• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID & pneumonia got me.

ChristianSilver

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2019
    East Texas
    Well never thought it would happen to me. Got it 9 days ago at work and couldn’t stand it anymore. Drove in from Hobbs NM to Texas. Got the nasal and cheek swabs and both positive.

Was asked if I wanted the vaccine and told them hell no..

Was in the hospital 27 hours and had several bags of liquids and breathing treatments. At home now recouping. Usually I can push through any illness and stay moving around this was kicking my ass…

Given you spent 27 hours in the hospital...would you get vaccinated if you could do it over again?

Having now had, have it, I got the antibodies so what’s damn difference does it matter..

tumblr_ltong472TP1qe8a0fo2_r1_250.gif

So you already tested positive for the China virus and they were trying to give you a vaccination?

What kind of fucking doctors were these?
    Doctors that are just following their textbooks and listening to their drug reps

Reactions: greentick
    Well never thought it would happen to me. Got it 9 days ago at work and couldn’t stand it anymore. Drove in from Hobbs NM to Texas. Got the nasal and cheek swabs and both positive.

Was asked if I wanted the vaccine and told them hell no..

Was in the hospital 27 hours and had several bags of liquids and breathing treatments. At home now recouping. Usually I can push through any illness and stay moving around this was kicking my ass…
    Glad you are getting better. I am hearing of friends that have got it the same way even after already having their vax. Good for you for refusing it. Do you know what they gave you in the fluids?

Similar situation but I bought 4 days admission. Tried to let it burn out at home for a week but my immune system cranked to 11 and I waded into bad inflammation in the lungs. Some traditional pneumonia bilaterally. O2 sats sucked if I did anything. I actually never felt terrible. Just the O2 levels made everyone crap their pants when I desat'd. By time I was admitted I had been sick for a week and a half, already had antibodies. The critical care doc said it made no sense, I was an otherwise low risk patient.

Did not, would never take the shot. Guinea-pigged a few when I was in the army (the Hep A, a plague, a cholera, and a typhoid vax).

Glad you got home quick. No Fn rest in the hospital.

Guys there are simple treatments for this thing way before it gets bad enough for you to go to the ER in the middle of the night. Your family doctor can prescribe easily obtainable medications.

This is correct, My doctor always gives to 2 Z-Packs to carry to work with me. It’s difficult to get meds called in when I’m out of my home state working.
    We’ve tested the rig where I’m the company on, 7 people tested positive today by and out side mobile testing company. We set this after I tested positive.
    I went to Hospitality ER in Tyler, very clean small place with excellent care. Not at the hospital, major hospital emergency room I wouldn’t have done. I would have waited to get into my PCD.

If Trump had been reelected, would you have considered getting vaccinated or would you be as firm in your NO?

Genuinely curious, so I appreciate the dialogue.

That’s not a tough one, whether Trump was in office or not? Wished he had been re-elected.
    Still hasn’t been enough testing and or time to validate the vaccines regardless of who’s in office. So many unknowns, so yes I would still refuse the vaccine.

Exactly. They contradicted them selves.

Having now had, have it, I got the antibodies so what’s damn difference does it matter..
    So were antibodies the only thing you got? I'm assuming convalescent serum of COVID patients?

well glad at least your still typing alive and complaining is miles away from dead and buried .hope you fully recover and looking forward you will still have to wear a mask you dirty beast lol best of luck

Reactions: ChristianSilver
    Once you have, or had the shit you naturally have antibodies of the virus.
    Guess you could say I’m vaccinated to a certain point.
    Yep, if they told you you had antibodies you have better immunity than any shot. Convincing the power structure that wants you to get the shot is another thing....

Guys there are simple treatments for this thing way before it gets bad enough for you to go to the ER in the middle of the night. Your family doctor can prescribe easily obtainable medications.
    Assuming you mean hydroxychloraquine or ivermectin, not all family docs are comfortable with rx'ing these. A lot aren't. Mine has been a personal friend for over a decade but he's a "classic" internal med doc. He took some convincing.

In my case I was well past simple remedies when I went in. I'm also an ER PA, I knew I had exhausted all at-home options.

America's Frontline Doctors is an option for a teleconsult but they are being crushed right now. Something to consider when things settle down. They'll write for stuff to have on-hand if you want.

My daughter is in pharmacy school. When the Covid started, she was taking a virology class and they went over a bunch of well researched stuff that applies to Covid-like viruses like why masks don't work. Then it all changed and the school fell in line with the politics. Now its mandatory vaccines and masks. Albany, NY no surprise.

My household all had it. Two friends had it real bad. One should have been hospitalized but stuck it out and made it. All of us had the same contact at the same time. Symptoms went from very mild to critical o2 levels. Seems to depend completely on the person.

Good to know you have antibodies. What don't kill you makes you stronger I guess. No vaccines for me either.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    WTF being told to get a vaccine while you are sick

has the entire medical community has gone to shit ??

View attachment 7680046

I was told by my doctors and read somewhere (probably on the SH) that you must wait 90 days to be vaccinated. That's 90 days after your 10 day isolation date, so 100 days after you show symptoms from Covid.

Assuming you mean hydroxychloraquine or ivermectin, not all family docs are comfortable with rx'ing these. A lot aren't. Mine has been a personal friend for over a decade but he's a "classic" internal med doc. He took some convincing.

In my case I was well past simple remedies when I went in. I'm also an ER PA, I knew I had exhausted all at-home options.

America's Frontline Doctors is an option for a teleconsult but they are being crushed right now. Something to consider when things settle down. They'll write for stuff to have on-hand if you want.

My sister in law, who is very sick from Covid was denied this treatment. No other treatment was offiered.

If Trump had been reelected, would you have considered getting vaccinated or would you be as firm in your NO?

Genuinely curious, so I appreciate the dialogue.

Although Biden is telling me I need to get the shot . . . he is not "forcing" me to do so. His administration is doing that.

What would Trump's administration be doing, if he was the President?

I was just told my brother in law (the husband to to sister in law in the above post) is in the hospital with low O2 numbers and Covid. I knew he had Covid but the O2 thing just started and he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

He has no thyroid due to cancer, so maybe that has something to do with it.

• Wow
    Reactions: Lucky1
    I was just told my brother in law (the husband to to sister in law in the above post) is in the hospital with low O2 numbers and Covid. I knew he had Covid but the O2 thing just started and he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

He has no thyroid due to cancer, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Prayers for them both

My sister in law, who is very sick from Covid was denied this treatment. No other treatment was offiered.
    When we are not using everything at our disposal that just sucks.

Praying for your S-i-L!

(ETA: threads moving, prayers up for your fam!)

My family's situation with Covid got me to thinking. It would be an obvious conclusion that both of them were in contact with an individual who spread a more vicious form of Covid than the form I got back last March. I've had worse seasonal colds although I had just about every symptom listed for the illness.

Is it possible that there have always been two variants, one mild and the other deadly? Forget about the Delta and Omega and any other variant they want to talk about. Is it possible there has always been 2 or more variants?

My family's situation with Covid got me to thinking. It would be an obvious conclusion that both of them were in contact with an individual who spread a more vicious form of Covid than the form I got back last March. I've had worse seasonal colds although I had just about every symptom listed for the illness.

Is it possible that there have always been two variants, one mild and the other deadly? Forget about the Delta and Omega and any other variant they want to talk about. Is it possible there has always been 2 or more variants?
    No reason there couldn't be, naturally or engineered bioweapon.

There's usually multiple flu strains each season.

I honestly think it’s as simple as some people react differently to different diseases than others. Different peoples bodies react differently.

what was you vit d level? What’s your BMI? What’s your underlying health problems? I think all that comes into play. We are all different

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I honestly think it’s as simple as some people react differently to different diseases than others. Different peoples bodies react differently.

what was you vit d level? What’s your BMI? What’s your underlying health problems? I think all that comes into play. We are all different

Since I'm on dialysis, all my blood work is screwed up beyond belief. My BMI is fluctuates around 33. I have way too many underlying health issues to talk about. Let's just say there are people in much better health than me who have died.

My wife's uncle died of kidney failure due to Covid according to the medical examiner. He did not have any kidney issues before coming down with Covid.

That's why I really believe there have always been at least 2 variants of Covid.

HCQ and Ivermectin plus Zinc I think? America's Frontline Doctors website has the treatment protocol. There's nothing dangerous about these drugs. They're literally safer than Tylenol with decades of use around the world. It's treasonous that their demonstrated efficacy in treating Covid is being actively censored so Pfizer and Fauci can get rich off selling the vaccine. There's a special place in hell for these shitheads 😠.

HCQ and Ivermectin plus Zinc I think? America's Frontline Doctors website has the treatment protocol. There's nothing dangerous about these drugs. ........ There's a special place in hell for these shitheads 😠.
    I used HCQ for malaria prophylaxis Down South in the 90s.

Ivermectin is so widely used it win a Nobel prize (not for covid, parasitic infx in general). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26850616/

I've been using liposomal C, quercetin, turmeric, co Q10, B, D, zinc as part of my "regimen."

A lot of those I take "normally." Separate conversation.

Reactions: camocorvette
    In other words your doctor is a do what he is told doctor or one that doesn’t give a fuck enough to do ....
    If I can find his name and his only real interview I will post it.
    I'm with you Wade. After 20yrs in the ER, 30yrs in medicine I definitely have some ideas lol.

Unfortunately, now, medicine is a machine in this country. Like everything else it comes down money and power. When the obamacare regs started kicking in it forced a lot of primary care docs into "Groups" in order to streamline office staff and cut costs. Many of these had to then "affiliate" with a hospital or were bought up outright. (I keep telling myself to move to my laptop, yet here I am furiously tapping on my phone, please excuse any bone head typos)

• Sad
    Reactions: wade2big
    Reactions: VA-Varminter