• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Covering your muzzle in the field

Re: Covering your muzzle in the field

laugh.gif

hi i use Electrical tape on my rifles with breaks or without the tape blows off i use it when their is a chance of getting crap doown the bore in the army we had some plastic covers that slipped over the flash supressors but if in dusty areas the electrical tape is the best it blows off and is safe to shoot through.

Lindy I will tell my friend muhammed alibabbah who runs the stripes exxon to ban you forever!

+1 on the electrical tape. I put a piece over the muzzle so it extends a tad down the side and a wrap around the barrel over the top of the extended piece to hold it on. I haven't ever been able to shoot good enough to tell the difference, and even in wet weather it stays on. Black target dots work well in dry, but in the rain, I have had them get wet and fall off.