• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Conceled Carry for the active life style.

Re: Conceled Carry for the active life style.

I have ran for years with this model. Comfortable, I don't ever think of my gun coming loose. I have even ran with regular jogging shorts just pulled the sinch tie tight, always kept in place. It's cheap so you don't have to worry about sweat ruinning it. I have used one for Kahr pm 40 and a S&W Scad./Ti
.357 M&P 3inch barrel. Usually the .357 in the winter, and the pm in the summer

No, I'm not trying to sell KelTec's I SWEAR! lol...that being said:
My P3AT and .32 both came with a little zippered nylon case. It's got the KelTec logo on it in white stitch but a black sharpie fixed that right up! I regularly carry the P3AT in that case, in my hand (it even has a strap across the back that you can slide your hand through). I've had it on a bank teller's counter without them batting an eye. These days it just looks like a small variant of the ever present "Man-purse".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HathcockWannebe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What weapon do you usually carry while running?

Anybody try running with smaller pistols like the Kel-Tec p32, Ruger LCP, etc IWB on a belt clip?

I do not yet carry concealed, but...I run about 3 times a week and I carry my Benchmade Griptillian (mid-size, 4 oz folder) clipped inside the waistband of my wind pants in the center of my back and have often wondered if an LCP or similar sized pistol would be reasonably comfortable if carried the same way.

Don't carry with a belt clip, especially with running, that's a disaster waiting to happen.
Just another thought for your consideration.

-The Kid. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mar2012</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my first thought i have to admit is open carry. maybe some locales dont allow this but train like you fight to me dictates a biathlon sling a 12 pound savage with plugger pouch-stockpack affixed, 550 cord banana hammock and favorite colored pair of crocs.

but if yall insist on reliving the 80's, cut yer hair all gumbytastic like vanilla ice and wear the fanny pack. but youll find it rides better if worn cross drawlike on yer chest not on yer hips where it bounces into yer junk. </div></div>

Have no fear, I'll be wearing my parachute pants too!

I have a fanny pack like that, I wear it a bit higher than the hips and it holds either the 642 or the LCP just fine, mine has two pockets - one slender for the LCP and I can leave it partially unzipped or the 642 into the bigger pocket.