• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

Yo. If this is real (seems sus ;)), mind posting a few pics of the bolt in the action? Been waiting for a real view of the finished fluted bolt. ARC still only has pictures of the unfinished-fluted version on their site.

Attachments

• 7BEBE509-3970-45D6-9D68-7FBE41360DD1.jpeg
    7BEBE509-3970-45D6-9D68-7FBE41360DD1.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 355
  • Love
Reactions: M0AR
I’d be happy if ARC would release the damn action print to the stock makers already.

Can’t order a foundation if they don’t have the print.
Call John at Foundation. It’s my understanding that he’s on board with ARC and received a CDG for test fitting already. Foundations are easily the sexiest stocks under the sun.

Call John at Foundation. It’s my understanding that he’s on board with ARC and received a CDG for test fitting already. Foundations are easily the sexiest stocks under the sun.
Agreed.

If they were one pound lighter, they are all I would have.

For PRS and other games, the weight is positive. I get that but I sure wish there was a lighter option.

I’m also curious what the mod entails to fit the M5 bdm. That’s what I’ll be using. Also if you still need an AW mag, Area 419 has the whole site on 10% off and free shipping right now. Just ordered mine. $74 shipped after tax

I’m also curious what the mod entails to fit the M5 bdm. That’s what I’ll be using. Also if you still need an AW mag, Area 419 has the whole site on 10% off and free shipping right now. Just ordered mine. $74 shipped after tax
You have to trim around one of the screws. You can find it searching this thread ^^

Reactions: Thebiglebowski
I retract my statement as helping lol

Also the video on youtube

Not for sure but it could be I remember it being here? Good video!

Just ordered a Triggertech diamond for my build. They are currently 20 percent off at Europtics with free 2 day shipping ( not that the speed is needed heh but free is free).

Reactions: clyancey and S3th
I highly suggest the new MDT metal 223 mags. They’re also easy to mod to 2.5+ coal. Perfect fit and feed with the Xylo chassis.

Question for you guys that ordered from PVA. Have they at any point, had one of these actions present to check fitment of the barrel?

Reactions: Awag1000
I can't see them "trickling" these out. That would cause a firestorm of epic proportion. The classic "I ordered on the first day and I haven't...................."

I would think they will be shipping these in rather large batches. Delivering them to the shipper on pallets would be great. How many actions could you get on a pallet? lol

Reactions: Caldeio
I can't see them "trickling" these out. That would cause a firestorm of epic proportion. The classic "I ordered on the first day and I haven't...................."

I would think they will be shipping these in rather large batches. Delivering them to the shipper on pallets would be great. How many actions could you get on a pallet? lol
Yes, machining for a few weeks, and then waiting on them for coating and packaging.

Pallets. We want pictures!

Reactions: AllenOne1