• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHPWS RMR plates are JUNK and their customer service is just as bad

Wait, I though his text message said your sights were installed?

Ambitious timeline. Don't you know there's a pandemic going on?
Yeah I have a text from the company stating my sights have been installed and waiting for a signature. And then an email stating my slide would ship last Thursday from Buck himself.

Attachments

• 834F46BD-C36E-4F6E-BEBA-C4FCF57800A7.png
    834F46BD-C36E-4F6E-BEBA-C4FCF57800A7.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 243
  • F1087FDE-4653-40A0-998E-85D66CDD99B1.png
    F1087FDE-4653-40A0-998E-85D66CDD99B1.png
    742.3 KB · Views: 253
Here’s another one to wrap your brain around

Attachments

• 242E7756-2A03-4C1E-9210-BA547BC6CF35.png
    242E7756-2A03-4C1E-9210-BA547BC6CF35.png
    484 KB · Views: 458
Thanks @C&H PWS what a stand up company. After telling me yourself my slide was complete last Wednesday and would ship Thursday December 10th you get mad at me a week later asking where my stuff is. I have every email and text from the day I sent you my slide (September 8th)proving the incompetence and unreasonable aggression to me.
From the start your website and your receptionist told me 2-4 week lead time. If covid and quarantine was an issue it should have been stated and not brought up two months later.

Reasons from your company on why my project has taken 14 weeks and isn’t getting returned complete.
- waiting for a CNC program to begin my slide 3 weeks after receiving my slide.
-covid sent all your employees home
- waiting for correct iron sights at week 14 after my work order from September stated exactly what sights would be used for my project so I guess you didn’t order them
- you (Buck) directly telling me my project was not standard even though your website stated the options I chose are the only ones for S&W M&P (pictures of your website to prove this)
For claiming to be the industry leader for optic milling and slide cuts you sure don’t back that up.
Im excited to receive my incomplete slide and more than likely missing parts as others have posted about. But thank god you have stand up customer service and all you have to do is call to sort out your lack of follow through with customers. I hope everyone sees this and realizes you’re a nightmare of a company to deal with.

Attachments

• 51AF02F4-0CA6-4480-BCF6-EF6192E30FA6.png
    51AF02F4-0CA6-4480-BCF6-EF6192E30FA6.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 465BD66A-FEFF-4626-A6FA-4D9626BF3431.png
    465BD66A-FEFF-4626-A6FA-4D9626BF3431.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 234
  • AD4CAA45-B981-45C1-8C57-114AC318BE76.png
    AD4CAA45-B981-45C1-8C57-114AC318BE76.png
    889.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
what a dipshit. He’s tooling around in the gem state and his business is flailing in Florida....

Nope, same dude, same company. All the dots connect. Not sure how the Florida to Georgia thing happened, but yeah, same dude.

Its basically impossible to get a BLM permit for a firearms related business operating on BLM land. It's a weird circular thing of you needing to be able to prove its safe, yet they have zero guidelines for safety to put anything you do/dont do up against. Also since its a 2A business, they can't tell you no because that would be an infrigement, and ironically, you could go on the exact same spot on BLM land and shoot a rifle right now, without a permit or asking anyone for any kind of permission; they also don't want to tell you yes because it puts some liability on them for allowing it.

It's near impossible to get anything other than a temporary BLM permit for things like a weekend competition or something.

Except for this one guy in Utah.

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
It's near impossible to get anything other than a temporary BLM permit for things like a weekend competition or something.

Except for this one guy in Utah.
Mittens?

Last edited:
Fuck Mittens.

That guy is such a milquetoast mom jean wearing faggot that he'd fucking piss himself at the idea of trying to shoot a machine gun, let alone at night.

Fuck that limp wrist motherfucker through the hole sewn into his magical underpants right over his asshole.
tell us how you really feel

Not to hijack this thread... but my curiosity is killing me. I must know of this "Mittens"...

Fuck Mittens.

That guy is such a milquetoast mom jean wearing faggot that he'd fucking piss himself at the idea of trying to shoot a machine gun, let alone at night.

Fuck that limp wrist motherfucker through the hole sewn into his magical underpants right over his asshole.
So he never returned your call?

Reactions: camocorvette
Well this will be an unpopular post here but against the advise on this thread, I redeemed my free optic cut cert and sent my spare slide to them.

Timeline:
  • Jan 4th - Mailed
  • Jan 6th - They received then called to verify info and cut.
  • Jan 13 - Cut complete and call to verify shipping info
  • Jan 15th - slide received.
Everything looks good so far. I’ll get pics of the cut when the slide parts come it.
4A806C67-C5F3-47F2-964B-9E5EB1FEB75A.jpeg

2413AE32-6FAF-491D-AA70-7A3097D7ED1E.jpeg

Reactions: LPD5408(2)
Well this will be an unpopular post here but against the advise on this thread, I redeemed my free optic cut cert and sent my spare slide to them.

Timeline:
  • Jan 4th - Mailed
Everything looks good so far. I’ll get pics of the cut when the slide parts come it.
View attachment 7528941
View attachment 7528942
Good for you! I don’t hold it against anyone for getting lucky.

Timeline:
  • Jan 4th - Mailed
View attachment 7528941
View attachment 7528942

Maybe they are taking notes from threads like this and trying to address their issues. Glad yours came out well.

Maybe they are taking notes from threads like this and trying to address their issues. Glad yours came out well.
Doubtful given the attitude the owner has had from the very start. He wouldn't still be in business if he jacked up every single order. Same with places like PTG and Optics Planet. Sure you might have an order that goes through without any hiccups but it's like rolling the dice. The biggest issue with the OPs order wasn't the garbage workmanship, it was the response/customer service from the owner when asked to make it right.

I'd like to add to your tale with my own that just finished about two hours ago but started awhile ago.

Just got my rifle back today, long and short, bought a contract m40a6 barrel from them, barrel finally came in at end of June. Talked to them about truing action and installing the barrel and cut/thread for surefire muzzle brake. Quoted 400 and I already paid shipping for the barrel so wouldn't be extra for shipping back. Said cool shipped in hard case a stripped action, surefire muzzle brake NIB, badger lug and they received on July 2nd 2020. Was told wouldn't be but a few weeks they got new machines in and had to setup. Few months go by, told backed up due to covid, few more months update was it was going slow. Then I get notice of something shipping to me, got excited but turns they accidentally shipped just the barrel to me, told to refuse shipment so it would go back to them, they get it call me asking why I refused it. Got that worked out then told would be a few weeks. Then few more months go by and I get a random call from a rifle builder in another state, tells me his doing all the work since someone left from the other company. Was like fine just want it done, go through specs, asks me about the case then tells me its gone, and ends up being more money and shipping again. Agreed and sent check. Just wanted it back at this point. Arrives today and I won't name the smith but yea. Its home finally and the ordeal is over with. Mad I sold my lathe a few years ago would be easier to blend what I have now. Oh and didn't get my shims back for the surefire brake so tracking those down tomorrow.

Not looking for anything to be done just telling my story as it happened. Next time LRI for sure or if I can get Mark Williams to do my next build even better. Can use the case and shims and extra dough to keep them warm at night but definitely not a company I'd recommend in any shape or form doing business with.

* Edited to add the word barrel after M40A6

Last edited:
I'd like to add to your tale with my own that just finished about two hours ago but started awhile ago.

Just got my rifle back today, long and short, bought a contract m40a6 from them, barrel finally came in at end of June. Talked to them about truing action and installing the barrel and cut/thread for surefire muzzle brake. Quoted 400 and I already paid shipping for the barrel so wouldn't be extra for shipping back. Said cool shipped in hard case a stripped action, surefire muzzle brake NIB, badger lug and they received on July 2nd 2020. Was told wouldn't be but a few weeks they got new machines in and had to setup. Few months go by, told backed up due to covid, few more months update was it was going slow. Then I get notice of something shipping to me, got excited but turns they accidentally shipped just the barrel to me, told to refuse shipment so it would go back to them, they get it call me asking why I refused it. Got that worked out then told would be a few weeks. Then few more months go by and I get a random call from a rifle builder in another state, tells me his doing all the work since someone left from the other company. Was like fine just want it done, go through specs, asks me about the case then tells me its gone, and ends up being more money and shipping again. Agreed and sent check. Just wanted it back at this point. Arrives today and I won't name the smith but yea. Its home finally and the ordeal is over with. Mad I sold my lathe a few years ago would be easier to blend what I have now. Oh and didn't get my shims back for the surefire brake so tracking those down tomorrow.

Not looking for anything to be done just telling my story as it happened. Next time LRI for sure or if I can get Mark Williams to do my next build even better. Can use the case and shims and extra dough to keep them warm at night but definitely not a company I'd recommend in any shape or form doing business with.
Man as a guy who lost my career to covid, just had the replacement job fall thru due to covid. Ive felt the full brunt of this bullshit.
That company screwed you over. Covid is hardly an excuse. Unfortunate being a good person isnt something so many people care about.

Reactions: lash
I hear ya I'm an IT Director for Movie theatre chain and its been a rough year.

Good luck out there and remember only 1,458 more days till he's out now.
ya Im an audio engineer for live events and concerts....... 15plus years for nothing. industry disappeared over night.
whatever. Seems like a great opportunity to move to texas.

To finish one on time job how many got pushed back. Wish I had done the CNC classes over the summer and bought one.

Ive been reading this thread as people contribute to how messed up this company is. so I googled it. this place is 10 minutes from me. right down the road. get your shit together buck. you makin the hill look bad.

Glad I found this thread before I bought anything.

I was looking at the CHPWS and Bobro plates with the integrated rear. I knew that I didn't want 4-40s since I've heard multiple times about the rds losing it zero, round count ranged between 50-300 rounds. Buddy who shoots a lot has had his loosen up every 300 live clockwork on his LTT Elite. He got nasty responses saying he tightened it up wrong. Anyways the way CHPWS's website had their plate's description let it be vague as they kept stating that you needed to have the factory RMR mounting holes from sig in order to work and that it uses the RDS's provided screws, up to and including linking to their service to add said screw holes. I contacted them asking how it was mounted. We proceed to go back and forth for over a week until I send a photo of my rmr direct mounted to the slide with a .040" gap in front and asking how can it be directly mounted to the slide and not have a gap. No reply. All in all, within a single day some random dude on Facebook was not only more helpful but also had more tact and was actually responsive. For others looking at the CHPWS plate with the 10-8 rear sight does NOT mount to the slide Like the description insinuates. Pics included for posterity.

Thanks to everyone it gave me the heads up and I'm going with the Bobro plate, even with the aluminum threaded holes, as I don't trust CHPWS.

Capture.PNG
142064601_10221581629664714_8159164982345870882_n.jpg
141056973_10158002880522861_4431123128415823703_o.jpg

Does anyone know the details about Buck's affiliation with MDT? I wonder what they would have to say regarding what's happened with him.

I wish that there were Bobro plates for HK.... Optics Ready but no plates for MONTHS!!!!

I've only found on the bay for $200 with days to go.

Does anyone know the details about Buck's affiliation with MDT?
Well dang...I didn't know the broad brush about him having a relationship with MDT much less details.

May I ask please for a source for this relationship. I have zero to do with this jerkoff or his business but I do very much like MDT as a company from a customer perspective.

Thanks

AFAIK, he is a brand-ambassador or something and shot/shoots(?) for their team. I always saw the C&HPWS gang show up at K&M matches down south, in those big MDT vans showing off their wares etc. on vendor/demo day before the match. I think it was also set up as a mobile rifle repair shop too. A few other teams guys (not C&HPWS) would drive the vans around too up here in Ohio. I don't know how or why MDT picks who does that for them. Just my observation.

Reactions: Baron23
Well dang...I didn't know the broad brush about him having a relationship with MDT much less details.

May I ask please for a source for this relationship. I have zero to do with this jerkoff or his business but I do very much like MDT as a company from a customer perspective.

Thanks

It's on the MDT website: https://mdttac.com/ca_en/blog/mdt-match-van/

It just said that he drove the MDT Match van and didn't have further details. Facebook had a post that listed him as part of the MDT shooting team in 2019.

Reactions: Baron23
ya Im an audio engineer for live events and concerts....... 15plus years for nothing. industry disappeared over night.
whatever. Seems like a great opportunity to move to texas.
Texas is full, Oklahoma has vacancies

Reactions: spife7980
Makes sense. Gun toting conservative who will vote your direction wants to move to your state. you say no. as liberals flock to change your state.... 🤦‍♂️
We don't need more of anyone moving here. A bunch need to move back out to California.

How is a giant population a good thing? Everything gets more expensive and it's harder for people who have been here forever to get housing and land. Roads aren't made for the extra traffic, perfectly good land is bulldozed for neighborhoods filled with shit houses at top dollar, I'm good.

Families been here 150 years or so don't need to turn it into where everyone else came from. And we don't need millions more people

Reactions: camocorvette