• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Range Report Chronograph!!! What do you use?

Benchguy57

Minuteman
Feb 12, 2014
St. Louis Missouri
I am looking to see what all you serious hand loaders use as far as chronographs.
I own the chrony beta master and it works, but has its hiccups.

Price isn't a huge concern but would like to keep it under 400 bucks.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait to get the new labradar. Or magnetospeed. But get the Labradar

I use the search function.

That saves the people who've already answered the same lame question forty-leven times THIS YEAR having to make it forty-twelve.

That saves the people who've already answered the same lame question forty-leven times THIS YEAR having to make it forty-twelve.
Then don't reply and ignore the forty - leven plus times then. Simple question with a simple answer that took me 30 seconds to type... I went to public school so what's forty-leven by the way

40-11 times? not sure what you mean, but thanks for helping me discover the search bar, lol.
Never knew what that thing was for.
Wow!! Mind blown. Life altering.
Thanks again.

I use the cheapest thing on the market. A pro chrono pal. I will say that I have only chrono'd pistol but will be doing rifle very soon. I have never had a problem and it seems to be very consistent.

I too use a pro chrono pal but after trueing my velocity at 400 yards shooter gives me a faster velocity and that's usually about 100 fps faster than just using the pro chrono alone. I know 400 yards isn't far enough but I just recently extended my shooting range to 500 and can't wait to drop some game at that distance.

Wait to get the new labradar. Or magnetospeed. But get the Labradar

I looked this little contraption up. Wow I'm hooked and can't wait till it is available.

Thanks everyone for your input, I really appreciate it.

Looks like I'll stick with what I have till the Labradar comes out.