• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

Every time I see the fluting in a picture I think it's running backwards, instead of left to right I think it should be right to left like a meat grinder. Pushing every thing forward rather than back to you. Either way I like it.
I think this, and probably the kelbly fluting styles are my favorites, and then probably the terminus

Reactions: AllenOne1
Ok, I could buy that. I'll have to lock that in my brain. A screw pressing the cartridge into the chamber.

I'm not sure where I came up with my current perspective unless it just locked in from the first images Ted posted.
I actually prefer the type of fluting in the render images myself, but the action looks great anyway. Had my hands on one of the first in Canada here and looking forward to getting my long action.

Well my cdg is allmost finished. Wating on aw mag and accutak bipod and need new rings as I had to drill out a screw on the set I had..
I do believe I probably have the only or at least assembled 2nd hand cdg. Can’t wait to shoot it. Next weekend hopefully.
My first and likely my last custom build.

6.5cm PVA 26" Proof Comp contour
TT diamond flat
Hellfire
Vortex Venom FFP[will be upgraded after I recover from this build]

Attachments

• IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Anyone tried the CDG in a Manners mini chassis? Does it fit or do modifications have to be made to the chassis? Also do AW mags run or does mag catch have to be modified? Thanks
I have a CS2 with mini chasis and the CdG action, SA. I have a barrel en route. I did bolt the action in and an AW mag will not latch. Manners said the latch can be ground down and I can buy replacements from them. Coincidentally an AICS mag wouldn’t latch either with the CDG. This stock hasn’t been used yet.

Tried the CdG in an LRH with the m5 chasis. AICS mag will latch, AW will not.

Obviously this was all done sans barrel and no feeding.

Reactions: autorotate19
She’s in jail for the weekend. All my 4473s get delayed because I’m a non-immigrant alien, but I meet the exception requirements.
View attachment 8164513
I got tired of the “delays” which, as far as I can tell is used to put NICS check in a holding box until they get around to it. So much for Instant in NICS. Used e-form to file for a UPIN and it only took one working day to get it approved and get the number.

Haven’t used it yet but I actually expect to be put on hold even with it because…..fucking government. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
She’s in jail for the weekend. All my 4473s get delayed because I’m a non-immigrant alien, but I meet the exception requirements.
View attachment 8164513

It shouldnt! I was in the same status on my H1B visa. If the 4473 application accompanies your SSN and Hunting License# for the state you reside in (that would be the exception in most cases), it should come back relatively quickly. The longest I have waited for is 2 hours.

That being said, having a permanent resident card is TONS better. Now the checks come back within 15 minutes.

Got my CDG up and running great, 6br with AW mags and HRD Gear spacers. PVA barrel.
the CDG won't fit into my Aero Chassis with some milling that I will do once I can get to my friend's shop.
I put it into my Xylo chassis and it just ran with no fiddling. So happy and worth the wait.

View attachment 8165100View attachment 8165101
well, guess it's good i decided against the Solus chassis

looks really good!

I got tired of the “delays” which, as far as I can tell is used to put NICS check in a holding box until they get around to it. So much for Instant in NICS. Used e-form to file and it only took one working day to get it approved and get the number.

Haven’t used it yet but I actually expect to be out on hold even with it because…..fucking government. Lol
If you had a cool German name you wouldn’t have this issue….

Had Meat & Potato’s out yesterday. CDG 308 & Nuke 223W.
Shot the 308 rounds leftover from match. A load just based on being within speed limit of TAC class. 44.6 Varget with 169smk @2.892/2.240 -.020 off. Before match @50rnds on barrel 2783. After match 130 on barrel 2784. Anyone know when/if these Ospreys speed up??

Tried loading for OBT on the Nuke G2 223W. Nope to fast. Need to slow the 223 down, but damn. 3.1 mil to 600 & no problem hitting the 4” plate.

Shooting these side by side, well they’re both great! Nuke G2 has a 19# striker spring. Both have 2s Huber’s @1.2-1.5#

05C21F43-26DF-461B-A0DE-D9F030FBC003.jpeg

00CA1B6D-6FC9-4ED7-BCFF-1BB7BC24E9A7.jpeg

044D249D-66AD-4448-8193-42D7177E956D.jpeg

Shot the 308 rounds leftover from match. A load just based on being within speed limit of TAC class. 44.6 Varget with 169smk @2.892/2.240 -.020 off. Before match @50rnds on barrel 2783. After match 130 on barrel 2784. Anyone know when/if these Ospreys speed up??

Tried loading for OBT on the Nuke G2 223W. Nope to fast. Need to slow the 223 down, but damn. 3.1 mil to 600 & no problem hitting the 4” plate.

Shooting these side by side, well they’re both great! Nuke G2 has a 19# striker spring. Both have 2s Huber’s @1.2-1.5#

View attachment 8165117
View attachment 8165118
View attachment 8165120
Your JAE chassis...custom paint or?

View attachment 8165117
View attachment 8165118
View attachment 8165120
Love the JAE Chassis look, but have never been on one. Am I missing something or is that one missing a cheekpiece?

Btw, nice groups. Notice that while POI was affected with the MS, group size was not.

Yes custom paint. Bought it from a member on here 3 plus years ago.
I like it...looks very nice.

I run two rifles in OG JAE JAE but may...over the next year...try an MDT ACC Elite or an MPA Matrix. I replaced the J Allen butt pad with a 3/4" Kick-eeze we ground to fit that got me a 1/2-3/4" off of the LOP and I worked with Tyler Kemp to come up with the revised grip (vertical and front strap closer to the trigger). I'm not a big guy. But I do wish it had an fully adjustable butt (and if we put an adjustable butt hardware on it would eat up my LOP reduction)...or at least up/down adjustment. Wouldn't break my heart of the comb had lateral adjustment also.

One of my rifles...and yes, I'll stop trashing up the CDG thread now...haha.

1687128709575.jpeg

Reactions: 357Max
Love the JAE Chassis look, but have never been on one. Am I missing something or is that one missing a cheekpiece?

Btw, nice groups. Notice that while POI was affected with the MS, group size was not.
That is the cheek piece. It's more comfortable than it looks. Notice the QR lever right above the Dead Pool. Cheek piece pops right off for cleaning.

I like the JAE & just ordered the Socket rails for the sides. MK has a vertical grip I've been eyeing. JAE tends to be a bit but heavy, but the Socket rails allow M-Lock weights to be attached to the side.
1687128981329.png

Reactions: lash
It's more comfortable than it looks.
Agree totally. I have bought Hoptic saddle blankets for JAE....and they are still sitting in a box of spare parts as I have not felt the need for any padding with this chassis and 6.5 CM.

Reactions: lash
Technically, it means “Handmade Job,” Smith. ”Handmade Job” means that your dad tossed off so much he made another human being anyway!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Got my CDG up and running great, 6br with AW mags and HRD Gear spacers. PVA barrel.
the CDG won't fit into my Aero Chassis with some milling that I will do once I can get to my friend's shop.
I put it into my Xylo chassis and it just ran with no fiddling. So happy and worth the wait.

View attachment 8165100View attachment 8165101
Nice setup! How does it feel? Really want a br

It shouldnt! I was in the same status on my H1B visa. If the 4473 application accompanies your SSN and Hunting License# for the state you reside in (that would be the exception in most cases), it should come back relatively quickly. The longest I have waited for is 2 hours.

That being said, having a permanent resident card is TONS better. Now the checks come back within 15 minutes.
Yeah, I'm sure I'll get the call today. Working on my KY CCW to help expedite the process. Payment is with the sheriff. Hurry up and wait for that too.

Reactions: CobraCharmer
*Estimated* backlog.

My order that was placed on 2/11 shows a delivery order date of 6/11, but obviously that date has come and gone. I think the system is putting in a 4 month ship date automatically as a place holder.
They were still shipping day one orders last week as evidenced by the almost perfectly ordinal posts in this thread. Think we got as far as 9pm!

*Estimated* backlog.

My order that was placed on 2/11 shows a delivery order date of 6/11, but obviously that date has come and gone. I think the system is putting in a 4 month ship date automatically as a place holder.
My long action order that was placed at 11am is still showing 2/13 so not holding my breath.

Eh, not true. I am holding my breath; seriously can't wait to get it in hand. Sure hope the last update of July is accurate.

Reactions: pingunit
My long action order that was placed at 11am is still showing 2/13 so not holding my breath.

Eh, not true. I am holding my breath; seriously can't wait to get it in hand. Sure hope the last update of July is accurate.
Can you just keep holding your breath forever and let me have your l/a when it’s finished? Pretty please

So the wait begins. My First question I think I want to do a KRG Bravo I have one on my Tikka T1x and I like it for the price. Do I just have to mill out the extra room the trigger hanger takes up? over a standard 700 clone

So the wait begins. My First question I think I want to do a KRG Bravo I have one on my Tikka T1x and I like it for the price. Do I just have to mill out the extra room the trigger hanger takes up? over a standard 700 clone
A couple pages back someone had a KRG chassis and said it did in fact have to be modified to fit

Reactions: padfoot 37

KRG mods , not my post, but looks to be exactly what you are looking for. My action comes tomorrow and I'll be modding a bravo to fit.

Reactions: padfoot 37
*Estimated* backlog.

I didn't even get a delivery date and I placed the order a day before you did LMAO!

Their system is just doing whatever the hell it wants. I think its best to call Bella at ARC and get info first hand from her.

1687297490778.png

Probably best to not call anyone, and just wait.
I would imagine this will be the last pre order for them. Even after everyone clicked the "I wont ask, wont bitch, and just wait" box when they ordered, there was a lot of asking and bitching on here. I cant imagine how many calls and emails they had to deal with.

Stopped by my smith's yesterday and fondled my CDG actions, minimal to no tooling, very smooth and light lift especially with no trigger installed. Looking forward to getting the barreled actions back in two weeks. 6.5cm and 6bra barrels being cut.

Bella has been nothing but nice and accommodating on the phone with me.
I just never got a reply when i asked about lead times so left it alone... what box did we check? Feel like a dick if i checked a box saying i wouldnt ask and then i did. Ohwell, mostly was just curious if day 2 and 3 were as thick with orders as day 1 was cuz i ordered on the 10th but never got a reply so figured id just leave them alone and not slow them down by asking again...