• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corona put my relationship on the rocks.

Here’s a serious answer.

First, seek counseling, both ndividual and couples. You have a lot of shit going on and you need professionalhelp for it. I’m serious here, get some help.

Second, don’t ask for relationship advice anywhere on the internet, and most definitely not in the Bear Pit. It’s asking for shit answers.

Log off the Hide and turn off the news, call your insurance provider, see what mental health options coverage you have, and seek some assistance because a real man knows when to say “I need help”.

Hi,

1587999277245.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Something about a guy with enough bloodlust to lie about killing animals by knife gives me the creeps. That and I heard my counselor wife’s voice in my head saying “this mother fucker is really crazy, you need to do something...”
I think we should listen to your wife.

But can we still have fun?:LOL:

Anyone mention pregnant women are crazier than normal?
Of course they are, hormones are a royal bitch but as men were supposed to help bring balance back to them.

Same goes for them talking us down when we think a D8 will do a hell of a good job putting in the new road to the hunting camp, they need to remind us we really only need a D4.

Of course they are, hormones are a royal bitch but as men were supposed to help bring balance back to them.

Same goes for them talking us down when we think a D8 will do a hell of a good job putting in the new road to the hunting camp, they need to remind us we really only need a D4.
How would "She" know ? You didn't ever take her to the hunting camp......did you ? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
How would "She" know ? You didn't ever take her to the hunting camp......did you ? :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Damn right I do, she is a shooter and hunter too and loves the outdoors, just not big on the “gross” side of harvesting so I get to do all the game prep. There’s a reason she’s a counselor and her sisters are nurses, I’m also the designated boo-boo fixer.

The oldest daughter is worse though, she asked for some fresh trout so I gave her the whole bag limit when we took the grandkids fishing, deliberately left the heads in and told her husband he wasn’t to take them off for her, that it was her character building moment. Fuckers are still buried in her freezer because “they stare at her” and she refuses to pull them out and finish prepping them. Sigh....

Damn right I do, she is a shooter and hunter too and loves the outdoors, just not big on the “gross” side of harvesting so I get to do all the game prep. There’s a reason she’s a counselor and her sisters are nurses, I’m also the designated boo-boo fixer.

The oldest daughter is worse though, she asked for some fresh trout so I gave her the whole bag limit when we took the grandkids fishing, deliberately left the heads in and told her husband he wasn’t to take them off for her, that it was her character building moment. Fuckers are still buried in her freezer because “they stare at her” and she refuses to pull them out and finish prepping them. Sigh....
Just teasing........When our daughter was about 4, we took her to Sekiu Salmon fishing. Of course, she was mostly along for the ride. We got back to the dock/cleaning station at the end of the day and we had to wrestle the fillet knife out of her hands, she was so busy stabbing Salmon eyeballs...... :eek: :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)

Ill try to give some actual advice.

I assume you and your girlfriend are on the younger side...maybe late 20s early 30s?

Anyways....

Yall have to decide if you can really do the whole "for better or worse" with each other.

And that means accepting your partner for who they are, the good and well,...the not so good. Dont expect to change someone then realize in 10 years that its not possible...

Either accept each other for who and what you are or move on...dont waste the time.

And I might be in the minority but be prepared to not always agree. And discuss how you can overcome small things and not let them swell into big things and all that heavy baggage therein.

So, I can only tell you that it takes work, patience and making the commitment. But in the end if its right the net gain far outweighs the investment.

ETA. Yall have a child to talk about and plan for as well. And with that, all the responsibilities. And however it works out between you and girlfriend, you need to be a man and father to the child. Children need their daddies in their lives...

And...lastly, I credit my wife who puts up with me and my idiosyncrasies, no small feat...LoL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Ill try to give some actual advice.

I assume you and your girlfriend are on the younger side...maybe late 20s early 30s?

Anyways....

Yall have to decide if you can really do the whole "for better or worse" with each other.

And that means accepting your partner for who they are, the good and well,...the not so good. Dont expect to change someone then realize in 10 years that its not possible...

Either accept each other for who and what you are or move on...dont waste the time.

And I might be in the minority but be prepared to not always agree. And discuss how you can overcome small things and not let them swell into big things and all that heavy baggage therein.

So, I can only tell you that it takes work, patience and making the commitment. But in the end if its right the net gain far outweighs the investment.

ETA. Yall have a child to talk about and plan for as well. And with that, all the responsibilities. And however it works out between you and girlfriend, you need to be a man and father to the child. Children need their daddies in their lives...

And...lastly, I credit my wife who puts up with me and my idiosyncrasies, no small feat...LoL.
Well said, good advice to follow......

Nothing is ever easy, the alternate routes are always harder.

I spent 20 years trying to change my ex-wife. If I try a little harder if I love a little more if I if I if I. Love her for who she is not what you want. If you can't do that, leave. But make sure you take care of your kid. +1 on the DNA test. Good luck and GOD bless!

Reactions: heronblue7