• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Colorado Members Camping/Shooting trip 3/13-3/15

Re: Colorado Members Camping/Shooting trip 3/13-3/15

Negative on the stock. I have some RCBS dies and a #3 shell holder. If I can't make it to JP's tonight I'm going to need to load up some a ammo in your trailer. I'll bring the dies but you can toss yours in too if you'd like.

TL...just a bag should be enough...JP has cots. Good to hear you're coming for sure!

CMS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cms81586</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Negative on the stock. I have some RCBS dies and a #3 shell holder. If I can't make it to JP's tonight I'm going to need to load up some a ammo in your trailer. I'll bring the dies but you can toss yours in too if you'd like.

TL...just a bag should be enough...JP has cots. Good to hear you're coming for sure!

CMS </div></div>

I'll just bring a bag and a pad, then...

It is BYB (as in beverages...not just beer) I'll have about 6 or 8 gal of water and some whiskey to share but bring what you want if have preferences. I'm just bringing my sleep system and I'll be fine... If it gets really cold he's going to have a heater for the tent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cms81586</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is BYB (as in beverages...not just beer) I'll have about 6 or 8 gal of water and some whiskey to share but bring what you want if have preferences. I'm just bringing my sleep system and I'll be fine... If it gets really cold he's going to have a heater for the tent. </div></div>

I'll probably bring some water, vodka, redbull, and maybe Crown/coke...

I have a Marmot 15 degree Down Bag w/ a 15 degree reactor liner, so I should be fine warmth wise...

Here's the link to a solo backpacking overnighter I did in January in the forest behind my property:

my solo adventure

i'm not going to be able to make it guys i've been sick since yesterday and im gonna rest for a while and try to get better, i was looking forward to coming but just dont feel up to it. have fun anyways guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TL you live up in Rainbow Valley? </div></div>

I live across 67 from Rainbow Valley Ranch... So, across from Rainbow Valley...

FYI...

I have about an 1"-2" of snow here south of Divide, and it is still snowing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4 mile rd area then...

we'll see you sat AM. </div></div>

Actually about 1/4 mile past the 4 mile rd turn-off... I own a 35 acre parcel of "Aspenwilde"...

If you've been to Cripple Creek in the past year via Hwy 67, then you have seen the garage/apt that I am building ~100 feet off the highway to the N of Hwy 67, across from the ponds of Rainbow Valley Ranch... Log-sided, Green metal roof... My Dump truck parked out front...

I look forward to meeting everyone...

snow will NOT stop us! I have heaters for the tents and we're set up and ready to go.....I need to find a stove pipe for this small kerosene/diesel heater I have....it only has a 4 inch pipe on it.....anyone have a 6 foot section of pipe we can use/purchase? Let me know.....we got over $200 worth the food tonight and we're looking forward to meeting everyone up there.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">snow will NOT stop us! I have heaters for the tents and we're set up and ready to go.....I need to find a stove pipe for this small kerosene/diesel heater I have....it only has a 4 inch pipe on it.....anyone have a 6 foot section of pipe we can use/purchase? Let me know.....we got over $200 worth the food tonight and we're looking forward to meeting everyone up there..... </div></div>

I'll check down at my jobsite... But, I think the only thing I might have is some 3" rigid dryer vent and some brand-new 6" double-wall stove pipe...

I'll be a little late. Work is killing me here.....blah!

CMS

OUTSTANDING SUCCESSFUL WEEKEND SHOOTING....UPDATES AND PICTURES COMING!!

I had a great time, and it was nice meeting everyone...

Hey Colorado members, I am semi-recently relocated to Grand Junction. Was looking to find some potential shooting partners in the area. Annyone interested feel free to contact me at [email protected].