• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Christmas Day in Texas

Re: Christmas Day in Texas

Sweeeeeeet! Keep up the good work.... I almost took a couple out with a Chevy 3/4 ton, I wonder if that's classified as unfair chase or ghetto? The peddle was to the floor and I had them lined up, they just unassed the dirt road at the right time...
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easy with the labels there killer. When you tag those on me it only makes you look silly. </div></div>

Your own inept silliness has already labeled you.

You have no clue of what you're talking about.
</div></div>

hey apache kid..... your name says a lot about you. watch how to talk to people on here. if you attack others you will be in the fast lane to a verbal beating and a time out from use of the site.

I wish someone would get more trappers in my part of Texas. I have at least 3 packs of coyotes and one big bad cat. We found paw prints in the barn they were huge 50 feet from the house. I have got 9 kids here right now under the age of 14 and anyone is potential food. We had a calf come up missing two years ago. There was one killed here within 30 miles 3 weeks ago there is another one about 40 miles in the other direction that I know of. We are being over run in Texas. You are going to be hard pressed to get one without trapping them here next to me is 50,000 acres no one does much with so they all breed over there and come over here to eat. I think cats are really nice and majestic. But I think my kids and nieces and nephews are a little more important. So if I can trap him great if I can shoot them great if I can get rid of them in any way good bye. Just my two cents. Go trappers!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camo_Toe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awww look at the cute little kitty . . . nobody should kill kitties. . . ha ha ha ha did I accidentally click on the "Peta website forums" by mistake?

Lions are killing machines, they stalk hunters, they kill livestock, they kill children. I'm going lion hunting tomorrow just because you little kitty lovers pissed me off.

Ha. Maybe call up the apache kid and we'll go together.
</div></div>

take me along maybe we'll TRAP one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also...Aren't these things considered an endangered species?</div></div>

No. In fact, in many areas (CA, CO to name two) they are getting to be so numerous that there are some bad interactions, i.e. humans getting killed or mauled. The lions were getting to be a problem in Colorado Springs when we lived there 1989-1991. I imagine there are even more kitties now.

Holy crap that's a big cat! Quietly wishing Aus had lions to hunt.
Nice rifle, good job.

It's just my opinion. I've never trapped anything and wouldnt want to.

I see doing it if they're invading a public place or taking out someones live stock, but to do it and call it hunting, I see no point.

Mountian lions are not exactly over populated here. I hunt Coyotes/foxes/bobcats all the time and havent seen a lion.

My father killed one while deer hunting because he had a tag and it was on a rock buff below him.

Sneaking up on a mountian lion and killing it takes some skill. stalking one takes even more.

But to trap one and break its paw until you show up to shoot it(if it didnt chew its paw off yet) is pretty lame.

Not trying to be a tree hugger, just dont like to see what I think of as pointless killing of a animal I have yet to see in the wild while hunting.

I'd love to kill one. I might even have it mounted

Even though it seems inhumane, vermin are vermin, I like the little kitties and coyote pups are adorable, but I live on an island in the Detroit river and I don't think I should see coyote walking down the middle of the road in broad dayligt! If I were a farmer, I would eliminate woodchucks and deer to protect my livlyhood, if I were raising livestock, I would eliminate large and small predators to protect my living. I lock my truck in Detroit and carry a gun to protect my living, who am I to judge anyone else. Trap them, shoot them, poison them, let the recreational guys give fair chase, they're not competing with them for a living or the welfare of their children. NICE DEAD CAT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxposner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though it seems inhunane, vermin are vermin, I like the little kitties and coyote pups are adorable, but I live on an island in the Detroit river and I don't think I should see coyote walking down the middle of the road in broad dayligt! If I was a farmer, I would eliminate woodchucks and deer to protect my livlyhood, if I was raising livestock, I would eliminate large and small predators to protect my living. I lock my truck in Detroit and carry a gun to protect my living, who am I to judge anyone else. Trap them, shoot them, poison them, let the recreational guys give fair chase, they're not competing with them for a living or the welfare of their children. NICE DEAD CAT! </div></div>

I am no "tree hugging liberal" by any means. I hunt like everyone else and love my firearms. I will always protect these rights we have as well. But im just on the side that if you say your out HUNTING. then dont trap the animal to shoot it after its been crippled and cant escape. hunting is the stalk and pursuit of said game. If they are a danger to your farm or family then by all means do what you have to do. But when I look and see a beautiful animal (but dangerous) with a smashed paw laid out with an AR, it rubs me the wrong way. You all can all cry and call us with different opinions "hippies" but we cant help that we have some morals bout hunting. We arent the poaching shit bags that you see in the BEAR PIT caught on video, the minute you lose respect for what your hunting is the minute you should hang up your gear and stick to shooting paper.

And a lion is not vermin. They are at the top of the list in intelligent predators. Its a shame they are having to come so close to us to what maybe eat? But you also have to look at it from the other way around, we came onto their land and built a farm.

Im not here to cry and whine about the dead animal. Just dont come on here saying look what I shot while hunting. Because thats not the case. you shot it while it was detained.

Here is how I took JP's Pic and short comment (Which I think to be on the common sense side of things)

JP and a "Buddy that is a Gubermant Trapper" were running a few of said Buddies Traps on Christmas morning. They came across this trap with a Cat hung up. Jp possibly gave the cat a powder burn near the feline’s cranium. I am going to also go out on a limb and say the GAT w/ 30 rnd'r was JP's, as most State/Gov Trappers don't usually carry Jazzed up AR's as trap clearing weapons.

Nowhere in his comments did I read that he boasted about this being some big "hunting excursion".... so why dick him down about this not being sporting? Comon. In these scenarios sport is not the mission. It's A JOB! And JP was on a 'ride-along'.

In this state you make a call and these guys show up to fix the predation issues. To list a few of the means/ways they use:
Cyanide traps
Snares (all types)
"SHOOT ON SITE" and occasionally bait.

As mentioned above if the balance of food and Predators is out of whack these guys come in to fix the offset.

BOB!

I grew up trapping and still would if any of the varmints I trapped were worth more than $4. The time/effort margin is just too great when one considers that he can make 50 x as much selling special sniper crackers on Ebay.

I cannot see how the word ghetto applies, since this word to me normally implies city life and hunters of chicken, but certainly old school since it goes back thousands of years.

we built a farm on their land!! this is a quote from one of the top PETA officials. i come on this site not to hear this kind of garbage. i do have a farm and if i want to trap or shoot predators it is none of your business. when you buy it and pay the taxes you can feed them for all i care. And if it wasnt for the farms you wouldnt be eating. ed k

Please enlighten me if I'm wrong, but isn't a healthy predator population necessary to a healthy deer/elk/whatever population?

I don't have a problem with predator hunting/trapping, per se, whether it is for hunting reasons, or for livestock protection reasons; and God knows I'm no kitty lover. But it seems to me that most hunters have (or <span style="font-style: italic">should</span> have) a better appreciation for the balance of wildlife management than any tree-hugger. Consequently, I don't understand why a hunter would want to completely eliminate ALL predators. Surely having <span style="font-style: italic">some</span> predators helps to ensure the elimination of sick or genetically inferior prey animals from the gene pool...

...or am I not getting something?

AZPrecision,

You may a good machinist but you don't have a clue to wildlife and hunting. I don't know where you came from and received your indoctrination but it would be a good thing to re-educate yourself.

Your ideas about hound hunting is even worse.

Hunting with dogs is as natural and old as hunting itself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sneaking up on a mountian lion and killing it takes some skill</div></div>

You don't stalk lions, you luck into them, or a good caller with a lot patience and time will call one in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mountian lions are not exactly over populated here. I hunt Coyotes/foxes/bobcats all the time and havent seen a lion.</div></div>

Wanna bet? just because you don't see them doesn't mean they are not there, they are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not trying to be a tree hugger, </div></div>

You're not trying very hard to not sound like one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we built a farm on their land!! this is a quote from one of the top PETA officials. i come on this site not to hear this kind of garbage. i do have a farm and if i want to trap or shoot predators it is none of your business. when you buy it and pay the taxes you can feed them for all i care. And if it wasnt for the farms you wouldnt be eating. ed k </div></div>

Oh really numb nuts? I own a farm and raise cattle for sell and slaughter so dont talk to me about trying to make a living on the farm. Been doing it on top of my normal job for 17 years.

I wasnt telling the OP to what to do just giving out my opinion. You have no basis to jump on my back around here. your the guy that pops up everytime he wants to talk some shit on the internet.

If he wants to shoot trapped animals go right ahead. I didnt say he couldnt. if your feelings are hurt about my comments then you should wander on over to AR15.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't understand why a hunter would want to completely eliminate ALL predators. Surely having some predators helps to ensure the elimination of sick or genetically inferior prey animals from the gene pool...</div></div>

I don't think 99% of hunters want to completely eliminate
ALL predators. You can bet though that predators would love
to eliminate all their competition, wolves vs coyotes, ect.

It's a common mis-belief that predators only go after the sick or dying deer or elk.
Predators like to eat healthy animals just as much as we do. Of course they will take out something easy to take down, but I've seen them pass on a sick elk and go after a healthy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinnypitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, I hate to see a majestic animal like that trapped as well but the guys with livestock and a family to protect got a very good point as well. </div></div>

Yup.

Your kids, or a kitty.

Easy call, to me.

why arent you out trapping drug dealing border jumpers? they would be putting the traps to more efficient use. AND the lions could eat the evidence. Problem solved!

Hunting is hunting to the individual.
It takes skill to trap, believe me I am not very good at it.
I think it is a cool kill. I get tired of people putting their own ideas of other people about hunting. If a person calls it hunting it is hunting for them.
All of us hunters must stick together, Look at Ca. They are letting the bunny huggers run the state animal wildlife. They can not hunt mountain lions and their California Big Horns are being devastated. What a shame.
So, Please one mans Idea of hunting might not mean it is your idea. So, everyone hunt the way they like, support the way they like, but stop condeming others. If we are divided we will lose.

Damn, I knew it was all about pussy, but just couldn't put my finger on the emotional distress! We'll all be friends tommorrow, and those pussy's will still drive us crazy!

My thoughts on this is they get healthy animals and are hard to ever see. If I could get a trapper in I would be happy. This ghost that is what I like to call him has been within 50-75 feet of my parents house. With 2-15 kids how would that be if he came on in for a bite to eat. Do not get me wrong they are really nice to look at unless what they are eating is your food or family. I myself can live with or without them but for some reason parts of Texas are being over run with coyotes and cats oh yeah and the real pain hogs. I for one like hunting deer not the yotes cats and pigs. I have one place that has gone from average 17 deer killed a year to now we have seen only one deer in two years. That means I think there is a predator problem. I would like to just place on the list for the Gubment trappers. Oh sorry there is so much problem that I can not even get them out. So what are my choices how can I get them in and cull them out? No quail no deer no rabbits!!! Just thinking it is time to get me a nice long distance stick to knock all of em out with. It is becoming a big problem not like when I was a kid and there were almost none.

Any suggestions on a heavy knock down power long range rifle for these 3 problem animals? I myself want them gone they will survive in the next county.

Its our brains that put us at the top of the food chain. traps are as natural as fricking dirt spiders trap stuff all day long and no one is busting thier balls if the spiders brain would let it build a spring loaded web they would.

There seems to be a misconception about those who don't like or believe in trapping. Then labeling people who don't like trapping hippies is not only laughable but shows you have a lack of brain power. No one has come out and said to we should ban trapping. We said we don't agree with it. We fully understand that this can be necessary to control a problem population of predators, whether that's is to protect live stock, humans, or to control their population so that non-predatory animals have to ability to flourish. No one has debated this. We do have to obligation to protect your rights regarding hunting, whether we like what your doing or not. You have two choices united or divided with your fellow hunters and firearm owners.

However comments such as these are the real problem.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see them as competition for my dinner
Kill em all wolves included</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wipe out anything that competes with me for hunting</div></div>

This shows two problems.
1. This is the reason hippies and animal activists are after are firearms. Comments like these are part of the problem and not part of the solution.
2. You don't seem to grasp the concept of balance. So lets explain this to you. If you were to kill all the predatory animals you've now created a over population of non predatory animals which will result in diseases. This is not debatable, this is fact. Lets take a look at a non predatory animal such as the prairie dog. Since you've killed all the predators they do their share in keeping the population down you now have a unbelievable over a abundance of pdogs. We know that Pdogs dig burrows and can cause a live stock animals to break their legs when stepping in burrows, thus causing farmers to lose live stock. Do you not think farmers are going to compensate some how? Congratulations you've now raised the price of beef for the nation. Now I know your thinking hell me and bubba can grab a six pack and go shoot the Pdogs. No you can't. You do not have the time to eliminate all the pdogs running ramp it over your land. You have other duties you have to attend to. It's a farm there's always work to be done. So I can pay people to do it, nope your going to run out of money sometime. For every reason you think you can eliminate pests such as pdogs I can give you a reason you cannot.
3. Diseases, will you be able to tell that the deer you just shot has a disease? Will there be tell tale signs that this deer has a disease or not, or can it be in their blood with out tell tale signs? Now you've decided to feed your family this deer, you now have to possibility of infecting your family, sickness or death.

Try not to be so short sighted. Try to actually think about your actions and how they can affect the future. 20 years ago hunting deer was hard to come by. Why? There weren't any deer, thus the regulations and seasons we now have. Now we have deer out the yin yang for you to enjoy and for your children to enjoy. Crazy isn't it? If you do not understand the balance of man and animals you need to hang your gear up. Teaching your children to shoot anything that moves and to eliminate species of creatures that were put on earth for a reason is a down right case of dumbass syndrome. People of this caliber obviously did not make it through school to well, and have no ability of logical thought process.

I am a conservative and a hunter. I do not have a liberal bone in my body, but I do have the ability to use my brain. Your brain is the key reason your at the top of the food chain. Use it.

man, I hate muddy paw prints on my freshly washed ride ! It always happens when I park outside. I hope in to get a drink or lunch, and muddy paw prints.....damn cats ! Only cat I like is pink !

Too bad I can't pop the smaller ones in my state !

I am glad that was said there is no doubt if there are no predators disease will take the animals and the meat the produce and the fun of hunting them and maybe your life. My cousin and uncle when I was a kid had to go to an all day event in Virginia they killed all the rabbits they could because over population had made them sick with some disease and it was causing problems. Now as far as trapping hippies I am all in what trap do I get for that? There does need to be some balance in nature but man we are being over run with hippies and librals. LOL just kidding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexVarmProb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now as far as trapping hippies I am all in what trap do I get for that? There does need to be some balance in nature but man we are being over run with hippies and librals. LOL just kidding.</div></div>

I'm thinking some #5 Newhouse traps would work quite well for hippies....

Very nice cat by the way,!!! I have friends here in the Big Bend area that trap and hunt a lot of cats and I support them 100%.

Colby1979 when I lived up there in Alpine they were taking out 12-14 a month and not touching the population. That was in the early 90's. I have to say traps are not great but better than the alternative of a hungry kitty!!! Back then we did not need hippie traps they stayed away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wrote something then deleted. No point in arguing with people that have a lack of working brain cells. </div></div>

So if someone does not agree with you they are stupid??? Living where you do, what the hell do you know about mountain lions and their (destructive) role in the West. I have personally seen the destruction that lions and wolves can have on game out here. Unlike the tree huggers would have you believe, thay dont prey on the weak or the sick. They dont eat everything they kill, and given the chance, they will kill a deer a week or better. Where you live, deer are like fleas. Not so here. We do a little more to protect our game here.
Prarie dogs raise the price of beef for Americans hahahaha wow, prove that one.
Diseased deer are a problem on YOUR side of the river, not ours. There are very few places in the West where game animal population densities are high enough to worry about those issues

So don't show your ignorance (on this issue) just because you , well..... are!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 257speed</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wrote something then deleted. No point in arguing with people that have a lack of working brain cells. </div></div>

So if someone does not agree with you they are stupid??? Living where you do, what the hell do you know about mountain lions and their (destructive) role in the West. I have personally seen the destruction that lions and wolves can have on game out here. Unlike the tree huggers would have you believe, thay dont prey on the weak or the sick. They dont eat everything they kill, and given the chance, they will kill a deer a week or better. Where you live, deer are like fleas. Not so here. We do a little more to protect our game here.
Prarie dogs raise the price of beef for Americans hahahaha wow, prove that one.
Diseased deer are a problem on YOUR side of the river, not ours. There are very few places in the West where game animal population densities are high enough to worry about those issues

So don't show your ignorance (on this issue) just because you , well..... are! </div></div>

I googled something for you, you may want to give it a try.
Reading Comprehension Strategies.

Oh and thank you for showing your IQ.

Wow. You certainly proved my point. If you can't offer an intelligent argument, resort to childish insults.

You prove an old saying:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let the world think you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Have a nice night.

Oh yes, Congrats on the cat JP (regardless of manner of taking). Another dead deer killer. Sorry to sidetrack your post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gadbmw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bigfoot we called in last year

url]

</div></div>

NICE! That must have been intense, I'd be happy with a coyote in CT. Good job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't seem to grasp the concept of balance.</div></div>
This is the understanding of a sound mind. I am not saying that mine is, but I know it when I see it. Well done. I do not quote it for your argument or against, for your arguer or against.

Bu the concept is one that needs to be repeated again and again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunting cats etc. = good. Traps = bad kharma. JMO. </div></div>

Never dreamed I would read this kind of Libtard PC crap here.
Usually Eastern inept dudes would say such a thing.

I grew up trapping and made some good money at it in AZ.
Only good Karma ever happened.
</div></div>

+1...

Dogs and traps allow people to <span style="font-weight: bold">Harvest</span> animals and if your goal is to harvest than you use what works. If you hunt for other reasons then use bows, spears, or whatever makes you happy. Any thing that gets you out in the field is good by me.

I didnt like the idea of using dogs for bears but I tried hunting with them last year and it changed my opinion.

By the way nice Cat and nice gun thanks for sharing

Leg hold trapping of an animal: cruel, yes; necessary at times to protect property and life, yes. The "sport" depends on the animal involved and how trap-wary they are, but I draw the line at "recreational trapping" just for the fun of it (please in no way let anyone construe that I'm implying Cat's kill is recreational). Dispatching an animal in a leg-hold trap: a necessity, an arguable oblitation, not to be celebrated, but not to be shunned. I didn't think Cat was beating his breast over this.

I am struck with awe and amazement when I see these animals in the wild - as well as caution and fear, depending on their proximity. I have a very humorous story involving myself, a 12gauge shotgun, and a 400+lb black bear, but that's another story. These animals are predators by nature; the kill to eat. A lot of the "killing for fun" is a misinterpretation of killing animals that they will come back for later (foxes are well known for this). And, as long as men and predators interact, this argument will continue, with positions ranging from "kill'em all" to "you cowardly blood thirsty hunters". Answers depend on situations and truths are rarely in the extremes. It's rather silly for a flatland hunter to tell a Rocky Mountain cattleman how cruel it is to shoot those "poor wolves" if the flatland hunter routinely kills groundhogs to keep his field clear of holes.

Hunting is killing. Speaking personally, I don't celebrate my conquests or hang them on the wall; I find it demeaning on a number of levels. I grew out of the need to shoot everything that moved in the woods in my teens and start to enjoy what was around me that I didn't need for food and didn't pose a threat to my personal well being. A true hunter knows when, where, and how to take an animal. Cat dispatched an injured and suffering perdator who was outfoxed by a piece of steel, no more, no less. Blood rage on the part of hunters is worse that blood rage of "mere animals", if there is such thing, because we supposedly have better brains and reasoning abilites, which I feel we too often fail to exercise.

Peace out and Respect,

Wes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leg hold trapping of an animal: cruel, yes; necessary at times to protect property and life, yes. The "sport" depends on the animal involved and how trap-wary they are, but I draw the line at "recreational trapping" just for the fun of it (please in no way let anyone construe that I'm implying Cat's kill is recreational). Dispatching an animal in a leg-hold trap: a necessity, an arguable oblitation, not to be celebrated, but not to be shunned. I didn't think Cat was beating his breast over this.

I am struck with awe and amazement when I see these animals in the wild - as well as caution and fear, depending on their proximity. I have a very humorous story involving myself, a 12gauge shotgun, and a 400+lb black bear, but that's another story. These animals are predators by nature; the kill to eat. A lot of the "killing for fun" is a misinterpretation of killing animals that they will come back for later (foxes are well known for this). And, as long as men and predators interact, this argument will continue, with positions ranging from "kill'em all" to "you cowardly blood thirsty hunters". Answers depend on situations and truths are rarely in the extremes. It's rather silly for a flatland hunter to tell a Rocky Mountain cattleman how cruel it is to shoot those "poor wolves" if the flatland hunter routinely kills groundhogs to keep his field clear of holes.

Hunting is killing. Speaking personally, I don't celebrate my conquests or hang them on the wall; I find it demeaning on a number of levels. I grew out of the need to shoot everything that moved in the woods in my teens and start to enjoy what was around me that I didn't need for food and didn't pose a threat to my personal well being. A true hunter knows when, where, and how to take an animal. Cat dispatched an injured and suffering perdator who was outfoxed by a piece of steel, no more, no less. Blood rage on the part of hunters is worse that blood rage of "mere animals", if there is such thing, because we supposedly have better brains and reasoning abilites, which I feel we too often fail to exercise.

Peace out and Respect,

Wes </div></div>

Excellent post. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers.

Man what did I miss here? Anways sorry for my tardiness guys, I was out clubbin fur seals, talk about a workout.

How can anyone makes a legitimate moral distinction between killing one animal or another (as long as it isn't endangered).

Will I hurt anyone's feelings if I shoot a rattlesnake?

keep doing it, that is why for years ranchers in Texas were paying $45 a tail because of what these things did to live stock, if people knew the techniques for hunting hogs down here people would call peta

In fair chase I say kill em, but traps!?!?!? What type of d-fuckin bag makes an animal like this suffer. I am a hunter and if I get a tag I will be tryng to get one, but traps are for pussy's. this is a shooting forum. not trappershide. fuckin sick unless its to protect your livestock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In fair chase I say kill em, but traps!?!?!? What type of d-fuckin bag makes an animal like this suffer. I am a hunter and if I get a tag I will be tryng to get one, but traps are for pussy's. this is a shooting forum. not trappershide. fuckin sick unless its to protect your livestock.</div></div>

Trap was on a cattle ranch, read all the previous post before you post.

I still its wrong but to each his own. Its understandable but still wrong to make an animal suffer in any situation.