• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

contact info for Stu at Red Tac Gear

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX
any body got his contact? I shot him an eamil 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear back from him. thanks

Re: contact info for Stu at Red Tac Gear

I shot him an email through his website a few weeks ago. He got back to me the same day and had my modified gear out to me within a week.

[email protected]

If he is not answering at the moment my guess is that he may be away on a short vacation.

that is the email that i sent it to

Hey Chris,
the only thing I show in my history on Gmail is the transaction we had back in the second week of April.

Today @ 4:40PM there was a message in the bottom right corner of my Gmail account screen, but by the time I actually got to my computer is said: " Chris is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Chris comes online"

How can I help ya ?

I needed to know if you could still do some minor custom stuff...I had my rear bag walk off at the range last week, and i also noticed a really nice rifle sling that you did for another guy's heavy rifle a while back and liked it so well that i think my 16.5lb rifle might benefit from something like that. that was the gist of it. i can resend the message if you want.

I just looked through my outlook, they both sent, i guess there was some kind of communication issue between my computer and gmail

I went old school. I picked up the phone and called Stu and told him you were looking for him.

Yep, I usually get a call if'n someone is looking for me.
Steve & Diann @ MHS keep me chained to the sewing machines.... :)