• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comin' off the sideline....

Pester

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2012
Northern CA
It got too hot to move the cattle very much so I went to a buddies training barn to pull saddles and wash the 2 year olds. One of the assistant trainers says "damn......just got a text from a friend who said they are attacking people on the road and thats in Oklahoma. He says they attacked a horse trailer and tried to get the horses out. The driver got down the road and the police told him the ramp on the back of the trailer was down and one of the latches was almost open. So he shut it and drove off. And maybe they ran over someone in the process." https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/rioters-hit-by-truck-horse-trailer

Seems like the driver hit a speed bump the way that dually's front end jumped up. Probably someone's cooler. Just sayin'.

To my way of thinking if I see the rioters goin' after poor defenseless animals that would get me to do some first amendment protected protesting of my own.

(note: if this is the type of thing that should not be shared here, per Franks note, just pull it. Not instigating.....just sharing)

I replayed the first 0:01 at least 12x to watch that girl employ her of thighs of substantial girth try to stop the truck. In raising her protest sign overhead the purpose appears to be the deployment of a sail that should gather the forces of wind and social justice to impede its furtherance. After all, the steeds in tow are surely meant to carry astride the four horsemen.

Or maybe, the girl is just a fat idiot who was enjoying the mob-fueled adrenaline high of abusing anyone and anything that was unlucky enough to pass by.

In any event, it looks like the driver of the truck liberated the asphalt from being trampled by at least one lump of useless lipids.

I would say the driver showed a lot of restraint. I would of had a hard time not letting that cummins eat when surrounded like that.

I am not sure what result they expected but they got what they asked for

Had she only spent more time training on the blocking dummy sled..........

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
Darwinism, sorting out those that understand physics (something that large tends to not stop on a dime), from those that don't (rolly polly, indignant protestor).

I'm always surprised by the speed of some of the denser population, when circumstances motivate them to move quickly... <raised single eyebrow>

Reactions: MCHOG
All these videos I've seen, they're always surprised when they get ran over.

Tell me about it. In Seattle one day, one of these types (Greenlake/Greenwood area is actually a breeding grounds) one was blocking the street. Playing on her goddamn phone. I can't get her attention to tell her to move the fuck over a few feet so I can pull my truck into the street. So I honk the horn and wave, motion her to move to one side. She IMMEDIATELY got all riled up...

So she proceeds to indignantly stand in front of my truck, not moving arms crossed still on the goddamn phone, figures she'll MAKE me wait.

Uh-uh.

I told her to move or she could get hurt, I don't play those fucking games. She doubled down. I put it in gear violently so she'd be sure to hear it, and eased off the clutch.

This bitch tried to stop a Dodge Ram with her hands. Like a tired, fat female-ish superman (not supergirl, she's hot and probably doesn't stand in front of cars).

Needless to say Dodge won despite her heftiness and no need to say she was quite pissed. But she was too goddamn emotional and too hung up on that phone call to bother taking a picture of my plates and by the time it crossed her mind (or the idiot on the other end of the phone tipped her off) it was too late and I was rounding the corner, never to see her fat ass again.

I replayed the first 0:01 at least 12x to watch that girl employ her of thighs of substantial girth try to stop the truck. In raising her protest sign overhead the purpose appears to be the deployment of a sail that should gather the forces of wind and social justice to impede its furtherance. After all, the steeds in tow are surely meant to carry astride the four horsemen.

Or maybe, the girl is just a fat idiot who was enjoying the mob-fueled adrenaline high of abusing anyone and anything that was unlucky enough to pass by.

In any event, it looks like the driver of the truck liberated the asphalt from being trampled by at least one lump of useless lipids.

I showed considerable restraint in watching that part of the video only 6-8 times, and trying to keep my laughter to a minimum as to not wake the family. That's probably the farthest she has run since 8th grade gym class.

What is it about white girls being somewhat over-represented in these riots? My wife had that question for me yesterday, and I didn't immediately have an answer. Yeah, I get they are wrapped up in the whole Gen-Z-woke-white-guilt stuff, but I figured that was mostly Twitter posturing with maybe the occasional protest at Chick-Fil-A. I mean, give 'em credit for getting off the couch (for apparently the first time in some number of years), but at some point they're gonna get hurt.

Get in front of my vehicle and reap the consequences of being stupid. Im scared for my life and I aint stopping.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It would have been funny, them thinking they were liberating some poor old mare, and this guy pops out. Kind of like a giant mean dog, only they kick as well as bite.

1591099712529.png