• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Climate Change Fails

Better yet, ask them how much of the atmosphere is made up of this deadly carbon dioxide stuff. Most don’t understand this bullshit theory is that .00041 of the atmosphere is controlling global climate when. At the same time these religious fanatics, masquerading as real scientists, just completely ignore the 2-4% of the atmosphere made of of water vapor, which is actually what causes the “greenhouse” effect that allows life on earth. The amount of flat-earth bullshit about anthropogenic climate change is astounding. It is a massive grifting industry. I don’t know what will end it, but clearly the truth, science, facts and 40 years of failed hypothesis and failed predictions are not enough.
I’ve asked that one a couple of times too.

Now there you all go, fucking with my climate change. They promised me that the oceans would rise 200 feet giving me ocean front property. I was already planning on my home becoming a multi-million dollar beach front mansion and giving tours to the most exclusive of clients and making a fortune doing it.

And you people are messing it up! So Quit!
I’ll sell you my house in the Denver area for a cool million. That’s guaranteed to have mountain and ocean views.

I’ll sell you my house in the Denver area for a cool million. That’s guaranteed to have mountain and ocean views.
Thanks but no thanks, maybe somewhere in the upper Arkansas Valley, but actually, I was thinking warm, not cold.

Reactions: The D
Thanks but no thanks, maybe somewhere in the upper Arkansas Valley, but actually, I was thinking warm, not cold.
It’s not that cold here. It was a hundred fucking degrees a few days ago. And the winters aren’t nearly as bad as anyone thinks

Reactions: Doc68
It’s not that cold here. It was a hundred fucking degrees a few days ago. And the winters aren’t nearly as bad as anyone thinks
Stationed at Ft. Carson, right after leaving Nam and spending a pleasant Christmas in sunny, warm Louisiana. Friggen 20 degrees BELOW ZERO first morning there, don’t tell me its not cold :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (Standing in formation and all’s I had was a worn old field jacket and fatiques)

Stationed at Ft. Carson, right after leaving Nam and spending a pleasant Christmas in sunny, warm Louisiana. Friggen 20 degrees BELOW ZERO first morning there, don’t tell me its not cold :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (Standing in formation and all’s I had was a worn old field jacket and fatiques)
I used to work in northern Canada, and the coldest I ever got to see was -68 C, that's a hair under -90 F. None of the made up windchill crap people like.to use either, that was the actual temperature on the thermometer. Global warming couldn't happen fast enough at that time. I remember getting out of the truck in the nearest town, where it was only -45 C, wearing jeans a a thin sweatshirt, and thinking it felt nice. I can say though that anyone who claims that they've peed outside at whatever ungodly temperature and had it freeze before it hits the ground is probably lieing, because I tried it. It was definitely a race against time to finish before it got too short to hang onto though, and there was a nice cone around the hole in the snow where it had splashed back up a bit and then froze. For reference, this was in 2008, and guys that had been working there for 20-30 years had never seen a cold snap like that.
One of my favourite things to point out to the global warming true believers when they point to an unusually heat wave as proof of global warming is stuff like this. Unusual or extreme weather isn't proof of anything, aside from the fact that we suck at predicting the weather. last summer in western Canada we had record high temperatures for a couple weeks (48 C, 118 F in the shade at my house was the max), but we also had single digit overnight temperatures until the beginning of June, which is unusually cold. The heat wave broke records set in the early 1900's, but that just tells me that it's been very close to that hot 100 years ago, so it doesn't show a warming trend. This summer and late spring was also unusually cold, and we didn't get unusually hot weather at all, but the climate tards just ignore anything that doesn't fit the narrative. And I really don't think paying more taxes is going to help.
Kristian

That’s definitely an aberration. And, with global temps on the rise(just trust that it’s real, really) Colorado will be a tropical paradise soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Who is "they" that say the poles are going to shift 90*? ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's not likely.

As for the Navy map...
There's multiple people with theories on the subject. Have you seen how far the magnetic poles have moved already ? If not you should check it out. You may find it interesting.

I'll look for the last video I watched and post it.

Who is "they" that say the poles are going to shift 90*? ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's not likely.

As for the Navy map...
Not the geographic poles, but the magnetic poles have apparently switched in the past. They're always moving, and supposedly the faster they move, the closer they are to switching places.
701aZXuQxFv7dHV6tep3okp5ewHC3J_N6d5ZxIH6AcD8VKYuhhPKIvxS3UH6fTCNuKHKxIRZJN1RneKJ6FXC56pyVaqnIKi73xugwFziWsLUS6sDt-2kqS2AvVleILggRUkBskK1CIc=w2400

Kristian

Reactions: XP1K

As for the Navy map...
Approximately every 20,000 years the poles swap polarity. Probably has to do with how the molten earth is moving around. Earth's crust is only 20-40 miles thick. The earth's tectonic plates slowly rotate, causing earthquakes. This is also due to the fact that the crust is like icebergs, just a small amount of solid material floating on a sea.

That's still not a 90* shift .... and I still think unlikely in the next 20-30 years

never to worry about climate shift or pole warming (or something like that). The true fact is that the magnetic pole has shifted North and South but this is not an everyday event. What is an (almost) everyday event is the Yellowstone caldera. Every 640.000 years of so the thing blows up. Being essentially the largest volcano by an order of probably several magnitudes, One can expect that it will probably take care of global warming and probably world hunger, since much of the world depends on our bread basket and when Yellowstone blows, there won’t be much of a bread basket left.

So, what is the point of this discourse? Yellowstone blows up about once every 640,000 years. Want to guess how long its been since it last blew…..about 640,000 years.

Yellowstone Super Volcano

That’s definitely an aberration. And, with global temps on the rise(just trust that it’s real, really) Colorado will be a tropical paradise soon enough
Well then if its really real, really, then I’ll have my ocean front property and have no worries. Plus, except for West End Park, where the marinas are, there really is nothing in New Orleans of much interest. Yes they have the World War II museum but I’ve done that.

I would disagree with this. Just like most of the headlines it leaves out the facts. Corn captures carbon and stores it in the soil. The bushel of corn that is processed at the plant is also made into corn oil and dried distilled grains which are fed to cattle 🐄 instead of corn. Corn oil and ddg are a by product of the ethanol production. So from a carbon standpoint ethanol has a minimum effect. Let’s not also forget ethanol is a renewable resource not a fossil fuel and also the tailpipe emissions are much cleaner. The article goes on to say most of the carbon is coming from the tilled fields. Well most farmers are doing a lot of no till farming. Also those fields that are being tilled would have to be planted to corn anyways to feed the livestock that the dried distiller grains are being used for instead of corn for feed.
If you want to see how much of a money-making SCAM this is, look at the history of the so-called ethenol producing plant at Lakeview Oregon. They were supposed to be converting tree waste, and piles of culls, as well as Junipers being removed from the forests (due to encroachment). The company developing sold a hard bill of goods, then promptly ran into "financial trouble". Worse yet: If the plant HAD gone online, it was placed in the worst possible position in the Goose Lake Valley, directly downwind of the Town.

Approximately every 20,000 years the poles swap polarity. Probably has to do with how the molten earth is moving around. Earth's crust is only 20-40 miles thick. The earth's tectonic plates slowly rotate, causing earthquakes. This is also due to the fact that the crust is like icebergs, just a small amount of solid material floating on a sea.

So, eventually Santa will have to move?

My wife runs a company with a huge paper/recycling division. They don’t do residential recycling, but it’s a not-so-well-kept secret that when the prices of recycled materials drops below a certain point it all goes to the land fill. Waste Management and WestRock are billion dollar businesses because they’re BUSINESSES! They don’t do stuff where they loose money. In fact, they don’t do stuff unless they make a lot of money.

Reactions: EddieNFL
They just went through a spiff locally. Waste Management was going to do away with recycling or raise rates. It became none profitable to sell the recycling, as China stopped buying a lot of it.

The “save the world” wack jobs protested the loss of recycling and we all now have to pay higher rates, so waste management can still throw over 80% of the recycled materials in the trash. People are Dumb.

I personally keep valuable scrape and take it personally to the recycling yard... they pay me for it.

Literally I feel as if surrounded by idiots.

There's no money in residential recycling right now. There is too much contamination to make it profitable. The only ones making money are the ones processing office and manufacturing waste. A ton of cardboard sells for $80. A ton of cardboard with pizza stuck to it is worth -$20/ton, or the cost of landfilling it. Recycling makes sense when it makes sense, and people are going to capitalize when it makes sense.

The oceans are rising because there's millions of tons of silt being dumped into them every day.

I'm telling you this not to explain away global warming, but instead to give you a chance to get in on the ground floor of my "Stop continental erosion" scam, err... I mean campaign.

We have two dumpsters here at work.
One for recycling.
One for trash.
The same truck empties both into the back of the truck - one right after the other.

🤦‍♂️ You just collapsed recycled material. It only works if you don't look at the truck when it empties the dumpsters. Now that you have observed what happened so it's no longer recycled material.

My internet/phone/cable was out yesterday. When I called the provider, they said it was a "planned electrical outage".

• Haha
Reactions: KZP

Considering that there is a 20,000 year cycle of the earth changing it's axis position so it moves between 2 different north stars over that cycle, nobody seems to guess that might play any role in climate or such?

Reactions: XP1K
Precession... Apsidal precession... perobliquity...Orbital centricity... orbital inclination...

The Universe we live in is not static, its in a constant state of change. While I like clean air, a clean environment, climate extremist are just as dangerous as any other extremism. Generally extremely biased and based on ignorance.

I am not denying humans are affecting the world we live in, we are, but these sky is falling types can get bent. Ask those in Papua New Genie, after the earth quake, if they feel like a threat to the planet?

Last edited:
We have two dumpsters here at work.
One for recycling.
One for trash.
The same truck empties both into the back of the truck - one right after the other.

We've got separate dumpsters at work for cardboard recycling and regular garbage too. I think they actually get hauled by different trucks, seeing how there's a government program to look after the recycling end of it. The funny part of that is I work at a pump mill, where we also burn hog fuel to make "green" electricity. We've got contracts to produce power and sell it at guaranteed rates, and there's a government program to haul logging debris from the forests to where we are, so we can burn it. Saving the world, no doubt. I asked one of the engineers at work why we don't have some way to just shred the cardboard and burn it on site rather than trucking it all over the place, but I guess there's no tax dollars to be had with that approach.
Kristian

Reactions: MadDuner
The video

I considered posting it in this thread this morning but didn't. Had the link copied and everything.

Reactions: KZP
The video

I considered posting it in this thread this morning but didn't. Had the link copied and everything.

Pretty much every reviewer says similar things.
Amazing towing feel and torque.

Battery range will plummet to near unusable.

The issue is the price point they are trying to hit and the battery design.
To work as advertised under load the price would more than double due to the batteries required.

The F150 Hybrid is a great truck

The F150 Lightning at this point is better suited for the type of suburban truck owner than never actually uses their truck as a truck but mostly has it as the "manly" version of an SUV or minivan.

Dude is purely logical about large investment banks still pouring money into real estate investments on coastlines around the world. If water was gonna rise, would the banks risk millions/billions of dollars being wasted in the next few years due to climate change?

Reactions: Eddystone