• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COFFEE IS READY. Smell the rich aroma of the dark roast?

I once told someone that, I liked my women like I like my fish.
White
Fresh
an Battered.
(the battered part was the joke, I'm not a woman beater)

1600810166781.png

All that muscle and still gotta shoot a 6 creed? Lol

#recoilisliving
#heavybulletsmatter

Bahaha i was seeing what all the hype was about.

I actually have stuck with 6.5 for matches but yes freerecoiling is gayer than aides

If you want some truly aromatic dark roast I expect this should fill your bill.

1600811377115.png

• Angry
Reactions: Yasherka
Folgers Columbian with a very small amount of fresh whole milk (like farm stuff).

Somedays I will add a teaspoon of sugar in the raw.

Coffee is a hoarding item for me lol...I would wipe my ass with my hand before I would go without coffee.

Anyone try this?

My wife loves the Valhalla Java, cold brewed
Been drinking the stuff for like 7-8 years now. Before Mike took the company big time. How he got there is a good story, too. He got fed up working as an accountant for NY State, said fuck it, and spent a year traveling the planet trying to perfect the blend.

It's almost that time of year... around here we get a limited run of Death Wish Dream Pie. Oatmeal Stout brewed with Death Wish beans, and it's awesome.
All that said, though, my go to is Black Rifle Coffee's Caffeine and Hate blend.

Been drinking the stuff for like 7-8 years now. Before Mike took the company big time. How he got there is a good story, too. He got fed up working as an accountant for NY State, said fuck it, and spent a year traveling the planet trying to perfect the blend.

It's almost that time of year... around here we get a limited run of Death Wish Dream Pie. Oatmeal Stout brewed with Death Wish beans, and it's awesome.
All that said, though, my go to is Black Rifle Coffee's Caffeine and Hate blend.
Learn something new everyday

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Folgers Columbian with a very small amount of fresh whole milk (like farm stuff).

Somedays I will add a teaspoon of sugar in the raw.

Coffee is a hoarding item for me lol...I would wipe my ass with my hand before I would go without coffee.

Without the coffee Id likely be so groggy I would forget the TP and use my hand.

This first thing in the morning. Then Bustelo, black.

I have chewed beans too. Works pretty well.

Attachments

• 98F2588D-C54C-4736-A717-2F40F800F9A1.jpeg
    98F2588D-C54C-4736-A717-2F40F800F9A1.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 35
I have chewed beans too. Works pretty well.

Yep. My wife bought me a bag of chocolate covered roasted beans years ago when I was in the nav. I used to stick a baggie in my shirt pocket before going on mid or morning watch. Then I started handing them out to the other watchstanders in EOS...…..

Wife got me this cup...still trying to figure out what she meant.

Rrjrjrjrjrjr.jpg

I'm curious why espresso never caught on in U.S. gas stations. You'd think road warriors would dig ultra-potent coffee with less liquid to have to pee out 30 minutes later. Too much of a European association for American tastes? We're like the only country that does massive mugs of dilute coffee.

Registered and early voting here.
The ultimate "pocket coffee" is the Italian version. Used to pop these all the time when I was bouncing back and forth, between Rome and San Diego...

• Wow
Reactions: 308pirate
Hot and black folders here. Big old jug from the wholesale warehouse cost me like $8 with a coupon.

Cheap coffee and cheap beer is good with me. Anything more is for pampering a pussy

So youre admitting to having a pussy, you just dont pamper it.:ROFLMAO: