the media throwing tantrums, no one really gives a fuck .Public still supports the withdrawal. Media is part of MIC always rooting for more war ,only time they are all praises is when presidents either bomb someplace or start a new war somewhere.

Spare us the sob stories of desperate afghans. Taliban are one of them if they had no support on the ground they wouldn't be where they are .
If you want you can always import a couple million of them. Then have stats like the Germans where Afghanis are something like 1400% above average represented in rape and sexual assaults and not much less in murder compared to the rest of the plebs. Also, spare us any women's rights shit , afghan women wore burkas pre Taliban takover as do women in host of US allied countries in the ME .

Stories about Taliban acts 'against Afghan women' will now again get special features. Women have been used to sell the long war on Afghanistan since its very beginning. But how many women were actually killed or maimed by Soviet,U.S. bombs during the wars?No one gives a fuck.

Waiting for some more in this style .

Meanwhile in UKstan

Britain’s Defence Secretary has defended General Sir Nick Carter, Chief
of the Defence Staff, after he claimed that the Taliban are honourable
“country boys” who “want an Afghanistan that is inclusive for all”

"And the plain fact is that they happen to live by a code of honour
and a standard which had been their standard for many, many years; it’s
called Pashtunwali, it has honour at the heart of what they do,” the
officer gushed, heedless of the Taliban’s long and continuing history of
hostage-taking, massacring prisoners, use of child suicide bombers, and insider attacks, including on British and American personnel.

The Taliban, Carter went on, are “bound together by a common purpose,
which is they don’t like corrupt governance, they don’t like governance
that is self-service,” he claimed, before making the remarkable claim
that “they want an Afghanistan that is inclusive for all.”

Last edited:
Even with all the media throwing tantrums, no one really gives a fuck .Public still supports the withdrawal. Media is part of MIC always rooting for more war ,only time they are all praises is when presidents either bomb someplace or start a new war somewhere.

Spare us the sob stories of desperate afghans. Taliban are one of them if they had no support on the ground they wouldn't be where they are .
If you want you can always import a couple million of them. Then have stats like the Germans where Afghanis are something like 1400% above average represented in rape and sexual assaults and not much less in murder compared to the rest of the plebs. Also, spare us any women's rights shit , afghan women wore burkas pre Taliban takover as do women in host of US allied countries in the ME .

Stories about Taliban acts 'against Afghan women' will now again get special features. Women have been used to sell the long war on Afghanistan since its very beginning. But how many women were actually killed or maimed by Soviet,U.S. bombs during the wars?No one gives a fuck.

Waiting for some more in this style .

Meanwhile in UKstan

Britain’s Defence Secretary has defended General Sir Nick Carter, Chief
of the Defence Staff, after he claimed that the Taliban are honourable
“country boys” who “want an Afghanistan that is inclusive for all”

"And the plain fact is that they happen to live by a code of honour
and a standard which had been their standard for many, many years; it’s
called Pashtunwali, it has honour at the heart of what they do,” the
officer gushed, heedless of the Taliban’s long and continuing history of
hostage-taking, massacring prisoners, use of child suicide bombers, and insider attacks, including on British and American personnel.

The Taliban, Carter went on, are “bound together by a common purpose,
which is they don’t like corrupt governance, they don’t like governance
that is self-service,” he claimed, before making the remarkable claim
that “they want an Afghanistan that is inclusive for all.”

I cant agree with your whole fuck the afghanis. while I was there I had to watch a man beat a woman to a bloody pulp in the middle of the street for who knows why.

I had to treat a 11 month old baby girl who was dipped up to her nipples in boiling water because her sperm donor goat fucking father didnt want a daughter.

In iraq I had a 16 year old girl who was doused in gasoline over an argument and recieved almost 100% full thickness burns along with airway burns who I had to euthanize basically because I couldnt do anything else for her.

This is very personal to me and I wish I could do more. You may not agree, but this is the shit that goes on daily over there.

Doc

I cant agree with your whole fuck the afghanis. while I was there I had to watch a man beat a woman to a bloody pulp in the middle of the street for who knows why.

I had to treat a 11 month old baby girl who was dipped up to her nipples in boiling water because her sperm donor goat fucking father didnt want a daughter.

In iraq I had a 16 year old girl who was doused in gasoline over an argument and recieved almost 100% full thickness burns along with airway burns who I had to euthanize basically because I couldnt do anything else for her.

This is very personal to me and I wish I could do more. You may not agree, but this is the shit that goes on daily over there.

Doc

and our official response is "we have to respect their culture".

Well when is American culture going to be respected?

The American culture that believes we dont let savages be savage.

Regardless of how anyone feels about Stan, we have hundreds or thousands of Americans who are trapped and are likely to be executed. Are we going to do anything about that…or? I feel like we have risked a whole lot more for a whole lot less….

Reactions: Fig and RGStory
Im guessing lots of afghani get US citizenship than live in Afghanistan.

Kind of a safe harbor bet.

Things go good they live in Astan, likely working for an American interest that allows them to live at a high standard....things go bad they ask "Save me!! I am an American!"

Im guessing lots of afghani get US citizenship than live in Afghanistan.

Kind of a safe harbor bet.

Things go good they live in Astan, likely working for an American interest that allows them to live at a high standard....things go bad they ask "Save me!! I am an American!"
This is the only thing I’ve heard that makes sense. Explains why the Taliban would take their passports. Traitors easily identified in their eyes.

So if that’s true and they are killed……these…..AmErIcAnS…….by paperwork…..still AMERICAN lives are there.

it’s all so convoluted.

Oh yeah. So if these Afghanistan born Americans doing the work of their new Nation are murdered by their peers…..cause the ANG is now in the Taliban……again convoluted…

Does Joe Biden go hard core to war? Over these Afghanistan born Americans?

Great question. I was surprised how many civilians we have over there. Obviously press/reporters, but maybe somebody else could chime in here.

Throw in some aid workers such as Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children, missionary groups and other NGO's.

Reactions: Fig and 10ring'r
Excellent image! I read there were ~600 people on these flights. Can you imagine getting to the 2 or so porta potties they normally have on these aircraft? Pity the poor airmen that had to clean that aircraft afterwards! And. at my age (old), If I didn't have firearms and younger buddies for backup I would be on that plane too. Just saying.
I can't help but think of most of the cheap flight, hotel, internet service, flights I have had, I call them "middle seat, shithouse row tickets".
I don't know how long that flight was but whoever cleaned that plane afterward deserves a medal, it was bound to be a shitty situation

Reactions: 10ring'r
This is the only thing I’ve heard that makes sense. Explains why the Taliban would take their passports. Traitors easily identified in their eyes.

So if that’s true and they are killed……these…..AmErIcAnS…….by paperwork…..still AMERICAN lives are there.

it’s all so convoluted.

Oh yeah. So if these Afghanistan born Americans doing the work of their new Nation are murdered by their peers…..cause the ANG is now in the Taliban……again convoluted…

Does Joe Biden go hard core to war? Over these Afghanistan born Americans?
He will as long as they vote democrat for life.
As soon as they vote republican he will label them as terrorists and send them back.

I think if Americans are executed, I would be for a Truman solution. Render the entire AO null and void, nobody gets the precious lithium or whatever….not the tolly bon, not the chicoms, not anyone for about the next 100 years or so. Also, I’m still pro bombing the equipment left there for the Afghan army. this should also be brought to the tollys attention.

Remember back in the day when Bin laden still sent out press releases and wrote leters to his fanclub.

Meanwhile in UKstan

'We should give them a chance': UK Sharia Council scholar says the Taliban have 'grown up' and 'every Muslim I know' is celebrating their return as she accuses Western media of 'misrepresenting' their views on women's rights

In other news Taliban are furious at Brits for spending 4.4mioGBP to fuck afghani goats.

Saga of nine Italian goats.

These animals from Tuscany were airlifted into the country as part of a £4.4 million scheme planned by the Pentagon to help the Afghan cashmere industry and create thousands of jobs.

The blond billy goats were sent to breed with darker females to boost the yield and quality of the luxury wool from nine million local goats.

But several fell sick, their newly designed home was too small, huge food costs made the plans unsustainable, the intended Afghan partner pulled out, and the project chief quit in dismay.

Those in charge could not even tell if the unfortunate goats ended up in a cooking pot. ‘We don’t know,’ said John Sopko, the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction. ‘This was so poorly managed.’

We rape boys because its easy and convenient vs women.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
So much for Biden's comment about staying past the August 31st deadline to get our people out if needed.

Taliban said to do so would be a red line with consequences.

Maybe Biden is hoping its an Obama Redline.

Pretty sad that even the Taliban is calling bullshit on Biden's promises.

That is a lot of cargo planes and tankers (57 of them) in and out of Kabul international, meanwhile 40 or so Afghan AF birds AWOL with their crews in Uzbekistan . Possible Stealth Blackhawk sighting over US embassy
View attachment 7686031
Bunch of planes actualy had to divert to Uzbekistan due to folk on the tarmac.

E87cwTTXEAEW9tZ

Economy run for your lives class.
E873qD-VUBo-E8f.png
I see a bunch of my old tail #'s on that list (KC-10's)

Just wanted to post this, maybe barstool, fuckwit jarheads and the rest aren't that bad....

it's a long road ahead

Link for togtfo:
Getting dusty in here...

None of this was necessary. What kind of war is it when we don't have a casualty for a year and a half? How many were shot in Chicago last week?

Some of you are just living in fantasy land. This was a self inflicted strategic catastrophe that will echo through the decades completely outside the dishonor and betrayal of everyone there is. Once the orgy of depravity, mutilation, and murder starts on Tuesday we'll see how sage all the proclamations of today sound. Then we'll see if this is just a "bad news cycle" for Xiden etal.

Reactions: LeftyJason
None of this was necessary. What kind of war is it when we don't have a casualty for a year and a half? How many were shot in Chicago last week?

Some of you are just living in fantasy land. This was a self inflicted strategic catastrophe that will echo through the decades completely outside the dishonor and betrayal of everyone there is. Once the orgy of depravity, mutilation, and murder starts on Tuesday we'll see how sage all the proclamations of today sound. Then we'll see if this is just a "bad news cycle" for Xiden etal.
Which Pravda outlet is going to cover it? Facebook and the rest will purge any and everything detrimental to the regime.

Reactions: BCP
I can now die saying that now I've seen everything. When I enlisted and took my oath, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would see the leader(using the term loosely) of the greatest country in the world, and Commander-in-Chief of the greatest military in the world, just roll over and do a complete and unconditional surrender to a foreign power.
When this is over, every son of a bitch in this administration should be prosecuted ad convicted of treason, and executed on the courthouse steps, starting with Dementia Joe.
Just watching that POS on television makes my stomach churn.

When its done it seems numbers airlifted will be around 100K which is similar to Saigon numbers ,not bad considering how land locked Afghanistan is and only one relatively small airfield is being used.

As for war with no US casualty for a year remember that it's down to two factors, having only a few troops in the country and the field and having a deal in effect with the opposing side to fight other Afghanis and let the foreigners alone in return for a withdrawal and more bags of cash . Surrender was more or less unconditional since the deal was struck with the Taliban on withdrawal would be the same under any Admin

Afghans did plenty of killing and dying, 2021 is one of the bloodiest years of the Afghan war.

E9ihAaSWUAMrHIT.jpg

Last edited:
Getting dusty in here...
Sorry if the propaganda post or the jarhead comment offended.

Ranger buddy was there with Charlie Wilson's crew, then again, now his former co-worker is sec def. and that worked well.

Sarcasm and disgust is all I have left for the way things are going, obviously that wasn't the least bit clear from my post.

No good deed and all....

No I meant the Interpreter escaping with his young family brought tears to my eyes. We‘ll see how America hating commies like MrBR deffend this disaster once the mass murder starts. Wana bet he says it was inevitable? Some people can’t be reasoned with. You just have to shoot them.

No I meant the Interpreter escaping with his young family brought tears to my eyes. We‘ll see how America hating commies like MrBR deffend this disaster once the mass murder starts. Wana bet he says it was inevitable? Some people can’t be reasoned with. You just have to shoot them.
same here