• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

The black or red is just for the bolt handle?

Probably just for the bolt knob like in the renderings. Hopefully they update the page with pics of the different knob options.

Interesting they've added options for 20 or 30 moa in the rail instead of just 20, and a choice of fluted or non fluted bolt. I'll be ordering a 30moa rail for sure.

Very interested to see the final fluting design... Hopefully Ted pops back in with an update and renderings or pictures.

Has anyone been able to "ADD TO CART" yet? It's well past 8 am PST . . . hope this doesn't turn into another MDT Black Friday . . .

Has anyone been able to "ADD TO CART" yet? It's well past 8 am PST . . . hope this doesn't turn into another MDT Black Friday . . .
Last I checked it is not yet tomorrow
4F8C4BA8-E48E-466B-AF6D-830AE3EAF6D8.jpeg

whats the difference between the classic and hourglass bolt handle?
Best I can tell by looking on the site for bolt knob options, is that the classic is the original ARC bolt knob and the hourglass is the new one shown on the renderings we’ve seen so far for the CDG.

Reactions: xfyre101
Just got off the phone with ARC and the sale will be offered for AT LEAST 24 hours so no need to wait by the phone tomorrow at 7:59am BUT the sooner you order the faster you get it.

Which bolt handle knob is which ? I like the new one, what is it called ?

I understand the left-hand and long actions will follow, but will they be available for preorder tomorrow?

Thx
ZY

Something Ted said about better trigger timing tolerance with the fixed handle stuck out to me though.
Does anyone remember if there are additional parts that need to be purchased to change between fixed and floppy handle? I don’t think so(but can’t remember 100%) and don’t really want to sift through 24 pages

From the information on the pre-order page:

View attachment 8069561

Perhaps there's more info mentioned somewhere else...

This was what I found in this thread, seems to suggest it's different part (the handle specifically).

This was what I found in this thread, seems to suggest it's different part (the handle specifically).
Thanks for finding this. Didn’t want the daunting task of looking thru 24 pages.

Just called them with some questions. They are working on a video now to get it out ASAP. Sure hope they get it out today/morning before the pre order 🤞🏻🙏🏻

God give me patience, but hurry up.

Last edited:
Something Ted said about better trigger timing tolerance with the fixed handle stuck out to me though.

I could certainly roll with this tune of what looks to be the non pivoting handle in the video. (Go to 5:00 to get to the tune)
I was informed the super light diamond triggers with trigger pulls under 1lb would be better suited to the non pivot handle. The pivoting handle can drop the light triggers upon rearward travel of the bolt...

Reactions: Barelstroker
I could certainly roll with this tune of what looks to be the non pivoting handle in the video. (Go to 5:00 to get to the tune)
I was informed the super light diamond triggers with trigger pulls under 1lb would be better suited to the non pivot handle. The pivoting handle can drop the light triggers upon rearward travel of the bolt...

I have a special and i usually run mine 17-20oz. You feel the pivot would be pretty solid with that?

The TT Special runs down to a pound. ARC uses TT specials with no problems with pivoting handles. It is the TT Diamonds set light that are said to be a problem.
Perfect! We’ll be able to swap handles down the line anyway if it becomes a problem.

Reactions: blksno