• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COFFEE IS READY. Smell the rich aroma of the dark roast?

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Register+to+Vote.JPG

Pass it on!

Logos are everywhere today. I did my online paperwork a second ago.

You ordered a coffee too, right? It's ready. Here ya' go:

800px_COLOURBOX1705877.jpg

The creamers and stirring sticks are on the table behind you.

The creamer is on the table with the tampons and midol.

As I sit here drinking my black coffee...

Did you know they did a study and found that people who drink straight, black coffee are the ones who are most likely to exhibit psychotic behavior?

They also found that the people who order half-caff, soy vanilla lattes are the ones most likely to become their first victims. :oops:

Did you know they did a study and found that people who drink straight, black coffee are the ones who are most likely to exhibit psychotic behavior?

They also found that the people who order half-caff, soy vanilla lattes are the ones most likely to become their first victims. :oops:

Did the study also mention that the reason why people who order vanilla soy lattes become victims of those who drink black coffee is because those who order vanilla lattes often attack black coffee drinkers with skateboards for no reason, and fail to realize that most black coffee drinkers are carrying AR-15s, wear green shirts, and possess the reflexes of a 17-year old?
    biggrin.gif

Alex Lowe, a renown American mountain climber, always had bags of Peet’s Major Dickason’s dark roast on his expeditions. Once I discovered it, I had found my dark, rich blend. It’s been over 30 years now and still the best!

I'm curious why espresso never caught on in U.S. gas stations. You'd think road warriors would dig ultra-potent coffee with less liquid to have to pee out 30 minutes later. Too much of a European association for American tastes? We're like the only country that does massive mugs of dilute coffee.

Registered and early voting here.

I'm curious why espresso never caught on in U.S. gas stations. You'd think road warriors would dig ultra-potent coffee with less liquid to have to pee out 30 minutes later. Too much of a European association for American tastes? We're like the only country that does massive mugs of dilute coffee.

Prepackaged espresso shots are pretty popular here. I've ordered shitloads of them from our distributors when I managed a 7-Eleven because as soon as we put a box out, it would be gone by noon. Some people pop one or two shots into their hot coffees and some more extreme caffeine-heads would guzzle a shot straight like an ounce of whiskey. They are around 80 mgs of caffeine each. I carry a handful of them with me on the road and I use one from time to time...

Well gas station coffee was famous for being terrible for decades.
    It’s generally improved not that coffee is hip and cool.
    That and sipping coffee while driving breaks up the monotony so a big cup of brew is nice.

Reactions: bonesaw00001

My girlfriend drinks it black... makes sense now

I like my coffee like my women.

Cheap and Bitter!!

Tell that loudly in a crowd of leftist medical folks. Watch the jaws hit the floor. Friggin hilarious!!!!

I prefer the lower acid of the dark roasts, so I just drink more to get the same caffeine. :)

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    @bonesaw00001 - where are you located? Just curiuos. I know a lotta folks who cut on bones in the Denver area. Always good to know another.

Some of them medically sanctioned, some as part of a program for curing pedophiles. All good in my book!

I exhibit psychotic behaviour if I don't get my black coffee.
    Black Coffee Matters.

I like my coffee like my women.

Cheap and Bitter!!

Tell that loudly in a crowd of leftist medical folks. Watch the jaws hit the floor. Friggin hilarious!!!!

I prefer the lower acid of the dark roasts, so I just drink more to get the same caffeine. :)

Hot, black, and bitter!

• Love
    Keep the coffee..

Ultra monster and a 3 plate bench press... It's been rumored in some circles that a 275lb bench press is what measures a man...

This is false...the bench starts at 3 plates and goes up from there even if you did concrete work for 20 years...

Remember the steel never lies. Friends and women can come and go but the steel...it will always tell you exactly where you stand
    20200922_115508.jpg

#chestday
    #pectorallivesmatter
    #dontskiplegday

When I was pulling Duty as the Corporal of the Guard on a stretch of the Northern Perimeter of Dong Ha in early 1967, I would keep a handful of freshly roasted coffee beans in my utility shirt pocket. Then, I'd pop one in my mouth and chew it down to nothing every 10-15 minutes.

I'd get them from the mess hall every morning around dawn each day as we filed back in off night perimeter guard and grabbed early breakfast. The #10 cans of Folgers were shipped filled with whole beans, then opened, roasted, and ground every morning. Best coffee I ever had up until recently. Now I drink Pike Place 71 in the pods.

I'd do it so I could stay awake and alert on guard. Worked great.

Can't mess with the energy drinks; my heart's not up to speed for that stuff these days.

Greg

Last edited:
    Keep the coffee..

Ultra monster and a 3 plate bench press... It's been rumored in some circles that a 275lb bench press is what measures a man...

This is false...the bench starts at 3 plates and goes up from there even if you did concrete work for 20 years...

Remember the steel never lies. Friends and women can come and go but the steel...it will always tell you exactly where you standView attachment 7430076

#chestday
    #pectorallivesmatter
    #dontskiplegday

What about bow kills? A high number means even higher rate of practice off-season, and repeatedly pulling 70# draw weights on compounds or 60#+ recurves will have effects on ya' that even the most vain of feminist Karens will find themselves dumping their metrosexual, humanity degree boyfriends just to pursue...
    smiley_smartass.gif

I have GERD from a sizable hiatal hernia. Coffee never bugs it. Jet black and quite strong. Biggest issue for me is foods, sesame especially, and over eating.
    I’ve got one too. Had it for about 15 years. Never got around to getting it fixed. Abdominal surgery always seemed like it would be slow to heal.

I once told someone that, I liked my women like I like my fish.
    White
    Fresh
    an Battered.
    (the battered part was the joke, I'm not a woman beater)
    When I left the beer brewing industry, I couldn’t resist the temptation to deploy the Tempura house joke.
    Me: Don, I’m giving notice, I’m moving on. Been great working with you, thanks for everything.
    Don: Oh, sorry to see you go! Where are you moving on to?
    Me: The Tempura House, Don.
    Don: The what? What is that, a restaurant?
    Me: It’s a shelter for lightly battered women, Don.

He was shocked, appalled and we both had a good laugh. Thanks for reminding me of that!

Oh, and either dark roast, black, or with a little heavy cream. Legit heavy cream, no ersatz bullshit. Butter works, too.

I've been opened up for Abdominal Laparotomies twice, and for Open Heart Surgery twice. Pretty much expect to give up prone shooting for a year per procedure.

The second thoracotomy (chest operation) left my sternum in permanently weakened condition, so I limit my shooting to .30-06 or smaller and do a lot o0f recoil padding. Last time I shot prone was in 2017, and it didn't agree with me. So I stay pretty much on the bench, on the knee, or offhand nowadays. So call it four operations that cleft me about in half. After the four, I'm done wth Prone.

I tend to recall Eastwood commenting that a Man's just got to know his limitations. Mine are acceptable.

I only sleep on my back, and I take four Omeprazoles a day. Otherwise, all is as normal, sorta...

I like a small scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream in the coffee cup from time to time.

Greg

Anyone try this?

My wife loves the Valhalla Java, cold brewed

Keep the coffee..

Remember the steel never lies. Friends and women can come and go but the steel...it will always tell you exactly where you standView attachment 7430076

#chestday
    #pectorallivesmatter
    #dontskiplegday

Does the steel tell you about heart attacks? Id hope so of it doesn't lie. :)

What about bow kills? A high number means even higher rate of practice off-season, and repeatedly pulling 70# draw weights on compounds or 60#+ recurves will have effects on ya' that even the most vain of feminist Karens will find themselves dumping their metrosexual, humanity degree boyfriends just to pursue...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Pshh bow kills what is this amateur hour? I'm working rear naked chokes and knife kills.

Does the steel tell you about heart attacks? Id hope so of it doesn't lie. :)
    I have championitous...i was born with it a rare but liveable condition. Unfortunately there is no cure it's just something I have to live with

I’ve got one too. Had it for about 15 years. Never got around to getting it fixed. Abdominal surgery always seemed like it would be slow to heal.

My GI doc who diagnosed it encouraged me to manage it other ways than surgery.
    I get scopes to make sure Barrett’s esophagus isnt creeping up.
    I take OTC pepcid and watch my diet.

@Huskydriver - everyday is leg day!!

Reactions: Huskydriver
    Pshh bow kills what is this amateur hour? I'm working rear naked chokes and knife kills.

I have championitous...i was born with it a rare but liveable condition. Unfortunately there is no cure it's just something I have to live with

Come join the rest of us enjoying the GOAT of energy drinks.

411FanFTtwL.jpg

Reactions: Huskydriver
    i prefer the higher caffeine in light or medium roasts.
    other than that, carry on.
    [/QUOTE] @theLBC

Blonde Roast with a shot Of blonde espresso is my morning starter drink. Straight black coffee is basically decaf in my book