• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Club MR/LR Matches 2/18-2/19 @AEDC (Tullahoma, TN)

morpheus

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
TN
Shooters,

Here is a reminder that Blue & Gray and Warren County Rifle Clubs will hold Sat/Sun matches the weekend of 2/18-2/19. These are “club” matches and scores will not be sent in to the NRA. These are intended to be early-season “tune-up” matches to try out new loads, rifles, etc.

These matches will be held “Weather Permitting”. Basically, if the forecast for the day is for a high above 35°F without precipitation, assume the match is on. If the weather looks questionable, watch for an e-mail from me or a website posting the night before to confirm the status.

Registration will begin at 8:00am CST and first rounds will go down range at ~9:00am. Cost is $15 per shooter, per day. These matches are open to F-Class, Prone, Palma, and Service Rifle. Please try to be there right at 8:00am so registration and squadding can be completed as quickly as possible.

The Saturday 2/18 program is 300, 500, 600 yards, 15 shots at each yard line (45 total), with unlimited sighters. Match is run by B&G (Keith Perry)
The Sunday 2/19 program is 2x1000, 20 shots per match (40 total), with unlimited sighters. Match is run by WCRC (John McGuire and crew)

Please join us for these matches. We encourage new shooters to attend and we have many willing and able veterans who would be very happy to assist you getting started. We will try to pair rookies with veterans to keep things running smoothly. We were very happy to have 20+ new shooters join us at last month's match. If you have any other questions please let me know and I will try to get you an answer ASAP.

Range Location: Arnold Center Rifle Range, near Tullahoma, Tennessee, Arnold Air Force Base (AEDC). Take I-24 to exit 117. Turn toward the Arnold Center and travel about 8.5 miles to a brown sign that says "Arnold Rifle Range". The next road on the right, past the sign is B-5. Turn right onto B-5 and travel 1 mile to the range complex.

TNSSA Match Calendar: TNSSA Shooting Match Calendar

Thank you,

Jim Sokolowski

p.s. - If you would like to be on our distribution list for future matches, please send an e-mail to jimsoko3853 [at] gmail [dot] com

Re: Club MR/LR Matches 2/18-2/19 @AEDC (Tullahoma, TN)

Shooters,

Despite our best hopes for mild weather in mid-February, the current forecast indicates that neither day offers a long enough break in the weather to complete a match. I have consulted with the B&G and WCRC Match Directors and we have decided to cancel the matches on both days.

Jim Sokolowski

I was talking with Jeff here about riding over tomorrow with a couple of people and we'd decided that it looked pretty miserable.

Same here, Let us know when the next match is going to be held. Hopefully I will be off for both days.