• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHPWS RMR plates are JUNK and their customer service is just as bad

Bringing this back up because it just keeps getting better.

Piece of shit buck won the dispute by telling AMEX that the issue was because I purchased the sights from another vendor... A complete and total fucking lie that their own invoice disproves. I have disputed it again and provided a bunch of evidence to AMEX. AMEX is also supposed to be mailing me the transcript of his response to them which I plan on smearing this asshole with too.

@C&H PWS you’ve got to be one of the biggest scum bags that has ever walked the planet.

Piece of shit buck won the dispute by telling AMEX that the issue was because I purchased the sights from another vendor... A complete and total fucking lie that their own invoice disproves. I have disputed it again and provided a bunch of evidence to AMEX. AMEX is also supposed to be mailing me the transcript of his response to them which I plan on smearing this asshole with too.

@C&H PWS you’ve got to be one of the biggest scum bags that has ever walked the planet.
How is it possible that you bought them from another vendor when the CC charge was through him...not sure how that allegation could withstand basic scrutiny

Why don’t you just go over the shop and challenge Buck to a duel since he disrespected your honor. Hahahahahahahahaahha
Kidding, but you probably need to simmer down a bit dude. Looks like you aint getting no where with this

Why don’t you just go over the shop and challenge Buck to a duel since he disrespected your honor. Hahahahahahahahaahha
Kidding, but you probably need to simmer down a bit dude. Looks like you aint getting no where with this
I think that it is important that he share this type of experience with the community. I know that I like to have an idea of the character of a character that offers “high end” products, but produces occasional crap and doesn’t have the balls to own up to it and make it right.

Buck had every opportunity to make it right, even if he didn’t like the customer’s tone. Instead, he took the low road and doubled and tripled down on being a total asshole. His lack of respect for people shows through crystal clear. If you still choose to do business with him and get crap instead, just remember to grovel and kiss his boots and he’ll treat you right.

I think that it is important that he share this type of experience with the community. I know that I like to have an idea of the character of a character that offers “high end” products, but produces occasional crap and doesn’t have the balls to own up to it and make it right.

Buck had every opportunity to make it right, even if he didn’t like the customer’s tone. Instead, he took the low road and doubled and tripled down on being a total asshole. His lack of respect for people shows through crystal clear. If you still choose to do business with him and get crap instead, just remember to grovel and kiss his boots and he’ll treat you right.
Sharing yes. Acting childish no

What’s “childish” about my update post that you quoted and are butthurt about?

If that ruffled your feathers I’ll be sure to send you a pic when I see this douche at a match and take a dump on the hood of his vehicle.
I hope it happens at the AI classic. I'll film it with a hip hop horn in the background and put it on WSHH.

meow-226.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and Takashi
Commenting on this now because it got revived.

I don't have any CNC machines of any kind, and the shit I do to my friends' stuff and my own with hand tools looks better than some of the stuff coming out of that dude's shop. Couldn't really tell very well what the issue was with the plates in the first set of pictures but holy crap was it obvious as hell with that second set. And that Badger action in the AI chassis was just absolute dogshit.

If that's the standard you have to beat to be able to call yourself a professional, then I guess I know what my backup career is.

Good information on a supplier. After seeing his interaction with a customer on obviously junk parts, I’ll shop elsewhere if I ever need any of the products that they offer.

Reactions: Aescobar17
What’s “childish” about my update post that you quoted and are butthurt about?

If that ruffled your feathers I’ll be sure to send you a pic when I see this douche at a match and take a dump on the hood of his vehicle.
Dang buddy. You have some issues. Men don’t talk smack over the internet. Teenagers and children do that. If you do see him at a match, why not just settle the issue with him face to face. Not sure taking a dump on his hood is going to fix the issue.

Dang buddy. You have some issues. Men don’t talk smack over the internet. Teenagers and children do that. If you do see him at a match, why not just settle the issue with him face to face. Not sure taking a dump on his hood is going to fix the issue.
Don’t spend much time on the internet do you?

Mom says it’s time to brush your teeth and get in bed.

Attachments

• FCE06FF5-DAF1-416A-A49D-B0E9E612B4F7.jpeg
    FCE06FF5-DAF1-416A-A49D-B0E9E612B4F7.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 70

Any updates on this? I just saw on their IG page that they brought in a huge cnc machine in a new shop. Looks like they’re expanding or have expanded. I guess redneck’s plot to bring them down to a crumbling pile of ruble hasn’t worked 😁

Good morning by the way.

Any updates on this? I just saw on their IG page that they brought in a huge cnc machine in a new shop. Looks like they’re expanding or have expanded. I guess redneck’s plot to bring them down to a crumbling pile of ruble hasn’t worked 😁

Good morning by the way.

Bring them down? No, Bucky must have a horse shoe up his ass with the luck he somehow has. He’s gotten caught stealing people’s ideas, marketing others product as his own, lying about his military service and confronted about all of it and being an overall scum bag and stays in business surprisingly.

If you think it hasn’t cost him far more than a couple plates that should have never left his shop and won’t continue to cost him as long as this thread shows up on the first page of google searches then you’re fucking retarded. Considering you’re bumping a flame thread about your homie... whelp...

Honestly i wouldnt have given 2 fucks about all this if i hadnt read his text message to the op.
Buck literally covered himself in shit and didnt even try to wash it off.

Bring them down? No, Bucky must have a horse shoe up his ass with the luck he somehow has. He’s gotten caught stealing people’s ideas, marketing others product as his own, lying about his military service and confronted about all of it and being an overall scum bag and stays in business surprisingly.

If you think it hasn’t cost him far more than a couple plates that should have never left his shop and won’t continue to cost him as long as this thread shows up on the first page of google searches then you’re fucking retarded. Considering you’re bumping a flame thread about your homie... whelp...
Lol, your name calling and overall ridiculous behavior is more than likely the reason you didn’t get anywhere.

I saw the initial contacts between you two on your post and you definitely came in pretty hot.

I’m not defending the other side but if I was a business owner and had offered to help rectify the issue and you as a customer act the way you did, I would have you kick rocks as well.

I always find it odd when people feel entitled to be treated a certain way regardless how they act.

I’m absolutely sure that you don’t act this way in person with someone who will check your sillyness. I have read your other comments on other post just to make sure I wasnt mistaken but same silly attitude on those as well.

I sent you a PM to get your attention and see your thoughts about that but you didnt answer so I figured I’d get a rise out of you on this post.

Have a good day buddy. You shouldnt get worked up over someone busting your chops on a forum

Last edited:
I don't have a dawg in this thread, except to mention early on of a different experience with a different product offering, but its interesting to note how a thread generates 175 posts in 60 days with no conflict resolution in sight. Hmmm.

Another CHPWS horror story (in the making).
I sent my Glock 45 in to get milled for the new Holosun 509T, received 10/16 (w/threaded Zev posts and cerakote on just the cut surface). I was told it would be finished and shipped my way in 3 weeks time. I call back again in 3 weeks, and “Will” tells me that it would be shipped out for sure the end of next week.

Call back on 11/19 since I’ve not received any shipping information and “Will” says it will be shipped out the following day (last Friday). Call again on Monday (11/23) since I paid for overnight shipping and hadn’t received a tracking number and the slide/optic haven’t arrived yet. “Will” says it will be shipped out either Tuesday or Wednesday (11/24 or 11/25). Still haven’t received shipping information, and then I see this posted (screenshot attached) saying that the earliest my order would ship is 11/30 (considering I still haven’t received a tracking number or shipping confirmation).

3BBD5868-9F80-4D7F-B9BE-9F933C42BEC8.jpeg

So, are these guys completely unable to count, are they forgetting to finish my order, or are they scam artists?

• Angry
Reactions: Tunnuh
Also received a message from someone on IG saying they’ve had a horrible time of dealing with CHPWS.

“Hey bro ... don’t hold your breath on CHPWS getting you your merch back

I sent mine in received 10/2 and they haven’t finished yet

First they stalled , then they lied and said they started and had a price of machinery break promising it in the next 2 days

The I called a week later spoke to “Will” and he hadn’t even started it yet and I reminded him he said he had and told me it would be shipped out

Then in another two weeks I get a call and they had improperly milled my Gen 5 slide and had to order a factory replacement

The. I tried calling and couldn’t get through

I emailed Buck directly two weeks ago and he said they’re working on it

Haven’t heard shit since

They are either way over their heads or incompetent

[REDACTED]”

My experience with CHP is completely different. I had a shot out 65CM rebarreled into a 6GT. I ordered a 1:7 twist, somebody messed up and I got a 1:8. Didn't catch that for a couple of months. When I did, I went by the shop and dropped it off. Buck called me and apologized, got the right barrel on with out any issues.
Everybody makes mistakes, but he dealt with this in the best way possible. I don't know for sure, but possibly the way I approached him had something to do with how he dealt with me. That said, they are slow for whatever reason.
Both rifles he's done for me outshoot me, so I can't say for sure what they are capable of, just that its more than I am.

Reactions: rsantiago8541
At this point CHPWS is just taking peoples parts and money and lying about lead times. I called to confirm their 3-4 week lead time for optic milling and mounting and was told of course we are the fastest in the industry. So I sent in my slide, DPP and was told they received it September 8th. I hear nothing so asked for an update. Received a text September 30th that they are waiting for a new program for their CNC. Still hear nothing and then get an email October 14th that my slide is just now in the shop. Come end of October still hear nothing. Get an email November 3rd that my slide is at the top of their to do list. Update November 4th Once again my slide is in the shop getting worked on. That was the last update I was given and now I’m not even sure I’m getting my stuff back.

Another CHPWS horror story (in the making).
I sent my Glock 45 in to get milled for the new Holosun 509T, received 10/16 (w/threaded Zev posts and cerakote on just the cut surface). I was told it would be finished and shipped my way in 3 weeks time. I call back again in 3 weeks, and “Will” tells me that it would be shipped out for sure the end of next week.

Call back on 11/19 since I’ve not received any shipping information and “Will” says it will be shipped out the following day (last Friday). Call again on Monday (11/23) since I paid for overnight shipping and hadn’t received a tracking number and the slide/optic haven’t arrived yet. “Will” says it will be shipped out either Tuesday or Wednesday (11/24 or 11/25). Still haven’t received shipping information, and then I see this posted (screenshot attached) saying that the earliest my order would ship is 11/30 (considering I still haven’t received a tracking number or shipping confirmation).

View attachment 7483160
So, are these guys completely unable to count, are they forgetting to finish my order, or are they scam artists?
Could always go through the Better Business Bureau.

I have a cert for a free slide job from them and a spare 19x slide. Now I’m thinking it’s not even worth it now.

Well dang this is not good at all. I hope it works out for you guys

I’m also hoping it works out for me. I’ve been keeping up with their Instagram and they’ve totally lost me as a customer and my respect. Some other customers commented on their post stating they also are waiting on month three of work orders and being left in the dark. Instead of answering the customers they delete the negative comments and act like nothing has happened. Overall this seems pretty shady for a business and they just can’t admit they are in over their head right now and can’t even apologize to their customers.

A must-read

I’m also hoping it works out for me. I’ve been keeping up with their Instagram and they’ve totally lost me as a customer and my respect. Some other customers commented on their post stating they also are waiting on month three of work orders and being left in the dark. Instead of answering the customers they delete the negative comments and act like nothing has happened. Overall this seems pretty shady for a business and they just can’t admit they are in over their head right now and can’t even apologize to their customers.
I hear ya man.

A must-read

what a dipshit. He’s tooling around in the gem state and his business is flailing in Florida....

Gotta check your regs “Buck”.

A friend of mine got roped into his “training” venture and got burned on the Idaho thing. I think Buck still owes him money.

Daaamn....

Even if redneck came in hot, who runs a business like this? I'm self employed too. Everyone drops the ball every once in a while. When you do, you fix it and either comp the product/service or offer the customer a discount for their trouble.

Sending out a shit product and refusing to replace it is inexcusable regardless of how abrasive the customer is being. When I pay for something I expect it to be in working order and delivered within a reasonable time frame. If one of my employees interacted with a client like this their shits going to be packed up in a box in the blink of an eye. I'm fighting their unemployment claim tooth and nail too.

This is ridiculous.

Reactions: Fig and Tunnuh

A must-read

what a dipshit. He’s tooling around in the gem state and his business is flailing in Florida....
We might be talking about 2 different companies here. The one I know is in Richmond Hill, GA

Nope, same dude, same company. All the dots connect. Not sure how the Florida to Georgia thing happened, but yeah, same dude.

Attachments

• FEA366F6-E805-41CD-AD13-832E3F93A484.png
    FEA366F6-E805-41CD-AD13-832E3F93A484.png
    657.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 947F697D-ECC4-49C3-BF9F-084B13FF2602.png
    947F697D-ECC4-49C3-BF9F-084B13FF2602.png
    541 KB · Views: 287
  • C64F0F9F-66F9-4E71-9EC3-F3114D0D3F22.png
    C64F0F9F-66F9-4E71-9EC3-F3114D0D3F22.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: Tunnuh

Gotta check your regs “Buck”.

That article is from 2011.

Nope, same dude, same company. All the dots connect. Not sure how the Florida to Georgia thing happened, but yeah, same dude.

They moved a year or two ago - can't remember exactly when.