• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Corey Alan Jackson from Range Time, Terre Haute Indiana. (Stolen Valor)

angrypanda71

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2012
indiana
Good Afternoon my fellow hide members, I want to bring to your attend about a Stolen Valor case that has been bothering me for a long time. I used to live in Terre Haute, Indiana. I first heard of Corey Jackson from a Gun shop. He run a youtube channel called Coreyanderica. I heard a lot of about him and how he was a former 11b and did combat tours in Afghanistan. As I dug deeper and talk to people who used to know him. The story didn't add up. This is what I found out and I would like to share it with you guys. I think that if you spend money on an instructor, that he has certain ethics that he would live by.

Cory was apprehended in Vigo County by the police on a AWOL warrant for not appearing at processing for Ft Benning. He went coward and bailed. Rather than put him through the ringer with the UCMJ, he just got kicked out on a general discharge. There is 'nothing' in his file about medical discharge or a heart murmur.

Date of incident 2001, 0424/1300
Absent from 30th AG BN Reception Ft. Benning, GA
Cory DOB 5 Jan 78
Unit affiliation, Alpha company, 30th Adjutant General Battalion (Reception) Fort Benning, GA
Full Name: Jackson, Cory Alan
On about 1300 hrs, 24 April 2001, without authority, absent himself from this unit, to wit: Alpha Company, 30th: Adjutant General Battalion (Reception), located at Fort Benning, Georgia, and did remain so absent until he was apprehended.

Corey has misrepresented himself time and time again.

From impersonating a 11Bravo (infantry) officer with experience overseas, to telling people he had an honorable discharge, to changing his story that he was "disqualified" for having a "medical condition". In the Armed services, you don't get a general discharge for medical grounds, your not even supposed to be accepted into the service from MEPs if you were DQed.

All of this so that he can beguile people into thinking that he is qualified to teach weapons handling and tactics even though he does not have the experience or background to do so.

He is lying to people about his service record to take advantage of hard working people of their money.

iw419g.jpg

24dpyrc.jpg

xnuopi.jpg

674och.jpg

314ta8i.jpg

qrdgnp.jpg

20qmcme.jpg

2vv6d1g.jpg

4u84z8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oOm83s9Hg&app=desktop
Watch the video at 2:18.
Erika-You were former Military Right?
Cory- Yes.

Last edited:
[MENTION=44775]11B[/MENTION], I think Corey is a great shot and has a good thing going on. The only thing that bother me is that He has repeatedly lied about his credentials. I mean how can you fire a guy who started that company and has false claims? I would like him to apologize and tell the truth about his past. At first it pissed me off because I have a lot of friends who are 11b that got hurt or died in the GWOT. For someone to claim the title and never earning it just pissed me off.

I do not know this guy and have only occasionally watched his videos. Something about him has always pegged my very accurate BS meter.

Does anyone know what the 30th Adjutant General Battalion (Reception) is. Is it reception for basic training, reception for AIT (and if so what MOS), or reception for ? How far did he make it into his US Army career?

Does anyone know what the 30th Adjutant General Battalion (Reception) is. Is it reception for basic training, reception for AIT (and if so what MOS), or reception for ? How far did he make it into his US Army career?

Infantry doesn't have basic and AIT, it has OSUT--where both are part of an unbroken school (yes, the drills recognize when the basic part ends and AIT begins, but only by moving you from phase 3 to 4, which happens anyway for other MOSs where basic's third stage ends and AIT begins).

If he didn't show up to reception he never did shit.

I only spent 3-4 days in reception and after that, shipped over to my BCT unit. The remainder of the week counted as "zero" week and we did plenty of exercise but nothing that counted toward completing BCT.

Infantry doesn't have basic and AIT, it has OSUT--where both are part of an unbroken school (yes, the drills recognize when the basic part ends and AIT begins, but only by moving you from phase 3 to 4, which happens anyway for other MOSs where basic's third stage ends and AIT begins).

If he didn't show up to reception he never did shit.

I only spent 3-4 days in reception and after that, shipped over to my BCT unit. The remainder of the week counted as "zero" week and we did plenty of exercise but nothing that counted toward completing BCT.

Does the split option still exist?

It's been a long time since I served but one thing for sure is that you don't make it out of MEPS if you have a heart condition. Anyone who develops a medical condition that prevents them from for forfilling their enlistment get a Medical Discharge.

I don't know these people from Adam. Cory may be a good instructor and run a good course but the lying about ones service record speaks volumes about one's character or lack there of.

I never looked into his background really and have watched more than a few of his videos, while bored in the "sandbox"....its quite disappointing for someone to lie about their prior service and I think its shit if he founded the company with that false background...

30th AG is where you go before basic training. You get all your shots, your equipment, etc. The worse thing about 30th AG is the penicillin shot in the arse and then sitting around on your arse waiting for a formation.. There's nothing bad or hard about 30th AG, not at all. I was there in 1997 and I don't recall seeing any drill sergeants around, nor was it a tense environment... Not at all. You stayed there until your shots were done, equipment and uniforms were given to you, and a company was ready to take you into your basic and AIT... Since Army Infantry basic and AIT are the same. You finish basic, have a weekend pass, then you go right back to the same company you did basic in, with the same drill sergeants. 1st week of AIT is like the first week of basic all over again at Ft Benning, for Infantry. POG's graduate basic, get in their class A's then go somewhere else for their AIT ran by NCO's, not drill sergeants... like how Army Infantry AIT is. We didn't see out class A's until 2 weeks before graduation from AIT... Then we had our week long FTX and then graduation a few days later. For someone to go AWOL from 30th AG, you REALLYYYY have to be some special kind of POS...
Echo co 1/50th at Benning (Long rifles)
My unit
Bco Bayonet/HHC Wolverine 1BCT 2/327inf NO SLACK... 101st Airborne

I've seen some of these videos, and I'm glad this was brought to my attention. Now would this qualify as a stolen valor case? After all, he is misrepresenting himself for profit... I don't care if someone didn't gun, if they know ways to improve my skill-set, I'll listen. But outright lying, creating a fraudulent image, disrespecting those who have fought, this guy is a clown. And as if you can make these claims in a community filled with vets and those who are "in the know". It's good to see Army guys taking the helm on this one, and I'm glad vets have such camaraderie when it comes to preserving our earned titles.
Our previous Stolen valor law violated free speech? Stupidest shit ever
Semper Fi
Keep up the good fight

Yes, the split option does still exist, or did when I went through MEPS in 2007. I was supposed to be split op initially until an issue arrows and I was able to get it changed and went to Ft. Knox the next year and completed OSUT.

I just got off the phone. Pete "Shaggy" Petersen vouches for Corey's military career "in the sandbox".

[MENTION=69975]angrypanda71[/MENTION], I was curious how you came across that Department of the Army memo detailing his attachment to the 30th AG reception battalion? Was it through a FOIA request because its pretty interesting?
On a recent note the link to this thread has been posted many times on the range time facebook page.....the sketchy part about it is all comments and links about this thread where people talk about stolen valor are being deleted one by one to include my posts on their facebook page. In addition most of the users are being blocked from posting comments on their facebook page which tells me alot about them fearing the truth and being transparent. Here is what I tried to post on their facebook page but was blocked from doing:

Since you blocked my ability to post on your public facebook page (which is pretty sketchy by the way and is a testament to your organizations fear of the truth and transparency) I will post this issue and we'll let the chips fall where they may:

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ge-time-terre-haute-indiana-stolen-valor.html

The biggest thing that people need to understand about this issue is that stolen valor is a very emotional issue for service members and we get very very offended when somebody mis-represents their military service. Its a trust issue for us in the service and the life that we live is all based on trust. Trusting your buddy to the right and left of you that when I need you, you will come. Trusting your leadership to take care of you when things get really bad, conversely trusting your subordinates to do the right thing and to follow the orders you gave them so that the fight can be won.
Trusting your Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines to do the right thing even when nobody is looking especially when it comes to military supplies. We as service members need to be good stewards of taxpayer dollars and we can't have corrupt service members stealing stuff from the government. Trust is paramount in this endeavor.
Without trust unit cohesion falls apart because now I have to worry about my buddy stabbing me in the back when I'm supposed to be worried about the enemy in front of me. In the case of Mr. Cory Jackson, how can I trust you with my money for these clases when you don't even have the integrity to be honest about your service........I caveat this with the fact that if this story on the sniper's hide forum is false than Mr. Jackson has nothing to worry about but if its true then you need to clear the air and own up to the lie. Like I said, the truth will out some day and in this case honesty is the best policy. Thank you.

Case in point on my last comment, the truth will out.

I have found all of these pictures and document through open sources and forums. I saw most of it on facebook and saved it.

I have been getting a lot of messages about this post and what my intention were? Like I said in the the post, I used to live in Terre Haute, Indiana. It is a really small town. I was on Active Duty (U.S Marines) on I and I duty. I first heard of Cory through a gun shop( Top GUNS) and people I met in Terre Haute because of my military service. I have heard all the stories of his claims and the truth from his former friends and people who knew him. I put this post up to expose Cory for his false claims. He is making money from it. It is called stolen valor. I do not have anything to gain from this nor I want too gain anything but the truth. I just want people to know that certain things are paid by blood of my brothers and sisters. It just hurt me to know that this guy is still getting away with it and that I have friends and family that are either dead or seriously wounded. I don't really care about how good cory is as an instructor or how great his shooting ability is. The only thing I cared about is the claims he had made and the money that was made from it. People have messaged me and said that I am jealous of him because of his fame. Like I said, I don't really care if he is a star or a bum on the street. If you made claims and profit from it then I am going to exposed you. About myself, I am in no way jealous of him, want anything bad to happen to him, or destroy his company. I just want him to be truthful about his past and warn future students of this incident. About myself, I served 8 and a half years in the Marines. Did 3 combat Deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. I trained Reserved Marines at the I and I in Terre Haute Indiana. I really have no malice intent except to exposed the lied that has been said and done.

Last edited:
Wait? Cory Never Claimed he was in the military? Wait, so what does he mean when he said, "I am an 11b and habits from the sand box?" How can he get a Honorable discharge? Then change it to a medical discharge with a pre existing heart condition? Wait, Didn't cory admit that he got an general discharge? Where is the medical for the pre existing heart condition? Watch the video below.

2yw9t11.jpg

iye7i9.jpg

This video was Published on Jul 17, 2013. A year ago. The video is below this comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oOm83s9Hg&app=desktop
Watch the video at 2:18.
Erika-You were former Military Right?
Cory- Yes.
Watch the video from 2:48. Straight from Cory's Mouth
Cory-Then it was time for boot camp and I went through boot camp and got osut. It wasn't about unit a year I got diagnose with a heart condition and I got kick out for the heart condition.

But Cory you said it in your own word that you went to boot camp, osut, and a year later the Army kicked you out. How did that happen when you went awol before bootcamp and never even finish it? What about your medical pre existing heart condition? How can you stay in for a year when you never even finish boot camp? Oh Wait, it must be the habits you learn from the sandbox? Which one is that? Iraq or Afghanistan?

15x8owh.jpg

29c8401.jpg

Cory Ingo account. Verify it if you don't believe.
http://ingunowners.com/forums/members/cory07ink.html

ulabm.jpg

Oh Shit Homeboy! You said you never claim any military service or have made any claims. Please Blame it on the PTSD from the sandbox. The post to the picture is below. Verify it if you don't believe. No I am not cory.
http://ingunowners.com/forums/cory-erika/237436-defensive-handgun-1-october-6th-7th.html

25rh4qa.jpg

Habits from the Sandbox. True Story. Verify it if your interested.
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=RsS20u14eYs&lc=1icZe4OdNElz7_m6rUvF3JUAd_b6HGp3OWGoVCOhGas

Last edited:
2yw9t11.jpg

Never claimed to have finished "boot"? That is such BS I had to register. The screenshots above show otherwise, but you don't even need screenshots...because he has not figured out all of the places that he has lied...so he still hasn't edited them all:

Claim that he was an 11B (last post)

Claim that he has "habits from the sandbox" (video comments)

And then in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oOm83s9Hg&t=2m0s

...he says:

I joined up, the National Guard, and I spent a summer doing that, you know, drilling with the guys and that sort of thing. Then when it came time for boot camp I went to boot camp, and -- I went through boot camp, I got out, and it was probably about a year after boot camp I got diagnosed with a heart condition (mitral valve prolapse) which to me was ridiculous, and I got kicked out because of that -- because of that heart condition. They didn't allow me to stay in which was really -- it was seriously devastating to me. I really wanted to stay in. 9/11 had just happened and that's when I got kicked out. Right around that time period whenever I got that medical discharge... etc. etc.

Lies bolded for your convenience.

Before he edited the bio on his site, he also claimed to have an honorable discharge: Internet Archive to the rescue

Of course, the truth is in the docs posted earlier.

This doc shows that he spent a total of 13 days in the Army...and apparently never got to his basic unit:
  • He signed up on 16 Jan 2001
  • He reported to 30 AG reception at Benning for OSUT on 11 April 2001
  • He was initially reported as AWOL on 24 April 2001...13 days later
  • He was still AWOL 30 days later, when he was listed as "wanted" by DoD

...and then they booted him after he was gone for 30 days: http://i.imgur.com/DTIlLng.jpg

He was never an 11B. He apparently never attended a single day of OSUT training. He couldn't hack reception. He didn't get a medical discharge, he went AWOL and was discharged for that reason. He never had an honorable discharge. He certainly didn't spend a year in after "boot" (what is he, a Marine?) before getting a medical discharge. Hell, with that chronology, I don't see how he ever did any NG summer training. He was also not discharged right around the time of 9/11. He went AWOL from reception a good 5 months before 9/11.

I don't know the guy. For all I know, he is a good instructor. It's unlikely from what I have heard and seen, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but I have zero tolerance for false valor...and he is just making it worse by continuing to weave lies to try and cover his ass. He's a pathetic wannabee mall ninja who thinks he can buy courage and respect off the rack at the 5.11 store.

For his comeback video, he is going to make her shoot all his weapons in her bikini. Don't worry Erika, Shows me is always hiring. You make good money there. :)

Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side Of Heaven - YouTube

Can you tell me if anything is wrong? The piperhitters are getting screwed over and the poser are getting paid for the stolen achievement that is paid by the true heroes. Hey Cory, what about my brothers who has no place to live, who struggle to make a living, and some who will never make it home. I hope you enjoy your jeep, your gears, and your range that was built off a lie.

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Range Time is as mess up as a football bat. That is weird? Why did Erika just made private that video that she made with Cory? Don't Worry Erika, I made sure this video is going to live on for a long time. You can deleted all the posts and do as much damage control as you want but the truth is out there. The mess up part about it is probably you know all along? Don't worry Shows Me or 6th Ave is probably looking for ex youtube stars. :)

For Cory, bro just man up and say you mess up. Donated 10 g to a military charity and confess and apologize. Maybe that will help you out? I wonder how Steve and Kyle feel about this? I bet they have lost some brothers too? HMMMMMMM.........

That guy set off my dipshit detector from day 1.

Then when I saw INGO was all swinging from his nuts, I was sure. Protip- if INGO thinks something or someone is cool, they're probably a fuckstick.

Watch from 1:20 to 1:54. Yeager is a solid friend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-27i0-dUIjg?list=UUJimfyIOFM3Yaot_V8bFLPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Mr Yeager was also fast company with a one Mr Ben Thomas AKA Mookie Spicoli…

On another note - I LOVE the ManChild look - the tats, the all black gear, freekin sundial sized shitty watch, using "Fuck" as verb, an adverb, an adjective, a noun, the majority of words in a single sentence, and the piece de resistance - the mouth targets from a cheesy metal band.

I would LOATH having to have a real conversation about anything non gun related with either of them.

That guy set off my dipshit detector from day 1. Then when I saw INGO was all swinging from his nuts, I was sure. Protip- if INGO thinks something or someone is cool, they're probably a fuckstick.
My thoughts exactly. That and using the hell out of his girlfriend to push their business. "Here, she doesn't know much, but let's make a video of her in tight fitting clothes shooting a rifle!"

Not everybody need to lie about what they do. I am happy with what I do and I do it to my best abilities.
al6vwg.jpg

Getting in my 100 hours of training from the best.
2lw7zpx.jpg

So help me out here.

"habit from the sandbox" comment was in reply to some else's comment, we don't know what that person said or what said comment was in reference to. How do we know Cory was the one who said it.

The orders document is dated 12 June 2001, with his report date to reception 24 May 2001?????? So the orders were cut 18days after he was to report to Ft. Benning????

The DD 553 is dated 25 May 2001 a day after he was due to report but he wouldn't have known to report until the next month by the date on the orders.

We are mad because people may have received training from him based on he may have been a national guard 11b???? That's a credential? When has being a NG 11b certified you to teach anything on the civilian side.

When did Cory say he was combat deployed? I've never heard that one.

I was in the delayed entry program for six months I was around my recruiter all the time when I wasn't working. He took me to Ft Sill almost once a week and when I could I went to meps with him when he took another DEP. I watch that office lose 10 DEPS a in my time in the program, DEP loss was when they didn't go to MEPS for the final time en route to basic/AIT nothing ever happened to them because they were never in the Army. Though I had been to MEPs and picked my MOS 6months before I left for basic and ait my BASD was the day I left for MEPS en route to basic.

I've never heard of an AWOL warrant every IET Soldier that I've seen that went AWOL were chaptered if they were returned to the unit for failure to adapt. If after a certain period of time they wouldn't be returned to the unit but to the nearest installation for the same chapter. Happens everyday.

This isn't adding up to me can someone throw a brother a bone here.

I just turned 59 and have done everything wrong at least once unless I liked it then I did it twice (army and air force)...and listening to you shits argue over who said what about who on the fucking internet reminds me of my daughter and her friends. You boys ain't even had bad dreams for a decade yet and are already pissing and moaning. At this rate you fucks will never make it to your fourth marriage.

I just turned 59 and have done everything wrong at least once unless I liked it then I did it twice (army and air force)...and listening to you shits argue over who said what about who on the fucking internet reminds me of my daughter and her friends. You boys ain't even had bad dreams for a decade yet and are already pissing and moaning. At this rate you fucks will never make it to your fourth marriage.

Shiiiiiiit old timer, 7 years, 2 marriages... I'm well on my way. I've made a ton of mistakes in my life, but Air Force wasn't one of them. And by the way, we're pissed over a clown who is making money off claiming to be something he's not.
I should claim to be a doctor, a dentist or an electrician. Then I could make allllll the money I want and there will be no consequence... Oh wait, that shit is fucking illegal huh? This country is fucking ass-backwards.

Corey Alan Jackson from Range Time, Terre Haute Indiana. (Stolen Valor)

When did Cory say he was combat deployed? I've never heard that one.

Did you bother actually reading through this? Apparently not. When he first started "training" people, somebody on in gun owners asked him what his credentials to teach for, he responded "was 11b in sandbox". That post is still out there if you want to go over to that page and look for yourself. He also removed the two of his own videos where he said it verbally. Looks like he's trying to hide something since he deleted them after this post showed up.

It isn't that being 11b is a credential at all, or that one needs military experience to be worthy to provide firearms training. It's the fact that he LIED about it. If you stump low enough to lie about something like that when you don't even need to, it shows a complete lack of integrity.

It's almost as if all his fans refuse to see the STOLEN VALOR that has taken place. "I've never heard him say, or he never mentioned it to me." Yeah? No shit because he knew he was jacked up and that's why he is currently trying to do damage control. A honest man would have already made a statement clearing the issue.

One does not earn the title of 11 Bravo, aka 11B10, aka 11X, until after Basic and Advanced Individual Training (AIT) has been completed (known as OSUT*), and graduation occurs. You cannot claim the title of Infantryman, MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) 11 Series upon enlistment, and are only awarded the designation upon completion of USA Infantry School.

* OSUT is not a necessity, there are exceptions to completing Basic at other Basic Training locations.

[MENTION=177]Infidel[/MENTION]forlife11, I hope this picture can help you understand better. No I am not Cory.

ilhfsj.jpg

I see where you are coming from brother to a point. But again where is the damning evidence? Ask any IET Soldier what their MOS is and they will tell you 31D 11B 35F before they get into or complete AIT. It just seems to me that we are witch hunting over something small(Lack of the right term used by Cory, misunderstanding of what one person considers actual MOS) which all has been turned into this big bullshit tornado. To the point we are concerning ourselves with a very small insignificant thing and trying to destroy a family run business over something that happened 13years ago. I agree Cory could have used words to clearly state what had actually happened in 2001 like said something to the effect of "I was going to be a 11B but XY and Z happened."

You put 60 people in a room and you tell one person something by the time it gets back to you it is NOT the thing you said to the 1st person. The internet/social media has ruined interpersonal communication and turned into this place where anyone can attack anybody without the fear of getting their ass handed to them.

It seems that you have a more direct relation to this mess being in/form around the same area as Cory and maybe you are a little closer to the "what actually happened" than most. I do not take someone else's word as truth I have to get things 1st hand, I will take a recommendation but I will go find out for myself.

IMHO, I'm not meaning you specifically, anyone who doesn't have a military and/or instructor background doesn't have a dog in this fight and should kindly STFU and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Infidel, in 2012, he said as part of his credentials that he was "11b in sandbox" when asked as he advertised his first class. It's documented here. How is that not damning? Unless he was talking about pissing himself in his mommy's backyard playing with plastic shovels with the other little kids, he meant the sandbox as in overseas. That post is still there for you to read. Did you not read through the thread before you came in to post your two cents and tell everybody to STFU?