• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Combat Focused Pistol Class in NC

J.Boyette

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2003
    NC
    Where: Caswell County NC

When: 11-12 July 09

Cost: $175 per student with a minimum count of five, and a maximum count of twelve

Class Information:

The I.M.T. LLC Combat Focused Pistol Class in a fundamental foundation of pistol instruction. This course will enhance any level of shooter that wants to engage a target using a pistol with speed and accuracy. This is a great class for the CCW owner that wants to push his/her ability to a new level of pistol usage.

This class is the standard class that I.M.T. LLC. has been teaching at the Ft Benning Pistol and Rifle Club for over ten years to members of the club and select FORSCOM and TRADOC U.S. Military units. The core curriculum of the I.M.T. LLC Combat Focused Pistol Class is sound real life training that will bring you home after using a pistol in a firefight.

For more information please contact John Boyette by e-mail @ [email protected] or Ross at 256-473-1968

John

Re: Combat Focused Pistol Class in NC

500rnds would be more than enough.

Thanks for asking.

John

Can you go ahead and send me the outline, John? That's the weekend of my 10th wedding anniversary, but you never know...

Ratbert, wrgjr1966,

E-mail sent guys.

Thanks

John

Erick,

PM sent and thank you for looking at this class.

John