• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clinton National Airport executive shoot out with feds

Maybe he owed

Doubt it. He sounds like the type of guy who thought he was smart buying used glocks online for 400 each and selling them for 650 at the local gun show. I've known plenty of people like that over the years who thought they were business geniuses because they purchased used stuff and flipped it (tools, cars, tractors, whatever).

Reactions: Nostradumbass
Doubt it. He sounds like the type of guy who thought he was smart buying used glocks online for 400 each and selling them for 650 at the local gun show. I've known plenty of people like that over the years who thought they were business geniuses because they purchased used stuff and flipped it (tools, cars, tractors, whatever).
Hunter Biden wants to know..
if the ATF hates guns falling into criminals' hands..........
cough, "fast and the furious" cough
and who went to jail?

When Holder was held in contempt during Obama's tenure, it was the first time that Congress had sanctioned a sitting member of a president's cabinet. His citation came after he did not heed a subpoena related to Operation Fast and Furious, a failed attempt to track weapons purchases by cartels.

if they arrested him at the gun show, all their undercover fed bois would get exposed, possibly. cant have that now, can they ?
Sure. I guess having a early morning shoot out with a perp gives them street cred. You're right.

This guy was gainfully employed and had a regular schedule. ATF could have picked him up at any time they wanted to outside the home yet they decided the best approach was high risk predawn no-knock raid. At this point I'm not sure whether to call it unbelievably shitty police work or just homicidal incompetence.
Take notice,this could very well happen to anyone in here....just because??????????????

Reactions: Charger442
1. ATF could have picked him up while he was in Washington, talking to his congressmen. A FEW DAYS before.
2.. I've seen this episode on Burn Notice. 'Someone' wants an airport person to 'overlook' certain flights. If the person refuses, they kill him
3. Dead executive stated; It's legal to sell personal firearms to people over 21 in ARK
4. Where does it say, that you have to have an FFL to sell personal weapons at an ARK gun show. Laws very state to state, anyone know ARK gun show law?
5. sighs, 'INTENT'. you buy a weapon for yourself. AT WHAT point.. WHAT point can you legally get rid of it? Is there a law that states you must hold on to that weapon for X number of days? Curious minds want to know.
6. Yup, he bought 150 weapons over 3 years, I bet some of those were Law Enforcement cheap trade ins. some of those glocks were going for 250 bucks a piece a few years ago.
7. Why didn't they serve him at his place of work?
8. if you're driving home, and you realize some stranger is following you, possibly wanting to do you harm.. YOU DON"T KNOW
a. pull over for a meet and greet?​
b. drive straight home so, they know where you live?​
c. Call the ATF and ask them if they are following you, which if they are, they are going to say no anyways.​
d. pull over, leave keys in car, and wallet on seat and uber home​
You probably missed the one where he bought a gun and it got seized from a felon 14 days later.

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie
Take notice,this could very well happen to anyone in here....just because??????????????
This approach is highly likely to kill gun owners trying to protect themselves and their families from unknown attackers. The ATF knows this, knows the family in the house was armed, knew the family had guns and gold on hand which makes them a prime target for a an armed home invasion, and yet still went forward with the raid.

The only explanation I can think of is the ATF guys really really wanted to play with their fancy tatical gear and vehicles and didn't give a shit about who might get hurt in the process.

Everyone involved needs to lose their jobs and never be allowed to work in law enforcment again. Prosecution for manslaughter should be on the table but is not realistic due to the American public's love affair with cops.

The news stories and videos cast a lot of suspicion om this. Dude does exactly cast the image of a hard core gunfighter. They probably could have easily picked him up in the parking lot of his job....ya know, so they didnt have a reason to destroy his property. It is also horseshit that Feds are not required to wear body cameras
koresh could have been easily picked up during a walk outside his compound. weaver the same with a daytime door knock. neither would have resisted. the purpose of both raids,and this one, was to kill someone not complying with the nwo agenda,even at that time. wrong outcome in nov and you will starat to see frequent,or rather more frequent,murders by the feds. that in addition to the ones they allow and encourage by their recently imported helpers form south of the border.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
This approach is highly likely to kill gun owners trying to protect themselves and their families from unknown attackers. The ATF knows this, knows the family in the house was armed, knew the family had guns and gold on hand which makes them a prime target for a an armed home invasion, and yet still went forward with the raid.

The only explanation I can think of is the ATF guys really really wanted to play with their fancy tatical gear and vehicles and didn't give a shit about who might get hurt in the process.

Everyone involved needs to lose their jobs and never be allowed to work in law enforcment again. Prosecution for manslaughter should be on the table but is not realistic due to the American public's love affair with cops.
not manslaughter. murder 1. definitely premeditated.

something tells me that was part of the point AFT wanted to get across.

A punitive, high profile "arrest" vs a low profile, quite, peaceful one.

I always remember a guy who lived a couple streets away from me. He either came home one day, or it was when he came out of the house in the morning, he found his garbage cans knocked over and trash scattered on his lawn. While he was picking it up, they rolled up and blew him away.
Not the Feds, but a mob hit. But when I see stuff like this "raid' and another that happened recently that went bad, it reminds me that there's lots of simple ways to set somebody up to be robbed, or kidnapped, or killed.... or even arrested. They seem to like the worst possible choice instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franko and Glowie
A punitive, high profile "arrest" vs a low profile, quite, peaceful one.
Some times ya gotta crack a few eggs to get the point across, oops I mean break bread. Don't want the images of an ATF director that can't break a glock down being the only image the public remembers about the ATF do you.

gun show prices here are stone psycho like pawn shops. will never understand the business model used.

I haven’t gone to many in the last few years. A big one if I’m looking for something specific that’s hard to find.

I typically walk right past all the “show dealers”, prices are nuts.
Deals can be found though. Usually from estate sale type booths.

Last one I went to was to help a buddy sell some old Winchester corn cob shotguns he’d inherited. That cost me. Sold all his, but came home with a mint Win Super X1 $550, 1 pound H4895 $50, & a new Dillon Super Swage kit $100. I’m happy with those deals.

Wait I thought gun shows were for jerky and super duper sniper scopes?

I haven’t gone to many in the last few years. A big one if I’m looking for something specific that’s hard to find.

I typically walk right past all the “show dealers”, prices are nuts.
Deals can be found though. Usually from estate sale type booths.

Last one I went to was to help a buddy sell some old Winchester corn cob shotguns he’d inherited. That cost me. Sold all his, but came home with a mint Win Super X1 $550, 1 pound H4895 $50, & a new Dillon Super Swage kit $100. I’m happy with those deals.
$50 for 4895 1lb is OK? glad i don't reload. long ago when i did maybe $6?

Back on topic. Something stinks about this whole thing.

.Gov is not trust worthy at all yeah yeah we all know that.
So we’ll probably never know the truth. Might blow there cover/methods bla bla.

Didn’t they do a predawn Swat raid on Paul Manafor. Tipped the media beforehand. He’s no gunslinger so yeah they deserve zero trust.

Not defending .Gov at all, but if this guy was an addict it would explain a lot. The erratic driving/parking & the low life crowd he was dealing with. He wants his fix & they want guns. The guy had means but in-order to purchase drugs the dealers may have squeezed the guy for whatever such as guns.

Hell that would also potentially explain how he caught the Feds attention. May have been a referral from local LE drug task force etc.

Corruption has metastasized throughout local, state, & Fed governments for sure but that’s not a guarantee that every action is corrupt. I don’t have enough information to pass judgement on this one. We may never have it and that’s a huge problem. China Grins.

Hopefully they release a toxicology report an minimum. Even then the distrust runs so deep many will not by the narrative. More often than not these days the narrative put out is complete BS.

Heard the Alabama senator on the radio today state that the number of federal employees just passed 23million. That’s insane!

they don't want to take you quietly in the parking lot at work or whatever is safest.
if they can't kill you, they want to humiliate and embarrass you in front of your family and neighbors.
when possible, they want to sit you half-naked on the curb in front of your house so people can get a good look.
and there is a point to it. don't get on the bad side of the government or they will try to destroy your life.

i imagine they have a long list of those on their wrong side. everyone here,except the monitoring fbi agents,is on it. am sure a plan to deal has or is being formulated to deal with the list(s).

Back on topic. Something stinks about this whole thing.

.Gov is not trust worthy at all yeah yeah we all know that.
So we’ll probably never know the truth. Might blow there cover/methods bla bla.

Didn’t they do a predawn Swat raid on Paul Manafor. Tipped the media beforehand. He’s no gunslinger so yeah they deserve zero trust.

Not defending .Gov at all, but if this guy was an addict it would explain a lot. The erratic driving/parking & the low life crowd he was dealing with. He wants his fix & they want guns. The guy had means but in-order to purchase drugs the dealers may have squeezed the guy for whatever such as guns.

Hell that would also potentially explain how he caught the Feds attention. May have been a referral from local LE drug task force etc.

Corruption has metastasized throughout local, state, & Fed governments for sure but that’s not a guarantee that every action is corrupt. I don’t have enough information to pass judgement on this one. We may never have it and that’s a huge problem. China Grins.

Hopefully they release a toxicology report an minimum. Even then the distrust runs so deep many will not by the narrative. More often than not these days the narrative put out is complete BS.

Heard the Alabama senator on the radio today state that the number of federal employees just passed 23million. That’s insane!
The "Government" is the largest employer in America. Been that way for several years.

Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi

Reactions: mosin46 and Franko
The "Government" is the largest employer in America. Been that way for several years.
isn't like 42% of the current economy tied to government spending? this graph is 2020-21.
without spending billions on build back better and the new green deal, it would look terrible.
problem is i don't see the improvements? still got to drive around potholes.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-07-at-11-36-20-AM.png

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
isn't like 42% of the current economy tied to government spending? this graph is 2020-21.
without spending billions on build back better and the new green deal, it would look terrible.
problem is i don't see the improvements? still got to drive around potholes.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-07-at-11-36-20-AM.png
Being you brought that up.
I understand basic Accounting 101 theories like credit / debit and balance sheet.
When Biden "gives" $1 Billion to an XYZ program.... Where is it entered in the Big Ledger of America ?
Since it is not "debt" it does not show up on the National Debt clock. Is there a credit card statement generated monthly ?
I'm starting to get the feeling that America is deeper in debt than the clock is showing.
JMHO

I’ve seen a few vids on YT about it. None of it makes any sense from what I’ve heard.
Obviously, that was the plan from the beginning.
A new day... Moving on to the Moscow attack, Catherine, Princess of Wales cancer, Mega Millions jackpot, climate crisis and a Door Dash breakfast.
1711196052766.jpeg

Reactions: darkfader

no one will get fired...​

Arkansas senators say Clinton airport exec. killed by ATF with no bodycam: 'Violation of its own policy'​