• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Climate Change Fails

I’m gettin a mite bit tired of all y’all’s promises of climate change. I was promised, promised, a 200 foot rise in the ocean. That would literally put the ocean 70 feet from our back door. There you go, Beach Front Property worth millions…Millions!

So where is it? You people are all a bunch of fibbers.

(The view from our lakeside porch. Pool stage of the lake is 200 feet. I want my MILLIONS!)

C9F83BC2-D2AA-4328-A0C0-12FBB6A8D8F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
people who allow there government to do this crap to them totally deserve it . people who voted for this crap totally deserve what they voted for if no one is going to do anything about stopping it we all deserve what we get .

So what can we do to legally exacerbate California’s energy challenge in an effort to show the error of their ways and fallacy of thought?
Leave the lights on in the hotel during a heat wave? 😀
And crank up the AC!

And crank up the AC!
It's not difficult to disable the motion detector system that is common now which turns off the room HVAC when not occupied, then you can get the heat or AC to run way more. There's usually a small control board buried into he wall behind the thermostat, just have to look up which one it is and set the dip switches to always allow the system to run.
Kristian

Put this in front of the thermostat.
giphy.webp
Might work with warm water in it. The reason I figured out the motion sensor stuff was I used to work out of a remote oilfield camp in northern BC, and would wake up in a near freezing room every night when it was really cold out. I'd have to move around a fair bit to get the heat to turn back on. The foot of my bed was in front of the thermostat and motion sensor, and even lifting my legs up while staying under the covers wouldn't do it. After I told a couple of the other guys how to fix that issue, word got out and my after hours work was in demand for a bit.
Kristian

Reactions: NoDopes
Here's a fun video I watched earlier. The most interesting part, I thought, was how they just sort of glossed over the fact that the earth used to be much warmer in the past. They're talking about all sorts of life in northern Greenland about 2 million years ago, and just breeze right past the fact that it obviously had to be a lot warmer to allow that. The scientist even says that the world was about 11-12°C warmer that far back, but nobody thinks maybe that's important enough to talk about a bit more? And if course the comments are closed, not sure if that's standard practice for them or not.

Kristian

Not the geographic poles, but the magnetic poles have apparently switched in the past. They're always moving, and supposedly the faster they move, the closer they are to switching places.
701aZXuQxFv7dHV6tep3okp5ewHC3J_N6d5ZxIH6AcD8VKYuhhPKIvxS3UH6fTCNuKHKxIRZJN1RneKJ6FXC56pyVaqnIKi73xugwFziWsLUS6sDt-2kqS2AvVleILggRUkBskK1CIc=w2400

Kristian
The upside is that even if the poles flip, it's not going to happen overnight. Google says 7000 years for them to flip. So even if they start to flip, on a human time scale, nobody is going to notice for a while. We could technically be in the middle them flipping right now. Who's to say that 3500 years ago your house wasn't one of the magnetic poles.

Branden

And if course the comments are closed, not sure if that's standard practice for them or not.
This is a pretty good barometer for bullshit articles. Unless the entire site doesn’t have comments, if a comments section is closed I immediately become skeptical. Or rather, a little more skepticaler

Reactions: Redheeler
This is a pretty good barometer for bullshit articles. Unless the entire site doesn’t have comments, if a comments section is closed I immediately become skeptical. Or rather, a little more skepticaler
Looks like they're at least consistent with not allowing comments, but I still don't like that supposed news outlets don't allow feedback. That's a pretty common thing here in Canada, especially with the CBC. Any comments that don't go along with the narrative are usually blocked for violating community standards, and if the general tone of the comments section doesn't go the way they want, it all gets deleted and shut down. Pretty ridiculous behaviour from the national, state funded broadcaster, but I guess par for the course these days.
Kristian

Reactions: The D
Turns out, producing ethanol is more polluting than refining petroleum.

The 1 good thing ethanol does is boost octane. It's actually a much better alternative than MTEB or BTEX, considering they're both highly toxic.

E85 is 105-108 octane at the pump. This is why it's so attractive to guys running turbos. Flex-fuel sensor and some tuning and you can crank more power out without detonation.

Reactions: BLEE
Here's a fun video I watched earlier. The most interesting part, I thought, was how they just sort of glossed over the fact that the earth used to be much warmer in the past. They're talking about all sorts of life in northern Greenland about 2 million years ago, and just breeze right past the fact that it obviously had to be a lot warmer to allow that. The scientist even says that the world was about 11-12°C warmer that far back, but nobody thinks maybe that's important enough to talk about a bit more? And if course the comments are closed, not sure if that's standard practice for them or not.

Kristian

Anything marked "for kids" during upload disables the comments.

I've done it accidentally posting videos before.

With all the news about rising temps, melting glaciers, and devastating natural disasters, it's hard to ignore the fact that our planet is going through some major changes.
And what major changes are you referring to? Be specific... storms... had them in the past, glaciers melting and new glaciers being developed.

Not hard to ignore, it's hard for you guys to realize it's natural and not man made. What melted the ice during the ice age? Your diesel truck?

With all the news about rising temps, melting glaciers, and devastating natural disasters, it's hard to ignore the fact that our planet is going through some major changes.
You realize before one IC engine had ever run the central US was a vast ocean….

Since then the climate has changed.

And it will change again.

Go back from whence you came.

Because it’s not about saving anything. It’s an evolution of eugenics

Structurally maybe, but the minions that are not a part of the main plan just willingly ignore history and science.

We've taken care of everything
The words you hear, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes

It's one for all and all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why

[Chorus]
We are the priests of the temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls

All the gifts of life are held within our walls

[VERSE 2]
Look around at this world we've made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the brotherhood of man

Oh what a nice, contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the red star proudly high in hand

[Chorus]
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls

Structurally maybe, but the minions that are not a part of the main plan just willingly ignore history and science.
Whether or not the fodder dupes understand this is irrelevant. The blood soaked monsters(not hyperbole) who are really responsible for this bullshit know exactly what they’re doing

F9DEDFC6-A471-4DE4-8918-AC78CD16A294.png

Strangle that supply…. Because you know climate change.

E19804AE-3F59-4708-A36F-4AE84FBA3DE3.png

gotta save Ukraine, stop all that evil Russian gas.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jgunner
Whether or not the fodder dupes understand this is irrelevant. The blood soaked monsters(not hyperbole) who are really responsible for this bullshit know exactly what they’re doing

I still hold out hope the world will unite in revolution as this is a global issue.

I still hold out hope the world will unite in revolution as this is a global issue.
I do too but there are plenty of people who need something bad, really bad, to happen to them or someone they care about. Or they’ll be turned on and spit out the ass end of their “movement”. Maybe then they’ll realize how little their gods care for them

Reactions: AngryKoala
Built by slaves, fuck canada
Realistically, Canada is a net carbon sink with how many trees there are and how few people there are. The rest of the world should be paying us to suck up their CO2 if they're that concerned about it. Instead, they're busy cutting down forests in Canada to turn into wood pellets that get shipped to England on boats powered by unicorn farts to be burned in "clean energy" power plants. Meanwhile, I can't buy locally made pellets to heat my house because they're being shipped overseas, so the only good ones I can get now are trucked up from Washington state to central BC, but at nearly double the cost of the locally made ones I used to buy. Saving the world never looked so profitable.
Kristian

Yet, Arctic ice is at record levels.

Which means that the left will start complaining that polar bears are threatened by increasiing ice/loss of habitat.....cuz "climate change"

It was -20 here last night and friend who;s mostly sane except for environmental issues was bitching about how cold it was.......I got the resting bitch face look when I asked her to send some global warming our way

Everything and anything is a justification for their agenda.....

Which means that the left will start complaining that polar bears are threatened by increasiing ice/loss of habitat.....cuz "climate change"

It was -20 here last night and friend who;s mostly sane except for environmental issues was bitching about how cold it was.......I got the resting bitch face look when I asked her to send some global warming our way

Everything and anything is a justification for their agenda.....
I’m sure you at least are skeptical of the polar bear angle but, polar bear populations are at record(since they’ve been tracked) highs and have never been healthier. Anyone that brings up polar bears in a conversation about this nonsense should be laughed out of existence

We’re going to spend a $1000.00 to save a $0.01. So, we are only $999.99 in a-rears. But think how much we will cherish that penny. Because we know our master is a vengeful master who will not tolerate our loosing his penny.

When will the people learn, when you can’t destroy humanity, to save humanity.