• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

Re: Cop punches girl in the face, recent video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His actions were justified. </div></div>

and that kind of thinking sir is why we have the second amendment.

Wow, what happened to this thread?

looks like it went the same way everything like this goes now, I should have known better. This wasnt slamming cops in general, not at all, Im close friends with several LEOs here. I was actually sitting in the bar's kitchen I work at with a local LEO here the first time a watched this. the first thing out of his mouth was "oh, thats bullshit, he had no reason to believe he had to punch that woman except he was pissed." being that we both deal with drunks for a living till 6am every weekend for over a decade I honestly agreed with him. So I thought I'd just put it up here as a conversation piece.

Am I surprised all of the "All cops suck" vs. "I can justify anything any cop does" groups came out to battle each other here? No

In hindsight I shouldn't have even posted this. Its always the same shit, people pick what side they are going to argue in the first 15sec and only listen to other's statements so that they can come up with a contrary rebuttal for the sake of their own argument or "side". This is why our country is so divided now. No one can just say "I don't agree with you" and move on, or say "this is what I believe and why" and listen to the other person's reasons and agree, compromise or move along. No, its always "This is why what you believe is wrong" or "this is why people like you are ruining our country."

It's bullshit, its lame as hell, and I'm sorry I was a part of it.

There were other post like my own that were not for or against police but were pro that better judgement was used by the officer.
While we have the freedom to decide we will always disagree to a lesser or greater extent -the common state of man kind!

I thought that I ended this thing last night but if you're calling me a liar about being hauled around by cops for hours and put in a position of being murdered by cops then you are one retarded idiot and liar. From the most of the other post on this subject then I would suspect that you need to just shut your stupid mouth and say no more. One more thing, I said that I have been shot at but you are the big mouth that said I said something about me being a war hero, which I never claimed to be just another case of a stupid cop lying. But I do have the medals to prove anything that I have said, dipshit. Once again I don't want to here from your dumb ass again. And don't say things about me that I haven't said you lying retard.

This thread should be killed, to many folks with different opinions and getting really pissed off by some really stupid remarks by people that don't know there butt from a hole in the ground. Moderators please feel free to stop this madness before it get's really out of hand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ Rawr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I agree she shouldn't have gotten involved <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">but the officer had no right to punch her</span></span>. It makes more people lose faith and trust in those around them protecting our cities. The officers supervisor would pretty much have to dicipline him to show the public that action was taken against him to prevent it from happening again
</div></div>

Once again, we have people who have never taken the training & put in the experience of actual Law Enforcement, who make statements that are simply wrong.

"JJ Rawr", if you ever join the LE profession, you will be trained that <span style="font-weight: bold">we are allowed under law to apply ONE level of force higher to effect an arrest than is being used against us to resist. </span> In reality this Officer actually only used the <span style="font-weight: bold">SAME level of Force </span>to the woman. She hit him with a closed fist & he returned with the same level of force.

He could've actually responded with more, like baton, pepper spray, or Taser.....then how would you feel? Next time you have to actually arrest a person who is hitting & actively fighting you......please.....tell us how you get them under control & arrest them by using less force than they are...?

I'd love to know.....

</div></div>

watch the video with yer eyes open this time and see that he slaps her before she strikes him. enuf said </div></div>

Yes....I have watched it with my eyes open.....thank you very much. He basically gives her an open handed slap to get her attention to keep her fucking hands off him & quit interfering. That should have been a clue to her.... Once again his level of force was only 1 level above hers at the time.

She responds with a flurry of close handed strikes......big mistake...

This thread should be killed, to many folks with different opinions and getting really pissed off by some really stupid remarks by people that don't know there butt from a hole in the ground. Moderators please feel free to stop this madness before it get's really out of hand.

I'd like to see Porky and the Mouth go at it toe to toe in a locked cage...

I think she'd hand him his ass unless someone threw a Chocolate Glazed Doughnut with sprinkles in the mix...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that I ended this thing last night but if you're calling me a liar about being hauled around by cops for hours and put in a position of being murdered by cops then you are one retarded idiot and liar. From the most of the other post on this subject then I would suspect that you need to just shut your stupid mouth and say no more. One more thing, I said that I have been shot at but you are the big mouth that said I said something about me being a war hero, which I never claimed to be just another case of a stupid cop lying. But I do have the medals to prove anything that I have said, dipshit. Once again I don't want to here from your dumb ass again. And don't say things about me that I haven't said you lying retard. </div></div>

God, I can't resist...... You ARE a LIAR. No cops kidnapped you. No cops baited you into running so they could murder you. You didn't see your friend get murdered by the cops in this same fashion as you claim. A cop didn't sell narcotics out of your house. When you got arrested, you were the one selling narcotics. You are an alcoholic and a junkie. Stop running your mouth because you just dig a deeper hole for yourself.

I've taken a whole host of interview/interrogation/statement analysis classes. I will forward your postings to the class administrators so they can use it as an example for their students. Your writing is a fantastic example of deceptive writing. The way you reaffirm your statements with your medals, become emotional when questioned, provide "alibis" like military history, and use phrases like "honestly", "one time", "once", "guarantee", all point to deception. Not to mention outlandish claims of cops abducting you, conspiring to murder you and selling dope out of your house.

Educate yourself. Learn reading comprehension. Stop lying. Take some classes that will enhance your communication skills. Don't attack people with emotions. Your whole post is emotional and filled with exactly 0 fact.

Your medals don't exempt you from being a liar and a junkie. Make your merit on who you are.....not what you can claim.

Well said: but I think he would rather have the creme filled from his body structure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another video for the apathetic to critique and dissect. I hate to break it to the cop hating bunch, but that Officer was well within his rights and, in fact, he acted like he should have.</div></div>

Agents of the state don't have rights when performing their duties. They have responsibilities and powers, but not rights.

You're nothing more than a blathering idiot and fool you stupid butt hole. All cops are not saints and I'll bet you aren't one either. I challenge you to prove me wrong you frigging idiot. Cops do take innocent people into custody and some of them will kill you if they get the chance so go f**k yourself you lying turd, this did happen to me and I don't give a crap what you believe, you're just another lying cop. I've never sold drugs in my life and you're calling me a liar, screw you. Once again you made a false statement that I said this cop sold dope out of my house, I never said that, You seem to have a good knowledge of making up things as you would like for them to be. I personally knew a guy that was shot to death while hand cuffed and leg shackled while in the back seat of a cop car and they said he was trying to escape, once again you're putting words in my mouth, I never said I saw this happen, I didn't say he was a saint. You are the guy that gives cops a bad name not me, like I said before you don't impress me and I have no respect for your sorry ass, without a badge and gun you would probably be a big pussy. Cry and get me banned from the site if you want for what I said to you but you asked for it and you got it. Shut your stupid mouth and try to gain some dignity. If anyone in this conversation is a junkie or alcoholic then it's you and you're probably the drug dealer that sell's dope from someone that you stole them from. I took drug test for thirty years and never failed one, how many have you ever taken?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're nothing more than a blathering idiot and fool you stupid butt hole. All cops are not saints and I'll bet you aren't one either. I challenge you to prove me wrong you frigging idiot. Cops do take innocent people into custody and some of them will kill you if they get the chance so go f**k yourself you lying turd, this did happen to me and I don't give a crap what you believe, you're just another lying cop. I've never sold drugs in my life and you're calling me a liar, screw you. Once again you made a false statement that I said this cop sold dope out of my house, I never said that, You seem to have a good knowledge of making up things as you would like for them to be. I personally knew a guy that was shot to death while hand cuffed and leg shackled while in the back seat of a cop car and they said he was trying to escape, once again you're putting words in my mouth, I never said I saw this happen, I didn't say he was a saint. You are the guy that gives cops a bad name not me, like I said before you don't impress me and I have no respect for your sorry ass, without a badge and gun you would probably be a big pussy. Cry and get me banned from the site if you want for what I said to you but you asked for it and you got it. Shut your stupid mouth and try to gain some dignity. If anyone in this conversation is a junkie or alcoholic then it's you and you're probably the drug dealer that sell's dope from someone that you stole them from. I took drug test for thirty years and never failed one, how many have you ever taken? </div></div>

smile.gif
Okay sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally knew a guy that was shot to death while hand cuffed and leg shackled while in the back seat of a cop car and they said he was trying to escape, once again you're putting words in my mouth, I never said I saw this happen, I didn't say he was a saint. </div></div>
Well, you didn't see it happen but a link to the story in the paper about it would be nice. Something like that would have to be documented somewhere?

Unless you are full of shit?

After looking at your profile, I don't even think that you're a cop. You don't even have the guts to say where you're from. You need to realize something here, most of the guy's on this site have been in harms way and I don't see anything that says where or what you have ever done, except for your ranting and raving. I'm beginning to think that if anyone here is a liar like you called me then it's YOU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After looking at your profile, I don't even think that you're a cop. You don't even have the guts to say where you're from. You need to realize something here, most of the guy's on this site have been in harms way and I don't see anything that says where or what you have ever done, except for your ranting and raving. I'm beginning to think that if anyone here is a liar like you called me then it's YOU </div></div>
And the plot thickens.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After looking at your profile, I don't even think that you're a cop. You don't even have the guts to say where you're from. You need to realize something here, most of the guy's on this site have been in harms way and I don't see anything that says where or what you have ever done, except for your ranting and raving. I'm beginning to think that if anyone here is a liar like you called me then it's YOU </div></div>

smile.gif
Okay sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're nothing more than a blathering idiot and fool you stupid butt hole. All cops are not saints and I'll bet you aren't one either. I challenge you to prove me wrong you frigging idiot. Cops do take innocent people into custody and some of them will kill you if they get the chance so go f**k yourself you lying turd, this did happen to me and I don't give a crap what you believe, you're just another lying cop. I've never sold drugs in my life and you're calling me a liar, screw you. Once again you made a false statement that I said this cop sold dope out of my house, I never said that, You seem to have a good knowledge of making up things as you would like for them to be. I personally knew a guy that was shot to death while hand cuffed and leg shackled while in the back seat of a cop car and they said he was trying to escape, once again you're putting words in my mouth, I never said I saw this happen, I didn't say he was a saint. You are the guy that gives cops a bad name not me, like I said before you don't impress me and I have no respect for your sorry ass, without a badge and gun you would probably be a big pussy. Cry and get me banned from the site if you want for what I said to you but you asked for it and you got it. Shut your stupid mouth and try to gain some dignity. If anyone in this conversation is a junkie or alcoholic then it's you and you're probably the drug dealer that sell's dope from someone that you stole them from. I took drug test for thirty years and never failed one, how many have you ever taken? </div></div>

Good on you old Salt , if a guys calls you a liar and drug taker stand your ground and tell the young punk to fuck off !! Bowman your talking to a vet that says he's been around action and your dissing him!!!

FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap. </div></div>
You think I believe you? You probably never seen the seventies and dont even live in NC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap. </div></div>
You think I believe you? You probably never seen the seventies and dont even live in NC. </div></div>

Haha! Clydesdale, seriously, they aren't worth your time bro. Let them remain locked on me. They won't understand where you are coming from because you make sense.

FYI I was born and raised in NC in 1949 and like I said before if you want to call me a liar then come on by and be my guest. If you can read you can find my info on my profile.

Like I told you before you lying jerk, you don't impress me and you're probably the drunk and drug dealer after all you claim to be a cop so you can get your drugs for free by busting some gang banger. Why don't you try to get a real life and be real instead of some phony crap bag. I can match you insult to insult better than you any day of the week! So just keep it up and I'll be more than happy to make you look like the fool that you are.

What the heck is Clydesdale: do you have sex with horses or other farm animals?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I told you before you lying jerk, you don't impress me and you're probably the drunk and drug dealer after all you claim to be a cop so you can get your drugs for free by busting some gang banger. Why don't you try to get a real life and be real instead of some phony crap bag. I can match you insult to insult better than you any day of the week! So just keep it up and I'll be more than happy to make you look like the fool that you are. </div></div>

smile.gif
Okay sir.

wow, can I delete this piece of shit thread? I am embarrassed My OP has started this 7 page pile of shit.

apparently not.

I wish somebody would. Looks like several people need to get away from the internet and get out to see some daylight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His actions were justified. </div></div>

No, not really. The jury is still out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap. </div></div>
You think I believe you? You probably never seen the seventies and dont even live in NC. </div></div>

Haha! Clydesdale, seriously, they aren't worth your time bro. Let them remain locked on me. They won't understand where you are coming from because you make sense. </div></div>

I'm not going to defend the old man because he honestly sounds like an ass. I will say that his story might have some merrit but then it might not. We do not know?
Your bait and hook method is not very entertaining.
Blah
steroids
nypd
more crap
more crap
Top 10???
I can go on but I have better things to do. If your really interested then search the net yourself.

Point being.
You have some house cleaning to do!
Don't pretend that you don't!

On second thought maybe "he" did the "bait and hook"?

What would be nice is an honest and fair discussion! As far as I'm concerned both on either side of this debate are shitheads!
Paul is probably one of the most honest and best spoken on here imo!

No't sure that I understand your post if you're referring to me as the old man but I didn't start this fight but I am not about to walk away from it, You're right all cops are not saints and every word I've said is the truth which is more than a couple of my opponents have said. I haven't added anything to what I've said like bowman has. I did know a guy that was shot and killed by cops while cuffed and shackled back in the 70's in NC and no I can't remember his name for internet search's. I was arrested in 1977 and driven around for hours hand cuffed and then parked in a dark parking lot with the doors open while the two wonderful officers shot the crap and smoked cigaret's for a long time and when I didn't try to escape and get killed they finally took me to jail. Bowman accused me of being an alcoholic and doper or dope dealer and Clydesdale have both accused me of lying; but guess what, neither of those two fools know jack crap about what really happened and are just running off at their stupid mouths. I'm wondering if either one of them are really cops. There are plenty on donut shops here so if either one of them want to come here and have a real man to man talk with me then I'll guarantee that they won's starve if they have the guts for a one on one talk with me. And they wonder why people don't have much respect for cops anymore; yeah right

In your response that both parties are shitheads all I can say is that you're probably the real shithead. I don't know you or really care to know you. All of my true friends are with MARSOC, I'm too old for that stuff anymore but if you want to come down and prove me to be a liar then feel welcome!

Nobody has respect for cops anymore. We get all the idiots going in to the profession. I learned the best way to make the punks respect you is to give em a good old fashioned ass whoopin. I MAKE them not want to deal with me in a bad fashion next time. Kids nowadays feel like the world owes them something. I don't owe them anything and I'm not going to treat some little turd who don't have any respect like somebody worth my time. I am a cop, and I don't have to put up with people's shit. I didn't know stupid people till I got this job. Basically, with my guys, it goes two ways. Treat us with respect, we do the same to you. Act up, and... well... Get your ass sent to the ER. If you wanna get violent with us, that is your choice, not ours. As far as the wannabe cops posting on this thread, get a life. Old salt is right. you aren't worthy of a badge.

Another thing. I didn't join the military, become a combat vet, and come home to be a cop to endure teachings from some free spirit , methed out moron who can't even spell Afghanistan. Let alone the kids who wouldn't last a week in basic training. Parents need to start whipping their kids like they used to. It brought a little respect. Although a lot of parents these days are the problem, not the solution.

Ok so I haven't read the hole thread but I can only see a very small part of the interaction yes the cop could of handled it better but she did bring it on her self.

not saying the cop was right or wrong , and as for the video I have seen cops in Au punch ppl and take the camera for photographing them so you guys don't have it to bad ..

edit to add Old salt is right about ppl not respecting others any more not just the police it is everyone well all most everyone ...There are a lot of good people on here I know that .

You know something andy152r I;m beginning to like you and your thoughts on raising kids and just your general outlook on life and being a cop. I wish the cop in my family had your convictions but sadly he doesn't, he's more like the guy's I've been arguing with. I won't say much about him but you sound a lot more like what I grew up with and I'll bet I'm lot older than you are, God bless you and keep your head screwed on straight. Damn it's nearly daylight here and I've been working all night to help my son out with a paint job. Think I might just hit the rack for awhile.
Take care,
Walt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap. </div></div>

Haha! Clydesdale, seriously, they aren't worth your time bro. Let them remain locked on me. They won't understand where you are coming from because you make sense. </div></div>

The reason your getting some jip is because you're been rude and disrespectful to someone your senior who has been around and had experiences - why should or would he need to lie about these things -maybe Bowman you've got an unhealthy paranoia and should reconsider what employment you're in ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clydesdale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI this happened back in the seventies and I honestly cannot prove other than my word, I'm getting pretty old now and can't honestly remember the guys name but it was in NC and it did happen, Believe what you want, if you want to call me a liar come to NC and do it face to face, I'm just about tired of this bull crap. </div></div>

The reason your getting some jip is because you're been rude and disrespectful to someone your senior who has been around and had experiences - why should or would he need to lie about these things -maybe Bowman you've got an unhealthy paranoia and should reconsider what employment you're in ?? </div></div>

smile.gif
Okay Sir.

Some people think we are a$$holes because we give tickets out and arrest people. That's part of our job and it isn't something we go around bragging about. 99.9% of the time we do our job professionally and with honor.

Most of us chose this profession because we really like helping people in many different ways that most people don't see us doing. This includes on and off duty. Don't judge us all by what you see in a video.

What really got me upset is all of the Military guys trashing cops like the way some have on this thread. Having been in the military for 4 years, I can tell you that it isn't that different. I have always supported the Military and will always support them. I don't go around telling this, but my neighbor is over in Afghanistan and before he left I gave him my personal ACOG, 10 Pmags, BUIS, tactical vest, Grip Pod, weaponlight, and other small items. Not to mention how I helped out a friend of the family that got herself into some trouble after she got back from Afghan last year when she started drinking. And my department has sent over a bunch of stuff in the past. So I kind of take offense to all of the name calling and being labeled, especially from the military guys.

Sorry for the rant and I agree that this thread has run its course. Hopefully not too many of these threads pop up again. I know I won't be wasting my time posting on them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people think we are a$$holes because we give tickets out and arrest people. That's part of our job and it isn't something we go around bragging about. 99.9% of the time we do our job professionally and with honor.

Most of us chose this profession because we really like helping people in many different ways that most people don't see us doing. This includes on and off duty. Don't judge us all by what you see in a video.

What really got me upset is all of the Military guys trashing cops like the way some have on this thread. Having been in the military for 4 years, I can tell you that it isn't that different. I have always supported the Military and will always support them. I don't go around telling this, but my neighbor is over in Afghanistan and before he left I gave him my personal ACOG, 10 Pmags, BUIS, tactical vest, Grip Pod, weaponlight, and other small items. Not to mention how I helped out a friend of the family that got herself into some trouble after she got back from Afghan last year when she started drinking. And my department has sent over a bunch of stuff in the past. So I kind of take offense to all of the name calling and being labeled, especially from the military guys.

Sorry for the rant and I agree that this thread has run its course. Hopefully not too many of these threads pop up again. I know I won't be wasting my time posting on them. </div></div>

Slow down! Its not a military versus LE thing. Its some guys trying to use their military past as credentials/validation of their story from what I see.

I would argue that military just like LE has its own problems. In fact I get my hair cut by prisoners here at the Fort. Service in the military does not always make an honorable man.

IMO, its not the lawful respectful stops that causes problems. If you screwed up than you screwed up and if you get caught then it is time to pay up (of course with the entitlement sciety they never screw up
mad.gif
). It is the perception of wrong doing with no recourse, no justice to the person who is or has been wronged. Who polices the police? We get that there are supposed to be "internal systems" but that just doesn't appear to be effective where is the outside fair and honest broker? There are plenty of questions and you aren't the proponent of this I understand.

Salt, I'm not discrediting your story. I'm just saying that at the moment both sides of this discussion aren't looking or sounding so good! There are plenty of good guys that are LE and trying to do their best. I would argue that the guys on here are good guys! I've met them, great guys, work hard and honest to the core. There will always be those shitheads however in any profession and hopefully the good guys can weed them out. The first time you pigeon hole someone and just lump them into one title then the discussion is over and it is just a you versus them thing.

Just my .02 on the matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In your response that both parties are shitheads all I can say is that you're probably the real shithead. I don't know you or really care to know you. All of my true friends are with MARSOC, I'm too old for that stuff anymore but if you want to come down and prove me to be a liar then feel welcome! </div></div>

Spoken like a hard ass old Marine. That put a smile on my face!
I have a friend that retired as a Master Gunnery Sergeant. We celebrated the Marine Corps birthday in Baghdad.
The good old days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Andy152R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thing. I didn't join the military, become a combat vet, and come home to be a cop to endure teachings from some free spirit , methed out moron who can't even spell Afghanistan. Let alone the kids who wouldn't last a week in basic training. Parents need to start whipping their kids like they used to. It brought a little respect. Although a lot of parents these days are the problem, not the solution. </div></div>

Very true! I don't remember ever seeing a kid get away with the crap they do now!!
I told my wife stories about back in the day if you screwed up and the neighbors saw it they would whoop your ass, take you home and your parents would then whoop your ass again!! I hate to say it but my wife thought that was terrible. I think it was great, even though I was at times on the recieving end. I still remember the boat oar at my school that was on occasion paraded around to make a point, or the teacher that would make you hold out your hands if you talked in class so he could smack them with a ruler. Do any of that stuff today and your going to jail or CPS is taking the kids to be further indoctrinated into the entitlement society!

Sorry for ther rant. Just my .02

Yes....I have watched it with my eyes open.....thank you very much. He basically gives her an open handed slap to get her attention to keep her fucking hands off him & quit interfering. That should have been a clue to her.... Once again his level of force was only 1 level above hers at the time.

[/quote]
he slaps one of my family unprovoked like that hed get more than what she dished to him...just sayin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes....I have watched it with my eyes open.....thank you very much. He basically gives her an open handed slap to get her attention to keep her fucking hands off him & quit interfering. That should have been a clue to her.... Once again his level of force was only 1 level above hers at the time.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">he slaps one of my family unprovoked like that hed get more than what she dished to him...just sayin.</span> [/quote]

Really.....he was unprovoked...?? Gee, I guess I missed the part where she was just standing there minding her own business.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes....I have watched it with my eyes open.....thank you very much. He basically gives her an open handed slap to get her attention to keep her fucking hands off him & quit interfering. That should have been a clue to her.... Once again his level of force was only 1 level above hers at the time.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">he slaps one of my family unprovoked like that hed get more than what she dished to him...just sayin.</span> </div></div>We really need to see the entire encounter to fully appreciate/understand what occured. There is more to this story.

Really.....he was unprovoked...?? Gee, I guess I missed the part where she was just standing there minding her own business.....

[/quote]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Salt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the heck is Clydesdale: do you have sex with horses or other farm animals? </div></div>
Ok, you convinced me you are from North Carolina.