• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CKA your assistance is needed

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Ive heard that all the missing cats around the Dallas area can be traced back to you. We are under the impression that you eat them hence that "belly" that Frank is always gettin on to you about. I have a propostion, we need you to come to Jacksonville and eat up the stray cat population......there are bets that say you could clean up this town of all stray cats in a weekend. CKA PLEASE HELP......although i take no responsibility for you sniffing or drinking cat piss and having delusions or increased weight gain

Re: CKA your assitance is needed

Ever hear of Aquila Colibris? That takes care of the city limits "problem"

CKA will eat them all....CKA is a master of cunning stealth
laugh.gif

CKA,
Im working dillegently with the Mayor of Jacksonville to pay you by the cat and total weight gain that you incur due to this eating of the cat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deadly he just cooks them for the cat oil. He uses it to lube himself </div></div>

I could have gone a lifetime with OUT that image in my head
sick.gif

.....must allow banned former members to respond.......

buttered popcorn at the ready

Rob im not damaged
laugh.gif
that was just a horrible horrible image of CKA rubbing oil on himself
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....must allow banned former members to respond.......

buttered popcorn at the ready</div></div>

Who is banned ?

CKA Is not banned... just bulged in the middle