• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMP 40X Status Thread

Re: CMP 40X Status Thread

The centerfire stock works. Mine came almost perfect the second time. The first was beat up worse than my CMP stock. But I ordered an extra one when they were said to come with handstops. First one didn't. The second did. I sent the first one back to get replaced.

Finally got my two cleaned up

2qs76mf.jpg

15xv68o.jpg

I just got back from CMP last week and the barreled receivers are rough at best. No bolts, sight blocks or triggers. They are just that, a barrel and a receiver. I think that they were around $375.
Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuna921</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally got my two cleaned up
</div></div>

Dude - you = suck
wink.gif

WOW what a nice pair. You got real lucky. Mine looks like its been drug by a chain behind a log wagon in comparison.

LOL....matching bolts to boot. I have ordered a few barrels to shorten and thread and keep these for the original look