• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Corey Alan Jackson from Range Time, Terre Haute Indiana. (Stolen Valor)

Infidelforlife11, are you cory, Erika, Steve, or Kyle? Just tell the Truth and I promise I won't tell. Also if you don't believe it, drive to Terre Haute. Go to the Terre Haute Police Department and pay 7 dollars for the records. Look up Cory Alan Jackson and tell me what did you find. :)

I love people that ask for proof after it has all been presented numerous times. I guess official US documents, and numerous documented personal statements made by Cory aren't good enough for Infidelforlife11.

He lied, numerous times, has changed his story numerous times, and used those lies to further his career.

I never subbed to his channel because he seems like a fucking knob to me, with his ditz wife and stupid, fat friend. They all seem like posers to me.

I have never been in the military, but this shit enrages me beyond belief. Too bad this isn't medieval Japan where he would be forced to kill himself to preserve his honor.

Infidel, why don't you GTF out of here.

That's not his wife. That's a g/f. Different last names it appears. Guess Cory had commitment issues with the military and women.

Here is how I see this drama after looking up the various federal "Stolen Valor" laws.

Cory seems to have aggrandized his resume and that certainly does not speak well for his character.

It is certainly appropriate to bring this to the attention of others and take objection to this type of self-promotion. However, those who call this a "Stolen Valor" case seem to use this incident as an opportunity to aggrandize a normal military career. Since when is showing up for processing/training /deployment an act of valor? This is what you are supposed to if you sign up for military duty. Should we call showing up at school and actually graduating an act of valor? (Even though for many it may seem like this on the first day). Is retiring or being honorably discharged from whatever job we chose to get paid for an act of valor? I do not think so but all the tasks and duties performed on the way have certainly merit.

As we show up and perform the required duties of our education and profession we earn degrees, ranks, titles. Those achievements should not be faked by someone who has not paid the sweat equity. This is as far as Cory's tall tales go - a case of "Stolen Achievements".

Valor is a different thing though. Valor is going way beyond the call of duty at significant personal risk - like five round trips through bullet hail to save your buddies. People who proved their character in ways like this get recognized through medals, etc. The "Stolen Valor" laws intend to protect the value of these extraordinary deeds. Applying "Stolen Valor" to a case where someone did not show up for the job is actually contributing to the devaluation of these deeds and their recognition.

My remarks are not intended to defend Cory's actions - I just wanted to caution about unintended consequences of righteousness.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyEB4wEyDSM&list=UUYvlBEeEEoJE8uP7WWzPmnA

Cory just made an apology to the community. The sad part is that how much more lies can he tell? Dude, just be honest. It is not that hard.

2a0f6rr.jpg

Nice. At Lease you can tell a 10 percent truth.

Last edited:
Holy shit. According to that he was apprehended just months after 9/11. You have to be really serious about turdburglaring to go AWOL after 9/11, pre OIF. I think even Berkley was still pro-military at that point.

I've always hated this guy. Before I thought it was jealousy because of his attractive girlfriend. Now I see it was my spidey senses detecting cowardice.

Whatever, mans a turd and his Kool aid drinkers are as well. It's no longer stolen valor. It's just a walking magpul DVD saying it was a person once and that it had a heart condition that stethoscopes easily pick up but yet not one medical professional found it until one year later. Or could have been he was AWOL and never at basic. Whatever like I said. He is a turd in a bowl over flowing it seems.

Corey Alan Jackson from Range Time, Terre Haute Indiana. (Stolen Valor)

Video seems doctored at certain points, weird edits. Looks like he got caught lying to the Army, now caught by the Internets trying to up his tactical credentials by embellishing his resume. I would have had more respect for him if he actually came clean and said he AWOL'd. Instead that was ten minutes of his medical history, extreme hot/cold, passing out & bumping his head (Hillary Clinton play book)...It's none of your business. Then he threw his admins under the bus.

On US Palms FB, they are disassociating themselves with Cory, et al. Wonder if others will follow.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyEB4wEyDSM&list=UUYvlBEeEEoJE8uP7WWzPmnA

Cory just made an apology to the community. The sad part is that how much more lies can he tell? Dude, just be honest. It is not that hard.

2a0f6rr.jpg

Nice. At Lease you can tell a 10 percent truth.

You figure he'd be smart enough to look up MITRAL valve prolapse beforehand, but he keeps stating he has "MICRO valve prolapse". Also, he's pushing the blame on an admin. He lied by stating he never gets on any forums, and that his admins made the mistake. What a coward and a liar.

I've personally never heard of what Corey calls a MICRO valve prolapse, but I've heard of a MITRAL valve prolapse. His lies aren't even real, this boy is a real peach. I love how he blames his ADMIN's on the responses.

If he got a dishonorable discharge or a less than honorable isn't that a question on 4473? Shouldn't that flag him?

I posted on their YouTube, let's see how long it stays up...
Posted:
"Can't trust you, I'll never watch another video or take training with you. Trust is everything in the infantry. You are a liar, and a coward for trying to claim you were something you're not. If there was any bite to these stolen valor laws, you'd be prosecuted.
You profited off or lying about your military background. You came out about it, but that doesn't give you a free pass. You guys have been deleting comments from pages you admin (Facebook, etc.) you lied, then tried to cover it up, then denied until the people on snipershide pulled ALL of your information. This apology was reluctant because you cannot hide the truth. And you did say "habit from the sandbox" in a reply to what someone commented. So were you talking about the sandbox on the playground?
Get the fuck out of here. You shamed your training organization. Also, fuck Yeager. That guy is a clown and bringing him into this; reaching out to a real warfighter wasn't an option because they would have called you out."

Last edited:
According to his sycophants, we are "haters" for revealing the truth while he lies over and over again and provides a fake apology where he still hasn't come out with the truth that he went AWOL and was dishonorably discharged.

Everyone it doesn't matter anymore. We are all Super Delta Ass Hats and no one can refute the claim because we are all stand up guys and gals. We all once almost did something mediocre but our anus had a prolapse and we couldn't make it happen and we are all super depressed about it. Now hit that like button and go visit my friends at SOE for a tactical nylon farm animal you fuckers.

There is a fine line between revealing the truth and going on a self-righteous crusade. That line has been crossed a while ago.

A good indicator for identifying this line is to listen when the discussion turns from fact reporting into "we" against "them".

Again, not trying to defend Cory's actions just trying to find the supposedly superior character of a legitimate .mil in some of the flames here.

Last edited:
No line is crossed if he KEEPS lying. JMO. No one will move on if he keeps up the charade.

His apology wasn't an apology, it was some kind of shitty, evasive damage control.

Last edited:
@alphine44 please tell me about this self-righteous crusade? Please show me where I said we vs them? Please show me where in this post I have said anything that wasn't the truth? To answer your question about stolen valor, I google up all the sites with stolen valor cases on it that have been verified. Could you please check it and see what the different between this case and another other ones? In this case, we have Mr. Cory Jackson making claims of military service, 11b, honorable discharges, tours in the sandbox. He had profited from those claims and that is stolen valor.

Stolen Valor : This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here
Guardian Of Valor - Outing those who Steal Valor from those that earned it.

The last thing I want to ask you is how is Cory case different from this case. In this Case we have a guy who claimed to be a Green Beret, got caught lying, got a job from the claims of being a Green Beret. So the people that confronted him and exposed him were on some kind of witch hunt? Or that we think we have supposedly superior character of a legitimate military? Case below in the link.
Thomas Joseph Heben Phony Special Forces, Living In His SEAL Brothers Shadow - Guardian Of Valor

Alpine44, there is one thing that I know. I did my military service and I did it to my best abilities. I am just some dumb grunt who loved his brothers and is a hardcore American. I did my time in the sandbox and finish my military career with pride and honor. Have I fucked up and made some stupid mistakes? Yes, I have and I have lived and learned from it. I have a job that I am just getting by. It is fine with me. I don't need to go and bluff up my resume to get a job or go tell people the things that I have done. I do my job to best of my abilities and I pay attention to details. In the Marines we use to have a saying. Do the right thing even if it is not popular.

In this case, I put the truth forward and you can draw whatever conclusion you want from it. But in this case Cory Jackson has made claims of military service, being an Army 11b, tours to the sandbox, honorable discharge, and medical discharge too. I just want to expose the lies that he is profiting from.

I am trying to look at the whole thing objectively instead of jumping on the bandwagon because of he said she said.

I came to this thread specifically because AngryPanda had the most "evidence" I could find. Dates on the forms provided led me to question them because they didn't add up to me. I couldn't find the "11b in the sandbox" comment, I still can't, and hadn't seen any other proof that Cory made up or Stole Valor IMO.

The latest video though has me believing AWOL did occur btw Cory describes the events following his "time" at Benning.

I've spent the last 10+ years on active duty a 1/4 of that time has been in a training BDE on a TADOC post. I've seen dozens of AWOL cases and hundreds of Soldiers put out before they could graduate basic/AIT. Which is why, speaking from my own experience, some of this wasn't adding up to me.

After watching the latest video and having gone through those processes with my own Soldiers I am now more inclined to agree with you. I believe he actually backed up some of what you all have been saying.

Lastly, My "STFU" comment may not have been directed at anyone on here directly. But again if you haven't served or haven't instructed on a professional level then you still don't have a dog in this fight. Once again IMHO, if I don't have the experience or I don't come from that area I'm not going to speak on it. I don't know jack about horses or horse racing so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about a jockey's creds.

Thank you for helping me get to the bottom of this.

-Infidel

Infidel, I told you were to find that comment. Go to in gun owners forum, do a search of his posts. If you can't find it from those directions, lord help you.

Also, before his business was starting he could afford to hire an admin? My bullshit detector is dinging.

Infidel, I told you were to find that comment. Go to in gun owners forum, do a search of his posts. If you can't find it from those directions, lord help you.

Also, before his business was starting he could afford to hire an admin? My bullshit detector is dinging.

I saw that one brother but either it was edited or something because it just said 11b. Nothing about "in the sand box" and I went directly to the "habits from the sandbox.." comment on youtube but it was in reply to someone else's comment and when I hit he link to that person's comment it wouldn't come up. I needed proof that Cory said "I was in the sandbox" or to that effect claiming he was deployed before I got all up in arms.

Corey Alan Jackson from Range Time, Terre Haute Indiana. (Stolen Valor)

Roger that. I think there is a screen shot floating around if it somewhere. It said it yesterday morning. Saw it with my eyes in that forum. That was a ballsy claim.

Last edited:
I don't think so

If he got a dishonorable discharge or a less than honorable isn't that a question on 4473? Shouldn't that flag him?

Only if you're dishonorably discharged. Plus, im sure he would've popped on DROS if it were that bad. To get booted Dishonorably , you pretty much have to rape or kill someone. Most of the time, especially for AWOL or UA situations, it'll be OTH "Other Than Honorable" conditions.

Anyone has a "dog in this fight" as much as anyone else. You don't have to be military or ex-military to be granted the right to have an opinion. That is like saying you have to have been president of the US to have an opinion on Obama or any other president. Sorry, we are going to say what we are gonna say regardless of if you think we are worthy of having an opinion. God, I fucking hate shit like that.

Also, this isn't "he said, she said." There are documented statements by Cory and irrefutable government documents that contradict his statements. There is also irrefutable record of statements made on the Internet which also contradict his statements. Do not confuse hearsay with hard evidence.

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from brother to a point. But again where is the damning evidence? Ask any IET Soldier what their MOS is and they will tell you 31D 11B 35F before they get into or complete AIT. It just seems to me that we are witch hunting over something small(Lack of the right term used by Cory, misunderstanding of what one person considers actual MOS) which all has been turned into this big bullshit tornado. To the point we are concerning ourselves with a very small insignificant thing and trying to destroy a family run business over something that happened 13years ago. I agree Cory could have used words to clearly state what had actually happened in 2001 like said something to the effect of "I was going to be a 11B but XY and Z happened."

You put 60 people in a room and you tell one person something by the time it gets back to you it is NOT the thing you said to the 1st person. The internet/social media has ruined interpersonal communication and turned into this place where anyone can attack anybody without the fear of getting their ass handed to them.

It seems that you have a more direct relation to this mess being in/form around the same area as Cory and maybe you are a little closer to the "what actually happened" than most. I do not take someone else's word as truth I have to get things 1st hand, I will take a recommendation but I will go find out for myself.

IMHO, I'm not meaning you specifically, anyone who doesn't have a military and/or instructor background doesn't have a dog in this fight and should kindly STFU and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Aside from potential stolen valor issues, its also just old fashion false advertising.

No line is crossed if he KEEPS lying. JMO. No one will move on if he keeps up the charade.

His apology wasn't an apology, it was some kind of shitty, evasive damage control.

Agreed.

@alphine44 please tell me about this self-righteous crusade? Please show me where I said we vs them? Please show me where in this post I have said anything that wasn't the truth? To answer your question about stolen valor, I google up all the sites with stolen valor cases on it that have been verified. Could you please check it and see what the different between this case and another other ones? In this case, we have Mr. Cory Jackson making claims of military service, 11b, honorable discharges, tours in the sandbox. He had profited from those claims and that is stolen valor.

Stolen Valor : This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here
Guardian Of Valor - Outing those who Steal Valor from those that earned it.

The last thing I want to ask you is how is Cory case different from this case. In this Case we have a guy who claimed to be a Green Beret, got caught lying, got a job from the claims of being a Green Beret. So the people that confronted him and exposed him were on some kind of witch hunt? Or that we think we have supposedly superior character of a legitimate military? Case below in the link.
Thomas Joseph Heben Phony Special Forces, Living In His SEAL Brothers Shadow - Guardian Of Valor

Alpine44, there is one thing that I know. I did my military service and I did it to my best abilities. I am just some dumb grunt who loved his brothers and is a hardcore American. I did my time in the sandbox and finish my military career with pride and honor. Have I fucked up and made some stupid mistakes? Yes, I have and I have lived and learned from it. I have a job that I am just getting by. It is fine with me. I don't need to go and bluff up my resume to get a job or go tell people the things that I have done. I do my job to best of my abilities and I pay attention to details. In the Marines we use to have a saying. Do the right thing even if it is not popular.

In this case, I put the truth forward and you can draw whatever conclusion you want from it. But in this case Cory Jackson has made claims of military service, being an Army 11b, tours to the sandbox, honorable discharge, and medical discharge too. I just want to expose the lies that he is profiting from.

Thanks for the links. I had NO idea how many impostors are out there and what crazy stories they cooked up. And that is just the one who got caught.

I did not have you in mind when I wrote my comment about dealing with these issues in a civil fashion. My goal was to point out that more than stripes and decorations define an "officer and a gentleman". Your comments have certainly met these criteria even when you felt attacked by my post. Thanks.

I still could not find anything in 18 USC that includes military service itself in the Stolen Valor Act. But I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV.

Last edited:
Well, I have said my piece. I disagree firmly with a few people in this thread, but it is not worth getting into an argument on SH. We will have to agree to disagree. But I will not change my mind and my opinion is as valid as anyone else's. That's it.

Last edited:
Dear Cory, This was never about Internet drama. I learn one thing in life and that is a man has only 2 things in life. His words and his balls. Let end this. I am going to put up $1,000 to see your discharge paperwork. If the paperwork said you got kick out of the Army for the medical discharge for the pre existing heart condition. Then I will send $1,000 dollars to range time and I will write an apology to you and will apologize on camera for my wrong doing. But if your discharge paperwork said you went awol and got process out under AR 630-10 then you will have to donate 5 grand to a military charity and go on camera and apologize to the Military and Veteran Community. Let's stop talking and let the money talk. $1,000 dollars on my end. Look I work a decent job and I get paid minimum wage. I have a wife and a family. But I am sick of all the bullshit. Let Do It.

I've been following this on arfcom and INGO, thought it would be good to throw out a good ol' "Fuck you" to AWOL, Erika, and Range Time.

Cheers. :)

I was a Drill at Benning so I pass Infidel's rules of being able to have an opinion. After watching his video my question is, why the fuck would he have been sent to the VA hospital off post? Sand Hill has one of the better equipped TMC's in the Army being as it services so many thousands of trainees a year, add to that Martin Army Community Hospital is damn fine full service hospital. In the years I was there and thousands of fucknuts I pushed never a once did a joe get sent to the VA, that right there makes no sense. He doesnt say he went AWOL in the video but he says it went badly, he does say he ended up at Fort Knox, this proves he went AWOL on top of the documents because all deserters, AWOLS that get picked up get sent for final outprocessing at Knox.(as mentioned see AR 630-10)

I dont know about full on stolen valor, but I do think this guy's an asshat that let misinformation be to further his agenda.

Dear Cory, This was never about Internet drama. I learn one thing in life and that is a man has only 2 things in life. His words and his balls. Let end this. I am going to put up $1,000 to see your discharge paperwork. If the paperwork said you got kick out of the Army for the medical discharge for the pre existing heart condition. Then I will send $1,000 dollars to range time and I will write an apology to you and will apologize on camera for my wrong doing. But if your discharge paperwork said you went awol and got process out under AR 630-10 then you will have to donate 5 grand to a military charity and go on camera and apologize to the Military and Veteran Community. Let's stop talking and let the money talk. $1,000 dollars on my end. Look I work a decent job and I get paid minimum wage. I have a wife and a family. But I am sick of all the bullshit. Let Do It.

gah damn man.. you got alot of time on your hands!

Last edited:
OK, without a doubt in my mind, the guy is a deserter and a douche canoe as others have claimed. The paperwork supports that unequivocally and as a member of the military, I have no sympathy for him or his excuses. What I did find interesting out of the Video he recently posted and what I have noticed in a few of his older videos, is that he displays a lot of classic signs of deception in his body language when he starts to lie, it's almost text book.

Take a look at the beginning of the video when he is talking about the range issue and just watch his general demeanor,body language and articulation when addressing the camera. Then watch these same areas when he addresses his "military" time and his explanation and how they differ. Every time he tells a lie, he displays typical deceptive body language responses. Even in the old(now removed) clip that Angry panda used in the video above, Cory displays deceptive body language when he says he was in the military. So if anything, this latest video serves as an excellent training video on identifying and spotting signs of deception when interacting with people.

For those who aren't familiar with what these signs are, Google " reading deceptive body language" and it should give you a quick run down. Enough at least to go back and see what I am talking about in the video.

Gentlemen, My name is Loren Schofield and I understand this is my first post so I want to be completely straight. If I am out of line, I apologize and I will show myself the door.

I retired from the military 3 month's ago. I spent the 16ish year's in special forces and now I am getting ready to start school. I am writing for SOFREP part time, because I have found that it is cathartic for me, and I really enjoy it. Here is my introduction article and my bio http://sofrep.com/35319/new-army-sf-writer-meet-loren/

I helped out with the Tom Heben release also. http://sofrep.com/35903/tom-heben-special-forces-poser/

This was brought to my attention late last week, and the two...gentlemen from SOE's video is the first one I watched. It just set me off, then I saw the video of him making comments, that stops to show the paperwork, and I was hooked. Got banned from SOE's FB in less than an hour and now I have approval from Brandon Webb, the owner of SOFREP to go ahead with the story.

I will leave it at that for now. If ya'll aren't interested than I will tip my hat, (still going to write it) and leave. If you are interested, I may come in here with some question's or clarification. I will try not to ask stupid questions that have already been asked or are obvious. At most it would be asking for clarification. If you want to check me out here are a list of the articles that I have written so far. I am particularly proud of the ones dealing with PTS. http://sofrep.com/author/loren-schofield/ (hell, I'll provide my linkedin account if you want)

What pettiness is this?? If I didn't know better I'd think I was reading a bunch of grade school responses from Jealous Old men

What pettiness is this?? If I didn't know better I'd think I was reading a bunch of grade school responses from Jealous Old men

Jealous of being a deceitful liar? I think not. I think a grade school response would be "You're jealous. Nah nah nah nah nah nah…!!!" which is awful close to your response.

[MENTION=79823]Rick53[/MENTION], Jealous of what? To expose a man who has made false claims of his military service and him profiting off from it? I am not jealous of him, I am just informing people of the truth. I think Cory should be jealous of me. I made it pass boot camp and finished my contract for the military. :)

[MENTION=79823]Rick53[/MENTION], Jealous of what? To expose a man who has made false claims of his military service and him profiting off from it? I am not jealous of him, I am just informing people of the truth. I think Cory should be jealous of me. I made it pass boot camp and finished my contract for the military. :)
Where has he used the Military Service thing? I asked because I looked into him a few months back about a possible review. It didn't work out only because I went with a bigger draw. But I don't remember seeing anything at that site to indicate he was using his service record. So what he said he was in the Army. How many people say I went to college. You just assume they graduated: The real point is why try to ruin someone's life over what didn't effect you personally? I seem to remember a famous person saying He who is with sin cast the first stone. Just voicing my opinion like you all . We allow our Presidents to host terrorists in the Whitehouse. But an Internet guy made a mistake 10 years ago and we crucify him.

Did you read through the thread? Apparently not. He claimed it on forums as what qualified him as an instructor and in videos. They have removed a lot out of damage control.

What is with all the people that come in, say it didn't happen or are judgmental at those being critical, and don't bother reading the thread. If you don't read the whole thing, why put in your "opinion"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk